• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

TigerBrewed #1 Posted 18 December 2019 - 05:41 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7226 battles
  • [ORCA]

Flanking 101 (v1.1)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11sSzcr48N1J3i3fRSpBkTl0fIss5KoS-/view?usp=sharing

The Subtle Art of Brawling, Part 1 (v1.0)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EcEOCeGzyPBKoIPUv2HA2HE5mGHrR3rx/view?usp=sharing

O7 tankers!  I've had a lot of free time lately so I've made a little infographic for fun.  This is in hopes of helping out some of the newer players in their endeavor to becoming a better player.  If this is received well, I'll be making a bunch more covering various other topics.  Leave some feedback and maybe some ideas I could possibly cover; I'm very open to advise and criticism too, as I'm not a super unicum player or anything.  

Edited by TigerBrewed, 19 December 2019 - 06:45 AM.

__Frostbite #2 Posted 18 December 2019 - 06:40 AM

Cold as Ice

• Players
  • 29530 battles
  • [-0]
This was really cool, and it's good to make things humorous. Solid job. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join WoT Blitz's official English Discord server!!

PM me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord (Frostbite#7267) if you have any questions about WoT Blitz

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explixiit_ #3 Posted 18 December 2019 - 12:56 PM

Wannabe unicum

• Players
  • 24565 battles
  • [-RVG-]

+1

1014855156.png

So basically I legit don't ever look at the forum anymore because I mainly look at it during school. My school banned the site you go to log in and I couldn't post, and I'd rather devote my time when on my home computer to playing the game. So yeah basically why I vanished from the forum. Its not like I posted a lot anyways lol 

my crappy stats= here

and for the life of me I cant find a pfp that is small, this one is getting old 

RonaldusMaximus_ #4 Posted 18 December 2019 - 01:18 PM

Vote: Cletus/Ronaldus 2020

• Players
  • 14233 battles
  • [III-C]
Now if you could just print these out and post them on everyones door.

_Cletus #5 Posted 18 December 2019 - 01:28 PM

Voodoo Wizard

• Players
  • 28662 battles
  • [III-P]

Surprisingly, I liked it very much!  It was funny and informative, good job!

You might want to mention that you can't flank if you don't know where the enemy is......by that I mean that when people say "Imma flank" at the beginning of the match it means absolutely nothing.

Dark_Magician_Girl, on 07 February 2020 - 08:59 PM, said:

Please show us on the doll where MM touched you

Avatar and graphics by crpl_hicks

KoV3LiK.jpg

Vantablack12 #6 Posted 18 December 2019 - 01:46 PM

Professional Idiot

• Players
  • 14603 battles
  • [K9]

View Post_Cletus, on 18 December 2019 - 08:28 AM, said:

You might want to mention that you can't flank if you don't know where the enemy is......by that I mean that when people say "Imma flank" at the beginning of the match it means absolutely nothing.

Yep, I hate it when people flank at the beginning of the game. Then they get upset when they get screwed because the entire enemy team was in that direction.

There is a certain time to flank; newer players and even some veterans don't really seem to understand that simple truth.

"In a man-to-man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine." -Erwin Rommel

"We're not just going to shoot the bastards, we're going to cut out their living guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks." -General George Patton

j_rod #7 Posted 18 December 2019 - 04:03 PM

Better Looking Than Cletus, and The Forum Jester

• Players
  • 27873 battles
  • [H0B0S]

View Post_Cletus, on 18 December 2019 - 07:28 AM, said:

Very nice OP! 

I’m with Cletus though - think you can add something about timing and/or seeing where the reds are first? Maybe integrate the lesson with how to read the mini map?

Working as intended

It was never fair... but it was fun! - Krietenstein34 

TigerBrewed #8 Posted 18 December 2019 - 07:56 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7226 battles
  • [ORCA]
Theyre all great suggestions, Ill make a revision and repost it!

minitel_NA #9 Posted 18 December 2019 - 08:33 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 454 battles
  • [EUREF]

In the end of the document, your TD is on the side/back of the enemy, effectively in their “flank”.

no need to say that it will confuse the noobs, since they know a td is supposed to go to the bush next to spawn, from which you always see the enemy facing you. So the resulting question a noob will want to ask about your infographics :

how do you transpose that spawn and bush so that they suddenly appear behind the enemy line ???

(confusedface)

Minitelrose visiting from EU, occasional player/forumer in the NA

TigerBrewed #10 Posted 18 December 2019 - 09:29 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7226 battles
  • [ORCA]

View Postminitel_NA, on 18 December 2019 - 08:33 PM, said:

In the end of the document, your TD is on the side/back of the enemy, effectively in their “flank”.

no need to say that it will confuse the noobs, since they know a td is supposed to go to the bush next to spawn, from which you always see the enemy facing you. So the resulting question a noob will want to ask about your infographics :

how do you transpose that spawn and bush so that they suddenly appear behind the enemy line ???

(confusedface)

As I stated early on, all fights are situational and these theories and practices wont apply at all times.  Dont see it as a step-by-step instruction, as Im only offering the very basic concepts for any player to take and interpret themselves, and apply them in practice into their own playstyle.  And who knows, there may be players with fast TDs like the E25 and StuG III that might occassionally be catching enemy tanks moving with their sides exposed.

TigerBrewed #11 Posted 18 December 2019 - 10:51 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7226 battles
  • [ORCA]
The new version of the infograph can be found in the first post, thanks to everyone for your insight and contribution!

Edited by TigerBrewed, 18 December 2019 - 10:52 PM.

minitel_NA #12 Posted 18 December 2019 - 10:55 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 454 battles
  • [EUREF]

View PostTigerBrewed, on 18 December 2019 - 09:29 PM, said:

As I stated early on, all fights are situational and these theories and practices wont apply at all times.  Dont see it as a step-by-step instruction, as Im only offering the very basic concepts for any player to take and interpret themselves, and apply them in practice into their own playstyle.  And who knows, there may be players with fast TDs like the E25 and StuG III that might occassionally be catching enemy tanks moving with their sides exposed.

I’m sorry, that was sarcasm.

I most often try to find the correct angle in tds, especially if the are decently manœuvrable, but I know noobs don’t, they find the nearest bush and wait four the heavies to come frontally, and are shocked when the swarm of meds thaïe their backs. 

you did a tremendous job, your document is spot on informational and contains the right amount of laughters too. It derives being passed around.

good luck ! Thanks for the hard work !

Minitelrose visiting from EU, occasional player/forumer in the NA

TigerBrewed #13 Posted 18 December 2019 - 10:59 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7226 battles
  • [ORCA]
Bless you kind soul, your encouragement is immensely appreciated!

Modern_Neanderthal #14 Posted 19 December 2019 - 02:40 AM

Sedentary Nomad

• Players
  • 51563 battles
  • [BOWL]
Great job, OP

TigerBrewed #15 Posted 19 December 2019 - 06:38 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7226 battles
  • [ORCA]

o7! Theres a new infographic up, this time its about Brawling.

You can find the link on the first post.

Also tagged with infographic, tutorial, art, basics

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users