Jump to content


How I Got my Name


  • Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

RonaldusMaximus_ #41 Posted 14 January 2020 - 09:34 PM

    Vote: Cletus/Ronaldus 2020

  • Players
  • 11317 battles
  • 2,645
  • [III-P]
  • Member since:
    01-01-2012

View Post_Cletus, on 14 January 2020 - 03:44 PM, said:

 

Ah gotcha.  Start drawing some pictures! 

 

Rough Sketch


View Post _Cletus, on 02 July 2019 - 01:55 PM, said:

Step 1: Don't open your mouth in an alley.

 


_Cletus #42 Posted 14 January 2020 - 09:35 PM

    Voodoo Wizard

  • Players
  • 26952 battles
  • 5,875
  • [HAHA]
  • Member since:
    04-03-2016

View Postminitel_NA, on 14 January 2020 - 03:27 PM, said:

Amazing.

 

im a neat picker. So here are my notes :


churches.
If you started the story in Normandy, churches I have seen there predating the 1940s have stonewalls made of 1.2m of granite. And the inside might be so crampy you wouldn’t fit a tank between walls.

now on the other hand, they have a lot of Celtic erected stones, like mini Stonehenges everywhere, and the area was ruled by the Vikings for quite a while as well. So that later stuff from underneath the church sounds more plausible... erm... well. 
 

Fathermocker.

i thought I was the only one using the vocable, but apparently it’s in use in your part of the world as well. Interesting stuff. 


length. 
it’s a bit on the short side, but I guess as an installment, it’s a debut. I’m looking forward to the next episode with the hot tub sequence.

 

I appreciate it sir.  I did no research at all for my story, it's all based on my fevered imagination, so I figured I'd have some factually incorrect stuff in there.  I was a little worried about a T23E3 and a Tiger meeting up in France, but I figured if it bothered anybody they'd let me know.  Yeah it's short, but it takes a long time to do.  It seems that some folks like it, so maybe I'll do another installment in a week or so.

 

View Postminitel_NA, on 14 January 2020 - 03:29 PM, said:

Needs to come back into the main forums part where there are 12 of us, of course. 
moving it to the part where 2 guys visited last year might hurt the sales plan.
but I guess we have no say over what’s happening in the multiverse.

 

Agreed.  I thought it was pretty cool so it has bummed me out more than it should getting moved here.  I don't see how it's off topic either.  It's a story about Blitz, how's that not topical?

 

I added a link to it in my signature, maybe that'll help.


Dark_Magician_Girl, on 07 February 2020 - 08:59 PM, said:

Please show us on the doll where MM touched you

 

Avatar and graphics by crpl_hicks

 

 

_Cletus #43 Posted 14 January 2020 - 09:35 PM

    Voodoo Wizard

  • Players
  • 26952 battles
  • 5,875
  • [HAHA]
  • Member since:
    04-03-2016

View PostRonaldusMaximus_, on 14 January 2020 - 03:34 PM, said:

 

Rough Sketch

 

That's freaking gold!!!  I love it!  :medal:


Dark_Magician_Girl, on 07 February 2020 - 08:59 PM, said:

Please show us on the doll where MM touched you

 

Avatar and graphics by crpl_hicks

 

 

minitel_NA #44 Posted 14 January 2020 - 09:40 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 454 battles
  • 5,568
  • [EUREF]
  • Member since:
    12-19-2015

View Post_Cletus, on 14 January 2020 - 09:35 PM, said:

 

I appreciate it sir.  I did no research at all for my story, it's all based on my fevered imagination, so I figured I'd have some factually incorrect stuff in there.  I was a little worried about a T23E3 and a Tiger meeting up in France, but I figured if it bothered anybody they'd let me know.  Yeah it's short, but it takes a long time to do.  It seems that some folks like it, so maybe I'll do another installment in a week or so.

 

 

Agreed.  I thought it was pretty cool so it has bummed me out more than it should getting moved here.  I don't see how it's off topic either.  It's a story about Blitz, how's that not topical?

 

I added a link to it in my signature, maybe that'll help.


im a party pooper, but I’m obsessively precise with details.
Here is my contribution with your church, in a period photograph.
You may count the windows in the walls and you may note the roof is also made of granite.

that’s just in case there is some wind.
Proof that it works: It didn’t move much in 800 years prior.

