Raisin, Mastery, Newb Slaughter! indiansmartt sends me his replay

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Meat_Locker #1 Posted 14 January 2020 - 05:05 PM

Large Member

• Players
  • 49678 battles
  • [TOES]

Friend of the channel, indiansmartt, ran up against me on Normandy and thrashed my team; including me! He was generous enough to send me the replay at: Meat_Locker@altered.audio

In a first for me, we'll run his replay & my replay simultaneously and you can see how things unfold from both perspectives. indiansmartt gets the Full Raisin, top dog Mastery, and earns the respect of citizens the world over.

And with that, we bring you: LamePlay Episode 3! indiansmartt using his brain and kicking others' asses. Send me your replays/LamePlays and I'll give 'em the attention that they duly deserve and/or make fun of them! Meat_Locker@altered.audio

Explixiit_ #2 Posted 14 January 2020 - 06:49 PM

Wannabe unicum

• Players
  • 24837 battles
  • [-RVG-]
I have a 1# hall of fame type 62 replay? 5k Dmg and a 1v3 

1014855156.png

So basically I legit don't ever look at the forum anymore because I mainly look at it during school. My school banned the site you go to log in and I couldn't post, and I'd rather devote my time when on my home computer to playing the game. So yeah basically why I vanished from the forum. Its not like I posted a lot anyways lol 

my crappy stats= here

and for the life of me I cant find a pfp that is small, this one is getting old 

Meat_Locker #3 Posted 14 January 2020 - 07:57 PM

Large Member

• Players
  • 49678 battles
  • [TOES]

View PostExplixiit_, on 14 January 2020 - 08:49 PM, said:

I have a 1# hall of fame type 62 replay? 5k Dmg and a 1v3 

Send it on over!!! 

Kiwi_Kebab #4 Posted 14 January 2020 - 08:09 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6690 battles
  • [ENDDZ]

That's such a cool perspective! Really a treat!

The monster that is the T-34-2G FT is revealed.  I loved this tank, and the accuracy consumable does wonders for it. 

Rum_Tanker #5 Posted 14 January 2020 - 10:19 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 7473 battles
Love the vid, and the commentary from both perspectives. Well done!

Meat_Locker #6 Posted 15 January 2020 - 11:49 AM

Large Member

• Players
  • 49678 battles
  • [TOES]

View PostKiwi_Kebab, on 14 January 2020 - 10:09 PM, said:

That's such a cool perspective! Really a treat!

The monster that is the T-34-2G FT is revealed.  I loved this tank, and the accuracy consumable does wonders for it. 

Thanks for the comments! Doing the double perspective adds a bunch of time to the job. It's like doing 1.75 times the work of an average video of a given length. It is really difficult to comment upon one player when the other players might be just about to (or is actually doing) something interesting. It also asks the viewer to allow their attention to jump around and things happen very quickly.

I really should have inserted commentary as to what I was thinking when I was taking on indiansmartt in the battle. It all is just so fast!

It is a beast of a tank, for sure. I don't take it out often enough as my love affair with the ARL44 has been running very strong for the past couple of months. 

Do you think that the accuracy consumable is worth it? I need to explore that option again. I am fearful getting tracked and being down one consumable when I'm in a turretless vehicle.

View PostRum_Tanker, on 15 January 2020 - 12:19 AM, said:

Love the vid, and the commentary from both perspectives. Well done!

Thanks so much! These are total fun to put together. I'm glad that you enjoyed it and made mention of the fact. 

I just put up a new (and rather lengthy...) video on the Smasher and how it is OP. Plus some salt sent WG's way regarding crates and newbs at high tiers. It is still uploading & processing I'll post the link here ASAP.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users