Suggestions on P.43 bis

Tier 6 Tier6 P.43 bis P.43bis

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

anoninsiderfortrue #1 Posted 29 December 2019 - 06:55 AM

Private

• Players
  • 62 battles

Recently i have 21 battles in P.43 bis Italian spaghetti, but this spaghetti is slow even with best engine (slow like a damn KV-3), mostly won't penetrate anything with the stock gun and probably will hit at stupid areas because of this inaccurate gun, top gun has a low penetration, has a nice armour for a medium tank so it's ok but the armour is the all this tank has and it's literally a worse T34, so i think this tank needs a buff on both speed (a little bit) and the gun penetration (at least 20 in both top and stock gun), it succeeded as the tank that i have the worst stats on it honestly, i thought nothing can be worse than KV-2 (in my opinion), but this tank is something else, even with average 34 km/h stat you won't reach at even 40 km/h most of the time and your gun won't help you either if you're dealing with armoured targets, i thought Strv m/42 would be the last thing i suffered through in this tech tree but (judging by literally the exact same look of P.43 ter and that lack of penetration) it looks like i'll suffer for another 2 tiers.

Edit: it seems like i've posted this on wrong server but still same game, i'm playing in EU server so that's why you see very low stats, i'm sorry for this little bit confusing thing.

Edited by anoninsiderfortrue, 29 December 2019 - 07:01 AM.

Gitgudm9 #2 Posted 29 December 2019 - 08:52 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 13332 battles
  • [MAHOU]

Rip, if you think the P43 is underpowered try playing the T20. Imagine a vehicle even more sluggish, even more paper-thin, even more inaccurate gun-wise, and even more slow to deal damage. (The gun depression is excellent, however; it adds a degree of flexibility that most vehicles don't get.) I don't think either are necessarily bad, but they aren't carrying tanks by any means. They definitely could use some gun or mobility buffs. Still, they are rewarding if driven correctly and not awful to the point that they're not fun to play.

Edit: Whoops, I had the tier 7 in mind. Disregard everything I just posted.

Edited by Gitgudm9, 29 December 2019 - 08:54 AM.

"Anime girls were made to be lewded." - Klaus_Klavier

anoninsiderfortrue #3 Posted 29 December 2019 - 09:28 AM

Private

• Players
  • 62 battles

View PostGitgudm9, on 29 December 2019 - 08:52 AM, said:

Rip, if you think the P43 is underpowered try playing the T20. Imagine a vehicle even more sluggish, even more paper-thin, even more inaccurate gun-wise, and even more slow to deal damage. (The gun depression is excellent, however; it adds a degree of flexibility that most vehicles don't get.) I don't think either are necessarily bad, but they aren't carrying tanks by any means. They definitely could use some gun or mobility buffs. Still, they are rewarding if driven correctly and not awful to the point that they're not fun to play.

Edit: Whoops, I had the tier 7 in mind. Disregard everything I just posted.

I honestly agree with you on T20, but this just means both tanks needs some buffs, you thought this is tier 7 Italian but you're seriously right about T20, just looked at it in Blitz hangar and i can say that in American tree 10 degree depression is honestly usual for a medium American, and again with all honesty in 99% of the situations you won't be carrying the game with the P43, at least with the tier 6 one (i have to be able to carry the game because most of the time my team is mostly full of bad players[sometimes that bad player is me but this is not the subject] ._.), there's 0 chance for a P.43 bis to carry the game if there's no miracle or if the enemy is not bad at shooting you, count yourself as lucky if you're able to ricochet some shells in P43 vehicles :D

Edited by anoninsiderfortrue, 29 December 2019 - 09:31 AM.

Kiwi_Kebab #4 Posted 29 December 2019 - 03:09 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3828 battles
  • [ENDDZ]

T20 has better DPM than P.43 ter, fyi

I say, just buff its frontal plate a bit. I did fine in this tank. It's a tad sluggish, so it can't get out of situations very quickly. It's a support medium, simply. 

Morphman11 #5 Posted 29 December 2019 - 04:34 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 32 battles
  • [2WEAK]

View Postanoninsiderfortrue, on 29 December 2019 - 09:28 AM, said:

I honestly agree with you on T20, but this just means both tanks needs some buffs, you thought this is tier 7 Italian but you're seriously right about T20, just looked at it in Blitz hangar and i can say that in American tree 10 degree depression is honestly usual for a medium American, and again with all honesty in 99% of the situations you won't be carrying the game with the P43, at least with the tier 6 one (i have to be able to carry the game because most of the time my team is mostly full of bad players[sometimes that bad player is me but this is not the subject] ._.), there's 0 chance for a P.43 bis to carry the game if there's no miracle or if the enemy is not bad at shooting you, count yourself as lucky if you're able to ricochet some shells in P43 vehicles :D

That is a lie. You are just bad. The tank is fine. Multiple 5k dmg games, it is not hard to carry in.