 

 

 

On the other hand, I’m wondering if Spider-Man is based on proper research with the spider stuff.
I think if that stuff was true it would have come out by now, with the internet and all that.

 

i hope you dig my irony, it’s difficult for me to get up in the morning without a healthy dose of it.

 


Edited by minitel_NA, 14 January 2020 - 09:44 PM.

Minitelrose visiting from EU, occasional player/forumer in the NA

 


RonaldusMaximus_ #45 Posted 14 January 2020 - 09:49 PM

    Vote: Cletus/Ronaldus 2020

  • Players
  • 11317 battles
  • 2,645
  • [III-P]
  • Member since:
    01-01-2012

View Post_Cletus, on 14 January 2020 - 04:35 PM, said:

 

That's freaking gold!!!  I love it!  :medal:

Thx!

It's really hard to draw with a mouse.


View Post _Cletus, on 02 July 2019 - 01:55 PM, said:

Step 1: Don't open your mouth in an alley.

 


_Cletus #46 Posted 14 January 2020 - 09:56 PM

    Voodoo Wizard

  • Players
  • 26952 battles
  • 5,875
  • [HAHA]
  • Member since:
    04-03-2016

View Postminitel_NA, on 14 January 2020 - 03:40 PM, said:


im a party pooper, but I’m obsessively precise with details.
Here is my contribution with your church, in a period photograph.
You may count the windows in the walls and you may note the roof is also made of granite.

that’s just in case there is some wind.
Proof that it works: It didn’t move much in 800 years prior.

 

 

 

On the other hand, I’m wondering if Spider-Man is based on proper research with the spider stuff.
I think if that stuff was true it would have come out by now, with the internet and all that.

 

i hope you dig my irony, it’s difficult for me to get up in the morning without a healthy dose of it.

 

 

That's probably the only problem with growing up in America.  We often forget that Europeans built things to last.  Even houses, our houses are made of wood and sheetrock, European homes are made from rock.

 

I get your irony, no issues with me bro. 


Dark_Magician_Girl, on 07 February 2020 - 08:59 PM, said:

Please show us on the doll where MM touched you

 

Avatar and graphics by crpl_hicks

 

 

Rou_Garou #47 Posted 14 January 2020 - 10:27 PM

    Carriers needed - apply inside

  • Players
  • 31188 battles
  • 718
  • [509AB]
  • Member since:
    05-04-2013

Can't wait for the movie. My suggestions for the cast. 

 

Charleton Heston as Ribble  

Clint Eadtwood as the Cletus

John Denver is Crusader 6

Jennifer Lopez as Big Booty Judy

Yakov Smirnof as Boris55555

Wonder Woman as DMG

Blartch as himself ( there can be only one)

Joe Burrow is Positive  (Geaux Tigers)

zombie off the street as OMK

 


Edited by Rou_Garou, 14 January 2020 - 10:45 PM.

Don't rush inBe patientDon't brawl unnecessarilyKnow your tanks and enemy tanks;  Know your tanks' role;  

Knowing maps allows situation awareness; Mini-map is a mighty map;  Drive to cover;

Fight like you have no armor; Relocate and reset camo oftenBe the lover of cover;  

Hull down is OP; Stay on high ground; Don't go where you don't know

A I M 


_Cletus #48 Posted 14 January 2020 - 10:32 PM

    Voodoo Wizard

  • Players
  • 26952 battles
  • 5,875
  • [HAHA]
  • Member since:
    04-03-2016

View PostRou_Garou, on 14 January 2020 - 04:27 PM, said:

Can't wait for the movie. My suggestions for the cast. 

 

Charleton Heston as Ribble  

Clint Eadtwood as the Cletus

John Denver is Crusader 6

Jennifer Lopez as Big Booty Judy

Yakov Smirnof as Boris55555

Wonder Woman as DMG

Blartch as himself ( there can be only one)

Joe Burrow is Positive  (Geaux Tigers)

zombie off the street as OMK

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A young Clint Eastwood, sure.  The current Eastwood is beginning to look like the emperor from star wars.


