So How's Cletus Doing?

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

crpl_hicks #1 Posted 23 January 2020 - 12:02 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 5739 battles
  • [KOP]

The Ole Farmhand is doing, Just Fine....

Marines....WE ARE LEAVING!

boris55555 #2 Posted 23 January 2020 - 12:31 AM

Honary Doctor of Meh

• Players
  • 27985 battles
  • [MINC]

View Postcrpl_hicks, on 22 January 2020 - 07:02 PM, said:

1. No one cares, he’s dead to us.

2. Is someone comforting the redhead?

3. Is there a CODstars? Can someone please stat shame him?

:amazed:6.7/6.8/6.9/6.10/7.0 now we have LAME tanks w broken mechanic “Balancing” Missile tanks is a joke.
WATCH THE SPRING MISSILE TOURNAMENTS; SUPERHEAVIES & TRICK SHOTS. Top down non los magic “situational” missiles on a LAME platform is STILL poorly thought out. Urrrrgggg 

ShootinSabot #3 Posted 23 January 2020 - 12:33 AM

Excelling at Mediocrity

• Players
  • 22663 battles
  • [SPUD]
Bout time he left, I was running out of insults.:hiding:

Full time Spud, part time potato 

Striving to be an Ambassador to help grow the game. 

boris55555 #4 Posted 23 January 2020 - 12:51 AM

Honary Doctor of Meh

• Players
  • 27985 battles
  • [MINC]

View PostShootinSabot, on 22 January 2020 - 07:33 PM, said:

Bout time he left, I was running out of insults.:hiding:

whoa whoa whoa, you’re better than this. Take a break. Log out. Come back refreshed and keep it simple. “Go [edited]yourself _Cletus”

:amazed:6.7/6.8/6.9/6.10/7.0 now we have LAME tanks w broken mechanic “Balancing” Missile tanks is a joke.
WATCH THE SPRING MISSILE TOURNAMENTS; SUPERHEAVIES & TRICK SHOTS. Top down non los magic “situational” missiles on a LAME platform is STILL poorly thought out. Urrrrgggg 

Vantablack12 #5 Posted 23 January 2020 - 02:20 AM

Ugliest Player NA

• Players
  • 13804 battles
  • [K9]

I can't tell if you guys are joking or not.

"In a man-to-man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine." -Erwin Rommel

"We're not just going to shoot the bastards, we're going to cut out their living guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks." -General George Patton

Explixiit_ #6 Posted 23 January 2020 - 12:59 PM

Wannabe unicum

• Players
  • 23918 battles
  • [RVG]

View PostVantablack12, on 22 January 2020 - 09:20 PM, said:

I can't tell if you guys are joking or not.

Same here

What the hell happened here?

1014855156.png

You can bash me on this, but I kinda like missiles lmao

my crappy stats= here

_Cletus #7 Posted 23 January 2020 - 01:17 PM

Voodoo Wizard

• Players
  • 27726 battles
  • [III-R]

View PostExplixiit_, on 23 January 2020 - 06:59 AM, said:

Same here

What the hell happened here?

See what's going on here is that I quit playing due to the new tanks making Blitz suck for me.  A mod who seems to be emotionally invested in how balanced the new tanks are thinks that I'm no longer relevant to Blitz, so anything that mentions my name is being moved to off-topic where no one will read them.  But that's a temporary state, I'm sure they'll start outright deleting threads and banning me soon.

Dark_Magician_Girl, on 07 February 2020 - 08:59 PM, said:

Please show us on the doll where MM touched you

Avatar and graphics by crpl_hicks

Vantablack12 #8 Posted 23 January 2020 - 02:04 PM

Ugliest Player NA

• Players
  • 13804 battles
  • [K9]

View Post_Cletus, on 23 January 2020 - 08:17 AM, said:

See what's going on here is that I quit playing due to the new tanks making Blitz suck for me.  A mod who seems to be emotionally invested in how balanced the new tanks are thinks that I'm no longer relevant to Blitz, so anything that mentions my name is being moved to off-topic where no one will read them.  But that's a temporary state, I'm sure they'll start outright deleting threads and banning me soon.

Come back for 6.8 and 6.9. Maybe WG will have removed or nerfed the new tanks by then. I'm hoping for the latter.

"In a man-to-man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine." -Erwin Rommel

"We're not just going to shoot the bastards, we're going to cut out their living guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks." -General George Patton

____Zer0____ #9 Posted 23 January 2020 - 02:10 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 37582 battles
  • [CRUEL]

I’ll be honest with ya.  I watched the 6.8 update stream and there was an overwhelmingly negative response to the missile issue. I wouldn’t be surprised if a nerf was on the horizon.  

