• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

HumanCoookie #1 Posted 30 December 2019 - 07:40 AM

Milk Before Cereal

• Players
  • 20153 battles
  • [_STR8]

How Not to Suck 101 [Tank Edition]

Part 3 of the HNTS series. I'll link the original and the map edition when I have the will to do it, but here is a thread on how to play specific tanks. Ask me or others in the comments on how to play a certain tank or tank line and I hope to answer them in a small, concise review. I also hope this also incites other discussions on this thread or elsewhere from other people as I don't own every tank and others who do could share insight on a tank. I made this new HNTS thread because some Blitz YouTubers and other sources make pretty good reviews of tanks, but there is no need to make a 10-minute+ video on it and/or they sometimes miss some of the pros and cons of certain tanks. And the benefit of writing is that I can always edit the information to make it relevant to new game builds unlike an existing video.

The main format of each entry will be General Stuff, then Concise Info, and then: TL;DR. Lastly, there will be frontal weak spots and main pros/cons of the tank.

NOTE: If you want to add your own tank review please try to follow the above format and if you want you can add other sub-topics like a Gun category or something like that. I'll list you in the Table of the Contents along with thread page number and post number. 

Table of the Contents

ToC SP. (ill add the rest of the nations when I remember them)

Kool Cids Klub (for those with suggestions, critiques, and other tank reviews)

SU (Soviet Union):

1 (SU). Object 252U

2 (SU). Mod-1

Edits:

Edits SP. (Dates go month/day/year)

Suggestions Thread for game improvement (now on Google Docs)

HNTS 101 [Normal Edition] (Due to be on Google Docs)

HNTS 101 [Map Edition]

HNTS 101 [Tank Edition]

also i lerned to hyperlink yay

HumanCoookie #2 Posted 30 December 2019 - 07:41 AM

Milk Before Cereal

• Players
  • 20153 battles
  • [_STR8]

reserved

NOTE: If you want to add your own tank review please try to follow the format (in the intro paragraph) and if you want you can add other sub-topics like a Gun category or something like that. I'll list you in the Table of the Contents along with thread page number and post number if it's epic enough. 

Suggestions Thread for game improvement (now on Google Docs)

HNTS 101 [Normal Edition] (Due to be on Google Docs)

HNTS 101 [Map Edition]

HNTS 101 [Tank Edition]

also i lerned to hyperlink yay

Also tagged with tank tutorials, tank reviews, HNTS

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users