Dark_Magician_Girl, on 07 February 2020 - 08:59 PM, said:

Please show us on the doll where MM touched you

 

Avatar and graphics by crpl_hicks

 

 

Rou_Garou #49 Posted 14 January 2020 - 10:47 PM

    Carriers needed - apply inside

  • Players
  • 31188 battles
  • 718
  • [509AB]
  • Member since:
    05-04-2013

View Post_Cletus, on 14 January 2020 - 04:32 PM, said:

 

A young Clint Eastwood, sure.  The current Eastwood is beginning to look like the emperor from star wars.

Definitely; when he had abs and was the street fighter with the orangutan


Don't rush inBe patientDon't brawl unnecessarilyKnow your tanks and enemy tanks;  Know your tanks' role;  

Knowing maps allows situation awareness; Mini-map is a mighty map;  Drive to cover;

Fight like you have no armor; Relocate and reset camo oftenBe the lover of cover;  

Hull down is OP; Stay on high ground; Don't go where you don't know

A I M 


BigBOOOTYJudy #50 Posted 14 January 2020 - 11:15 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 62990 battles
  • 7
  • [III-R]
  • Member since:
    02-01-2015

Omg Cletus!!!  Hilarious! I loved it!! Thanks for the laughs

 

I just have one question... why am I always getting blown up!? FFS! 



_Cletus #51 Posted 15 January 2020 - 12:48 AM

    Voodoo Wizard

  • Players
  • 26952 battles
  • 5,875
  • [HAHA]
  • Member since:
    04-03-2016

View PostBigBOOOTYJudy, on 14 January 2020 - 05:15 PM, said:

Omg Cletus!!! Hilarious! I loved it!! Thanks for the laughs

 

I just have one question... why am I always getting blown up!? FFS! 

 

I'm glad you liked it!  If you notice I didn't even get blown once.  Up.  I didn't get blown up at all.


Dark_Magician_Girl, on 07 February 2020 - 08:59 PM, said:

Please show us on the doll where MM touched you

 

Avatar and graphics by crpl_hicks

 

 

Dark_Magician_Girl #52 Posted 15 January 2020 - 01:52 AM

    #1 Reroll NA

  • Players
  • 40001 battles
  • 5,266
  • [_STR8]
  • Member since:
    10-02-2016
Where can I read the sequel?  I actually liked it....

STAR1 NA top 10 all-time ranked player - Blitzstars NA top 10 most winning all-time ranked player - Blitzstars NA top 10 highest career WN8 all-time ranked player - #1 ranked driver E75 STAR1 - Blitzstars 49 different vehicles with top 10 all-time NA WN8 - 35+ unique career 3000+ damage averages at high tiers - Captain of 3 top 8 NA tournament appearances - Content creator of map meta defining Blitz YT content - 1 of 3 Bushka masterclass candidates.

 

I am, the Dark Magician Girl

 


StarFox__McCloud #53 Posted 15 January 2020 - 04:00 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 3496 battles
  • 198
  • Member since:
    02-26-2019
Ok, dang it. I may be doing a picture for this. Either Cletus bitting of chickens heads while dmg/booty Judy gaze on lustily. Or Reagan Gawking at the Judy booty.

_Cletus #54 Posted 15 January 2020 - 04:11 PM

    Voodoo Wizard

  • Players
  • 26952 battles
  • 5,875
  • [HAHA]
  • Member since:
    04-03-2016

View PostStarFox__McCloud, on 15 January 2020 - 10:00 AM, said:

Ok, dang it. I may be doing a picture for this. Either Cletus bitting of chickens heads while dmg/booty Judy gaze on lustily. Or Reagan Gawking at the Judy booty.

 

Please do!  I'm no artist, but I'm considering where to take the story from here.  I've got a couple of different ideas....


Dark_Magician_Girl, on 07 February 2020 - 08:59 PM, said:

Please show us on the doll where MM touched you

 

Avatar and graphics by crpl_hicks

 

 

StarFox__McCloud #55 Posted 15 January 2020 - 04:23 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 3496 battles
  • 198
  • Member since:
    02-26-2019
Already done a pre sketch, on a post it, while on the toilet at work. Where all great art begins.

Edited by StarFox__McCloud, 15 January 2020 - 04:24 PM.