Bachus131 #6 Posted 29 December 2019 - 04:46 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 28745 battles
  • [JAWZ]

I totally agree that this tank needs a pen buff, speed buff would be nice but I can deal with slow as long as I can hit and damage. 

One strange thing about the P43  is that it has a better Camo rating than other mediums in the same tier even though it is larger than they are.

'Don't follow the lights, they will lead you to your DOOM'  ( Gollum )

Chariot_Solace #7 Posted 29 December 2019 - 06:09 PM

Stug Life

• Players
  • 48373 battles
  • [_STR8]
It’s actually a contender for best medium in tier 6. It has the highest alpha, and the best in class upper plate. Enough side armor to side scrape. Front mounted turret for good poking. High traverse speed. Mobility is adequate. Gun depression is decent. That is plenty enough to succeed right there.

Garage: 194 Tier Xs: 20 Lines I'm Grinding: 5 Favorite Tank: E75 Top 100 Tanks: 70 Premiums: 70 Aced: 254/262

https://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/Chariot_Solace

anoninsiderfortrue #8 Posted 13 January 2020 - 06:41 AM

Private

• Players
  • 62 battles

View PostChariot_Solace, on 29 December 2019 - 06:09 PM, said:

It’s actually a contender for best medium in tier 6. It has the highest alpha, and the best in class upper plate. Enough side armor to side scrape. Front mounted turret for good poking. High traverse speed. Mobility is adequate. Gun depression is decent. That is plenty enough to succeed right there.

You must be joking lol, gun depression in tier 6 is mostly something between 6-8, it can't penetrate with stock gun, can't do much damage even if it penetrates, armour is not that much reliable unless you're playing against some noobs, traverse speed is not good for a medium which has that much powerful engine and that much light by the weight. Not everyone is a unicum you must know, but tbh i saw lots of replies of yours in this forum, with most of them disagreeing hence it's bull****, not gonna take this comment serious.

Edited by anoninsiderfortrue, 13 January 2020 - 06:51 AM.

anoninsiderfortrue #9 Posted 13 January 2020 - 06:45 AM

Private

• Players
  • 62 battles

View PostMorphman11, on 29 December 2019 - 04:34 PM, said:

That is a lie. You are just bad. The tank is fine. Multiple 5k dmg games, it is not hard to carry in.

Lol the P.43 bis can not do 5k dmg, neither can carry with that speed and bad stock gun, maybe you're only using premium ammunition like a noob, and you can check my profile (AudraSvyatoya [eu]), i usually play heavy tanks except for T49, and mostly play low tiers because i'm increasing my win rate right now, i'm actually sure i do better than you. You're the only liar here let this shut your mouth.

Edited by anoninsiderfortrue, 13 January 2020 - 06:50 AM.

anoninsiderfortrue #10 Posted 13 January 2020 - 06:47 AM

Private

• Players
  • 62 battles

View PostBachus131, on 29 December 2019 - 04:46 PM, said:

I totally agree that this tank needs a pen buff, speed buff would be nice but I can deal with slow as long as I can hit and damage. 

One strange thing about the P43  is that it has a better Camo rating than other mediums in the same tier even though it is larger than they are.

Agreed, it would be definitely good to have a penetrating gun at least

Chariot_Solace #11 Posted 13 January 2020 - 07:19 AM

Stug Life

• Players
  • 48373 battles
  • [_STR8]

View Postanoninsiderfortrue, on 13 January 2020 - 12:41 AM, said:

You must be joking lol, gun depression in tier 6 is mostly something between 6-8, it can't penetrate with stock gun, can't do much damage even if it penetrates, armour is not that much reliable unless you're playing against some noobs, traverse speed is not good for a medium which has that much powerful engine and that much light by the weight. Not everyone is a unicum you must know, but tbh i saw lots of replies of yours in this forum, with most of them disagreeing hence it's bull****, not gonna take this comment serious.

You don’t know what you’re talking about. It is literally top 4 traverse speed out of 19 mediums in tier 6. It’s top speed and power to weight ratio are pretty much smack in the middle of the pack. The gun handling is towards the bottom of its class but that’s to be expected when its alpha is literally the highest in class. 140mm of pen is plenty. Same tier heavies get by with the same amount. And like any tank with armor, the armor is only as good as the person driving it. And why are you talking about stock values and stock guns? They’re irrelevant to how good the tank is. Lots of grinds suck but it’s temporary so who cares? Average win rate for all players is middle of the pack. So. The tank is good. You’re just not good at driving it.

