To guys who intend to buy Chrismax Box.

cheat

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

MarcoVV #1 Posted 26 December 2019 - 04:32 AM

Private

• Players
  • 16983 battles

DO NOT PURCHASE THAT BOX , BEFORE YOU FILL ENOUGH GOLD .  HAPPY CHRISMAX AND GOODBYE!

I did a stupid thing, bought a Legendary Chrismas Box then played a whole day . I thought I could receive 20000 gold in the following days . Unfortunately ,  I received only 6000+, thenI asked the service guy... ... 

=================below is the Description of Epic Chrismas Box  ===============
Obtain this Box and get as much gold as the Box contains at the moment of purchase.
To fill the Box with gold, win in regular and rating battles in vehicles of Tier V and higher. Each victory with a x2, x3, or x5 XP multiplier adds 64 gold to the Box, while the usual victory fills it up with 32 gold. 8,500 gold maximum.
After the purchase, the Box is refilled with gold

=======================BELOW is customer service reply====================

Dear player, according to the bundle's description, you need to fill the box before you purchase it. 
Once you purchased the bundle, you can't continue to fill it.
again!

Vantablack12 #2 Posted 26 December 2019 - 03:26 PM

Crayon Eating World Champion

• Players
  • 16691 battles
  • [K9]
So how many battles does it take to fill it?

"In a man-to-man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine." -Erwin Rommel

"We're not just going to shoot the bastards, we're going to cut out their living guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks." -General George Patton

__The_Dude_30__ #3 Posted 26 December 2019 - 06:12 PM

acrisis’s assistant

• Players
  • 24982 battles

View PostVantablack12, on 26 December 2019 - 10:26 AM, said:

So how many battles does it take to fill it?

A win with a x2 or x5 puts 70 gold in the box. A normal win puts 35 gold in the box.

Signature by SpartacusDiablo   The king of signatures                                                                                                                       CRU2L Deputy. CRUEL/CRU2L discord: https://discord.gg/twdc4Dq

o7 RatchetGod, R.I.P.

_Crusader6_ #4 Posted 26 December 2019 - 06:59 PM

There is no Society- go back to sleep.

• Players
  • 72317 battles
  • [-EXP-]

View PostMarcoVV, on 25 December 2019 - 11:32 PM, said:

DO NOT PURCHASE THAT BOX , BEFORE YOU FILL ENOUGH GOLD .  HAPPY CHRISMAX AND GOODBYE!

I did a stupid thing, bought a Legendary Chrismas Box then played a whole day . I thought I could receive 20000 gold in the following days . Unfortunately ,  I received only 6000+, thenI asked the service guy... ... 

=================below is the Description of Epic Chrismas Box  ===============
Obtain this Box and get as much gold as the Box contains at the moment of purchase.
To fill the Box with gold, win in regular and rating battles in vehicles of Tier V and higher. Each victory with a x2, x3, or x5 XP multiplier adds 64 gold to the Box, while the usual victory fills it up with 32 gold. 8,500 gold maximum.
After the purchase, the Box is refilled with gold

=======================BELOW is customer service reply====================

Dear player, according to the bundle's description, you need to fill the box before you purchase it. 
Once you purchased the bundle, you can't continue to fill it.
again!

It is pretty clear from the description on the box - as well it shows exactly what your level of fill is if you buy now. 

I’m sorry you didn’t understand that. 

Tank Hoarder: 429 tanks in Garage:  440/440 Played Tanks Aced

I need more tanks...

Wallet Warrior: Loyal Original M60 owner

Also tagged with cheat

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users