RonaldusMaximus_ #56 Posted 15 January 2020 - 07:26 PM

    Vote: Cletus/Ronaldus 2020

  • Players
  • 11317 battles
  • 2,645
  • [III-P]
  • Member since:
    01-01-2012

View PostStarFox__McCloud, on 15 January 2020 - 11:00 AM, said:

Ok, dang it. I may be doing a picture for this. Either Cletus bitting of chickens heads while dmg/booty Judy gaze on lustily. Or Reagan Gawking at the Judy booty.

 

Are you insinuating my art is not good enough?


View Post _Cletus, on 02 July 2019 - 01:55 PM, said:

Step 1: Don't open your mouth in an alley.

 


StarFox__McCloud #57 Posted 16 January 2020 - 01:50 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 3496 battles
  • 198
  • Member since:
    02-26-2019

View PostRonaldusMaximus_, on 15 January 2020 - 07:26 PM, said:

 

Are you insinuating my art is not good enough?

More like inspiration.

So a little insight to how this process works.

I leave work and go home and wip out the old drawing tablet. Having already sketched out a concept on a post it note while on the poop chair instead of tanks I was ready to go. Naturally I start with an outline and rough shapes. Considering we have DMG and.BigBootyJudy I'm using a lot more large circles than normal. Using Ronnie's picture as reference I sketch out Judy, she looks amazing. Next I start on DMG and finally Cletus. The words echoing in my head are "attractive yet approachable good looks" so I basically draw a brad Pitt like character to the best of my ability. 

Ok Cletus is now roughed in. Next I need do some research, so off to Google images. I look up Dark Magician Girl. I then put Google images in Safe for work mode so I can actually find pictures with the outfit and not just dental floss and postage stamp bikinis. Upon completion of the sketch of dmg, I decided to scrap it and start over as she did not come out near good enough to do justice to such a player. So next step is getting DMG done right and start cleaning up and filling in details. Also, I'm having trouble drawing a dead chicken.



_Cletus #58 Posted 16 January 2020 - 02:12 PM

    Voodoo Wizard

  • Players
  • 26952 battles
  • 5,875
  • [HAHA]
  • Member since:
    04-03-2016

View PostStarFox__McCloud, on 16 January 2020 - 07:50 AM, said:

More like inspiration.

So a little insight to how this process works.

I leave work and go home and wip out the old drawing tablet. Having already sketched out a concept on a post it note while on the poop chair instead of tanks I was ready to go. Naturally I start with an outline and rough shapes. Considering we have DMG and.BigBootyJudy I'm using a lot more large circles than normal. Using Ronnie's picture as reference I sketch out Judy, she looks amazing. Next I start on DMG and finally Cletus. The words echoing in my head are "attractive yet approachable good looks" so I basically draw a brad Pitt like character to the best of my ability. 

Ok Cletus is now roughed in. Next I need do some research, so off to Google images. I look up Dark Magician Girl. I then put Google images in Safe for work mode so I can actually find pictures with the outfit and not just dental floss and postage stamp bikinis. Upon completion of the sketch of dmg, I decided to scrap it and start over as she did not come out near good enough to do justice to such a player. So next step is getting DMG done right and start cleaning up and filling in details. Also, I'm having trouble drawing a dead chicken.

 

I'm very excited to see this!


Dark_Magician_Girl, on 07 February 2020 - 08:59 PM, said:

Please show us on the doll where MM touched you

 

Avatar and graphics by crpl_hicks

 

 

StarFox__McCloud #59 Posted 16 January 2020 - 02:43 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 3496 battles
  • 198
  • Member since:
    02-26-2019

View Post_Cletus, on 16 January 2020 - 02:12 PM, said:

 

I'm very excited to see this!

I would do the dental floss postage stamp but the crusader_6 may object. *Rolls eyes* guess I'll draw cloths on em if I have too.



_Cletus #60 Posted 16 January 2020 - 03:37 PM

    Voodoo Wizard

  • Players
  • 26952 battles
  • 5,875
  • [HAHA]
  • Member since:
    04-03-2016

View PostStarFox__McCloud, on 16 January 2020 - 08:43 AM, said:

I would do the dental floss postage stamp but the crusader_6 may object. *Rolls eyes* guess I'll draw cloths on em if I have too.

 

It's easier to beg forgiveness than to ask permission.


Dark_Magician_Girl, on 07 February 2020 - 08:59 PM, said:

Please show us on the doll where MM touched you

 

Avatar and graphics by crpl_hicks

 

 




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users