Complaints and suggestions

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

sprintv66Mk2 #21 Posted 06 March 2020 - 04:58 AM

Private

• Players
  • 5347 battles
  • [DUGD]
I ABSOLUTELY agree with the feeling that this game is going in the toilet! I quit playing a while back and I am trying it again now but it is MUCH MUCH worse. wthare all these fantasy tanks?? It just feels Rigged/greedy on the part of the developers. Too bad!!

Edited by sprintv66Mk2, 06 March 2020 - 04:59 AM.

iplayminecraftps4 #22 Posted 03 April 2020 - 12:02 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 6140 battles
  • [CPDH]

View PostVantablack12, on 21 January 2020 - 06:09 PM, said:

P1000 Ratte. make it $500 and in crates.

:D:facepalm:

I've seen YT recommended vids on that, i want to watch how it is but i forget :(

View PostAllerton, on 22 January 2020 - 11:51 AM, said:

Why don' you have ATGMs for ALL nations to make the game a little bit more fair. For me personally to start buying American tanks is a little bit TOO much

Before ATGM's i decided to grind one nation at a time, so then i did american first, got t28 it sucked, also becasue i didnt have the gold to instant train the crew, grinded for engine still sucks and people somehow still pen, i thought the tank was supposed to be non-pennable...wthWG

and even then when they released update info on ATGM's i was like, well luckily i am on american line, but the other tanks are at 7 only tank on that line is 8 which is t28, but i got annoyed and went to Russian,(couldn't buy all of em in the lines) and was like "i cannot grind with t-34, too hard," and so i sent a ticket to WG support for if they can revert my account to a previous state to when i had the american tanks, they denied it. so now i am on Japanese lines and Italian, but when i was grinding for chi-ri and had 40k xp on chi-to they added jp td's, bought it, tried grinding for top gun, it sucked too hard then watched a vid on the review and he said it is for like more advanced players, so i sold it so only researchable tank i have is p43 bis. 

View PostSillySkipperLilly, on 22 January 2020 - 12:34 PM, said:

British

Crew

Voices

and maybe swedish and italian as well

I said that on one of their live videos on YT on their next update, no one said anything, at least add accents

Rou_Garou #23 Posted 03 April 2020 - 12:42 AM

Carriers needed - apply inside

• Players
  • 32018 battles
  • [OP-4]

For Christ's sake; quit turning off replay setting when an update is done.

If I don't want to record replays, I am capable of flicking a switch.

Thank you!

Don't rush inBe patientDon't brawl unnecessarilyKnow your tanks and enemy tanks;  Know your tanks' role;  

Knowing maps allows situation awareness; Mini-map is a mighty map;  Drive to cover;

Fight like you have no armor; Relocate and reset camo oftenBe the lover of cover;  

Hull down is OP; Stay on high ground; Don't go where you don't know

A I M 

_Crusader6_ #24 Posted 03 April 2020 - 01:42 AM

The Society’s NA President

• Players
  • 65627 battles
  • [SURG3]

View PostCenturionSMB, on 16 February 2020 - 01:31 AM, said:

After almost 4 years of play, i am finally at the point of deleting what used to be the best game I ever played.  It has gotten to the point of absurdity!  Low tier 10+ battles in a row.  Worthless APCR at point blank and even against lower tiers.  Today alone I dropped from WR of 55.85 to 55.75 - you do the math on the loss ratio!  Many of these losses I had 3 kills just myself.  My suggestions:

1) Get a separate server for Latin and South America - the language barrier prevents any ability to coordinate battles. 

2) Let players win on their own merits - stop the handicapping.  I stopped tooning because 9 out of 10 battles resulted in being in lower tier. 

3) Go back to 2016/2017 play when it was fun and I was willing to actually spend money playing.  Wouldn't invest a nickle today!

Cheers!

https://www.blitzsta...om/CenturionSMB

You aren't doing enough damage to have better results - you trade damage too often, and you're not pulling your weight in damage/tier.

Tank Hoarder: 401 tanks in Garage:  412/413 Played Tanks Aced

NON LINE OF SIGHT MISSILES ARE AN AWFUL MECHANIC 

Wallet Warrior: Loyal Original M60 owner

iplayminecraftps4 #25 Posted 03 April 2020 - 05:10 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 6140 battles
  • [CPDH]

View PostRou_Garou, on 02 April 2020 - 06:42 PM, said:

For Christ's sake; quit turning off replay setting when an update is done.

If I don't want to record replays, I am capable of flicking a switch.

Thank you!

whenever i reinstall it on my phone when i reset it, i always have the problem when I was like, "man... that was a really good battle, i hope it was recording"  turns out it wasn't, i just wish they could add a one time notification to say if you want to turn it on, like how it says for the HD graphics download, but I was mad that it didn't record, i just wish i was at least screen recording, but who knows when something stupid comes up, that's why the replay recording is there, and yet it wasn't on

iplayminecraftps4 #26 Posted 03 April 2020 - 05:15 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 6140 battles
  • [CPDH]

View Post__Crusader6__, on 02 April 2020 - 07:42 PM, said:

https://www.blitzsta...om/CenturionSMB

You aren't doing enough damage to have better results - you trade damage too often, and you're not pulling your weight in damage/tier.

with that picture at the bottom of your post, it says original m60 owner, unless its an add from the page or something, or a signature, and i own it too, had a nice battle in it yesterday, had like 3 kills i think, and i got it from globe in Christmas event, i was lucky...i wonder, if i already had the tank it gave me in globe, will it give me compensation or another globe? hmmmmmmm

wils_will #27 Posted 09 April 2020 - 04:33 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 86196 battles
Bounced shots , did wot change algorithm around 6.0. Game has turned into pinball. Like pot luck  it seems. Really terrible.

iplayminecraftps4 #28 Posted 29 April 2020 - 03:41 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 6140 battles
  • [CPDH]

View Post_Zakalwe_, on 21 January 2020 - 07:07 PM, said:

Confirmation dialog box on purchases. Especially gold purchases. Goes double for web interfaces like the Winter Auction where there can be laggy responses. I was a little nervous every time I checked the prices incase there was a delayed input which accidentally purchased something.

Remove the option to buy prammo with gold. The only reason this exists is to trip people into accidentally burning up gold. It's a [edited]tactic and WG knows it

I know I have posted a lot in this forum, but I am looking back at this again from like a few weeks later, but...

I do agree, confirmation dialogue box, I know it doesn't matter but I went to go open a small container and it was lagging or something and I clicked it many times, and turns out I bought a small container with credits, I mean it's not a big deal for many people but thank god it wasn't gold. Or I was about to click something and my finger was being magneted to my screen and I didn't want to and accidentally clicked it. I don't remember, but still they NEED to add it. I also agree with that last part. I lost gold because a few weeks ago when the AT 15A was in store, I bought it and did a battle after filing up the ammo, turns out it was set to gold, so I had to watch adds to compensate for the gold that was lost

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users