Missions Halloween Tanks Toggle Switch

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

TonnerreCadien #1 Posted 24 December 2019 - 03:28 PM

Cabri dans le Maïs

• Players
  • 47324 battles
  • [HAHA]

First, the Praise: I think WG really did a great thing with the way the missions are now. The thing I like best is how it's not the last mission of the day that gives the big payout, but the penultimate mission! In other words, you don't have to get all 120 daily points to get the big prize of the day; the 120 giveaway is always boosters. This is great in that it lets you ignore a mission, or doesn't penalize you if there's one you just can't quite get (for me it would be win X number of battles in a TD - I can't play a TD to save my life!).

Second, the Request: I really hate Halloween tanks, with a fire that burns white hot. I actually dislike all the fantasy tanks, but the Halloween ones really get my goat. Could we get a toggle switch that says "no fantasy tanks?" If people can choose "same control mode," then surely we can get a game mode where we'll never see (on green or red) any Helsings, Draculas, Tankensteins, Edelweises, Warhammer 40k, etc., etc.? 

I got into this game because of an interest in historical tanks, not silly Halloween nonsense.

b5cjLSY.jpg

I'm too old to be a seal clubber! I can't tell you the last time I even went to a club!

"Go back to tier III!" - Every stat-fetisher who ever got salty with me in post-game chat

Des fois ce jeu est laid comme un coin de banquette, laisses-mon te dire...

THERebrth #2 Posted 24 December 2019 - 04:59 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5914 battles
  • [H0B0S]
What bugs me the most is how op the tanks are. Sadly most of em are prems and are unlikely to be balanced

tankeatingtiger #3 Posted 25 December 2019 - 03:08 AM

Luvs His Hellkitty

• Players
  • 25653 battles
  • [DETH]

View PostTonnerreCadien, on 24 December 2019 - 10:28 AM, said:

First, the Praise: I think WG really did a great thing with the way the missions are now. The thing I like best is how it's not the last mission of the day that gives the big payout, but the penultimate mission! In other words, you don't have to get all 120 daily points to get the big prize of the day; the 120 giveaway is always boosters. This is great in that it lets you ignore a mission, or doesn't penalize you if there's one you just can't quite get (for me it would be win X number of battles in a TD - I can't play a TD to save my life!).

Second, the Request: I really hate Halloween tanks, with a fire that burns white hot. I actually dislike all the fantasy tanks, but the Halloween ones really get my goat. Could we get a toggle switch that says "no fantasy tanks?" If people can choose "same control mode," then surely we can get a game mode where we'll never see (on green or red) any Helsings, Draculas, Tankensteins, Edelweises, Warhammer 40k, etc., etc.? 

I got into this game because of an interest in historical tanks, not silly Halloween nonsense.

The Praise kinda seems the same. I do like the progressive rewards but if you think about it the thing with the last mission is the same as the previous version. You really get to skip one mission a day.

For the Request, wait for Realistic mode to come back. Not sure if you were around for this (long time no see) but it is a game mode with no hitskins, limited spotting, and no fake tanks. You will not see anything from the hybrid nation except the T-55a and the Strv. It takes a while to get used to but it is kinda fun.

YouTube Channel: 

https://www.youtube....tankeatingtiger

“You'd be bitter, too, if you only had eight brain cells and your significant other was jar of warm mayonnaise”

-Blartch on Kv-2 drivers

Silver_Lions #4 Posted 25 December 2019 - 05:12 AM

Illegitimi non Carborundum

• Players
  • 22331 battles
  • [GHOST]
Good to see you back Tonn!  

TonnerreCadien #5 Posted 27 December 2019 - 02:04 AM

Cabri dans le Maïs

• Players
  • 47324 battles
  • [HAHA]

View Posttankeatingtiger, on 24 December 2019 - 09:08 PM, said:

The Praise kinda seems the same. I do like the progressive rewards but if you think about it the thing with the last mission is the same as the previous version. You really get to skip one mission a day.

For the Request, wait for Realistic mode to come back. Not sure if you were around for this (long time no see) but it is a game mode with no hitskins, limited spotting, and no fake tanks. You will not see anything from the hybrid nation except the T-55a and the Strv. It takes a while to get used to but it is kinda fun.

I was super busy at work during its first period - I'll definitely give it a shot when it comes back!

View PostSilver_Lions, on 24 December 2019 - 11:12 PM, said:

Good to see you back Tonn!  

Thanks, Silver_Lions! For several months I was super busy at work - I may have to disappear for most of January, too, but things are good on the homefront, at least. Hope the same is true for you!

b5cjLSY.jpg

I'm too old to be a seal clubber! I can't tell you the last time I even went to a club!

"Go back to tier III!" - Every stat-fetisher who ever got salty with me in post-game chat

Des fois ce jeu est laid comme un coin de banquette, laisses-mon te dire...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users