Garage: 194 Tier Xs: 20 Lines I'm Grinding: 5 Favorite Tank: E75 Top 100 Tanks: 70 Premiums: 70 Aced: 254/262

anoninsiderfortrue #12 Posted 19 February 2020 - 03:07 PM

Private

• Players
  • 62 battles

View PostChariot_Solace, on 13 January 2020 - 07:19 AM, said:

You don’t know what you’re talking about. It is literally top 4 traverse speed out of 19 mediums in tier 6. It’s top speed and power to weight ratio are pretty much smack in the middle of the pack. The gun handling is towards the bottom of its class but that’s to be expected when its alpha is literally the highest in class. 140mm of pen is plenty. Same tier heavies get by with the same amount. And like any tank with armor, the armor is only as good as the person driving it. And why are you talking about stock values and stock guns? They’re irrelevant to how good the tank is. Lots of grinds suck but it’s temporary so who cares? Average win rate for all players is middle of the pack. So. The tank is good. You’re just not good at driving it.

Hahaha you should first check the average traverse speed of a medium tank in tier 6, then terrain abilities and then power to weight ratio, it's definitely not this much slow and definitely doesn't slows down this much while turning, 140 penetration is enough i agree with that (since i've played it after researching the top gun some weeks ago), although when it comes to stock gun in theory it has good damage but your damage depends on your penetration rate as well as enemy's effective armour so NO WONDER WHY IT DEALS LOW DAMAGE AND RELOADS SLOWER EVEN WITH A LOW DAMAGE GUN, this isn't a heavy tank and heavy tanks mostly rely on their weight and armour so comparing this with heavy tanks is just bullsh*t, i might be bad at this game than you since i don't play this game everytime and everyday, so no lies here i'm not a unicum, but i'm above average, you can check my account "AudraSvyatoya" (EU), so don't come here and use "you're just bad" as an argument while the tanks has to be fine for an average player at least, sh*tting at me won't make you right here, it will only reveal your personality. If the armour isn't reliable either (which it is as i've clearly said before) this tank isn't really a tank but IFV. We're talking about stock values because to get the top values you have to grind and surely you will suffer with that penetration rate, i didn't had to suffer while grinding in many tanks as much as i did on spaghetti tanks. So, the tank isn't good, needs buff, and your argument isn't really an argument, it's just you sh*tting at me instead of criticising and that's what you're doing 90% of the time in this forum (don't worry i read many comments of yours in here), you're just a toxic player here, it's not really surprising why a lot of people doesn't cares about your comments on this forum honestly.

Chariot_Solace #13 Posted 22 February 2020 - 04:09 AM

Stug Life

• Players
  • 48373 battles
  • [_STR8]

View Postanoninsiderfortrue, on 19 February 2020 - 09:07 AM, said:

Hahaha you should first check the average traverse speed of a medium tank in tier 6, then terrain abilities and then power to weight ratio, it's definitely not this much slow and definitely doesn't slows down this much while turning, 140 penetration is enough i agree with that (since i've played it after researching the top gun some weeks ago), although when it comes to stock gun in theory it has good damage but your damage depends on your penetration rate as well as enemy's effective armour so NO WONDER WHY IT DEALS LOW DAMAGE AND RELOADS SLOWER EVEN WITH A LOW DAMAGE GUN, this isn't a heavy tank and heavy tanks mostly rely on their weight and armour so comparing this with heavy tanks is just bullsh*t, i might be bad at this game than you since i don't play this game everytime and everyday, so no lies here i'm not a unicum, but i'm above average, you can check my account "AudraSvyatoya" (EU), so don't come here and use "you're just bad" as an argument while the tanks has to be fine for an average player at least, sh*tting at me won't make you right here, it will only reveal your personality. If the armour isn't reliable either (which it is as i've clearly said before) this tank isn't really a tank but IFV. We're talking about stock values because to get the top values you have to grind and surely you will suffer with that penetration rate, i didn't had to suffer while grinding in many tanks as much as i did on spaghetti tanks. So, the tank isn't good, needs buff, and your argument isn't really an argument, it's just you sh*tting at me instead of criticising and that's what you're doing 90% of the time in this forum (don't worry i read many comments of yours in here), you're just a toxic player here, it's not really surprising why a lot of people doesn't cares about your comments on this forum honestly.

No, I won’t call you bad. I will call you dumb, because you are. I don’t care enough about your opinion and flawed logic to write another paragraph. Enjoy not listening to people who are knowledgeable about the game you play. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users