“ Mm sucks just like u r face. Now Go cry on tissue not here.” ~ raj

_Cletus #10 Posted 23 January 2020 - 02:28 PM

Voodoo Wizard

• Players
  • 27726 battles
  • [III-R]

View Postcrpl_hicks, on 22 January 2020 - 06:02 PM, said:

That's freaking gold amigo!

_Cletus #11 Posted 23 January 2020 - 02:31 PM

Voodoo Wizard

• Players
  • 27726 battles
  • [III-R]

View Postboris55555, on 22 January 2020 - 06:31 PM, said:

1. No one cares, he’s dead to us.

2. Is someone comforting the redhead?

3. Is there a CODstars? Can someone please stat shame him?

If someone does comfort the redhead I have some advice.  Don't eat or drink anything she gives you unless you've seen her eat or drink from the same receptacle.  Don't let her find out that you're not eating or drinking anything she gives you, that'll just piss her off.  She likes knives, so try to stay out of the kitchen.  If you get intimate, have plenty of lube handy cause she's a pegger.  And don't fall asleep.

_Cletus #12 Posted 23 January 2020 - 02:42 PM

Voodoo Wizard

• Players
  • 27726 battles
  • [III-R]

View PostVantablack12, on 23 January 2020 - 08:04 AM, said:

Come back for 6.8 and 6.9. Maybe WG will have removed or nerfed the new tanks by then. I'm hoping for the latter.

View Post____Zer0____, on 23 January 2020 - 08:10 AM, said:

I’ll be honest with ya.  I watched the 6.8 update stream and there was an overwhelmingly negative response to the missile issue. I wouldn’t be surprised if a nerf was on the horizon.  

I have no doubt they are going to do something to change the situation.  The two real questions are when and how much.  I predict their first attempt to fix it will be on the very next update, but I feel like they are going to do some minor nerfs to start with that won't make a whole lot of difference.  The update after that is when I believe they'll make some kind of significant change.  So my guess is about 8 freaking weeks before something solid happens, and even then we'll have to see what kind of fix they actually do.  They have a predicament on their hands now.  If they nerf the missile and the tanks that carry them too much, all the missile fanboys will be up in arms.  If they don't nerf them enough, they'll lose even more players or will at least not have many people other than missileers playing high tiers.  I would imagine that a high percentage of veteran players on the forum have the missile tanks but I'd bet only a small minority of the general player base has them, so from a numbers perspective it seems like WG should want to go my way.  On the other hand, somebody's pride is heavily involved in the missiles.  Somebody in WG up and decided to do the T49 missile test, and that same person probably pushed and made introducing missiles their own pet project, so the missiles probably represent an investment in time, money, and personal reputation for some big wig, we'll have to see how big that wig is.

Mommys_Little_Snowflake #13 Posted 23 January 2020 - 02:55 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6504 battles
  • [QC420]

View Post_Cletus, on 23 January 2020 - 08:42 AM, said:

I have no doubt they are going to do something to change the situation.  The two real questions are when and how much.  I predict their first attempt to fix it will be on the very next update, but I feel like they are going to do some minor nerfs to start with that won't make a whole lot of difference.  The update after that is when I believe they'll make some kind of significant change.  So my guess is about 8 freaking weeks before something solid happens, and even then we'll have to see what kind of fix they actually do.  They have a predicament on their hands now.  If they nerf the missile and the tanks that carry them too much, all the missile fanboys will be up in arms.  If they don't nerf them enough, they'll lose even more players or will at least not have many people other than missileers playing high tiers.  I would imagine that a high percentage of veteran players on the forum have the missile tanks but I'd bet only a small minority of the general player base has them, so from a numbers perspective it seems like WG should want to go my way.  On the other hand, somebody's pride is heavily involved in the missiles.  Somebody in WG up and decided to do the T49 missile test, and that same person probably pushed and made introducing missiles their own pet project, so the missiles probably represent an investment in time, money, and personal reputation for some big wig, we'll have to see how big that wig is.

Why is everyone being such [edited] to you?

Premium Tanks In Garage:43

Collector Tanks In Garage:9

Tier x's:10

PREVIOUS USERNAME-JesusTheReason

_Cletus #14 Posted 23 January 2020 - 02:59 PM

Voodoo Wizard

• Players
  • 27726 battles
  • [III-R]

View PostJesusTheReason, on 23 January 2020 - 08:55 AM, said:

Why is everyone being such [edited] to you?

No man, they aren't.  Boris and Sabot are old friends of mine, just razzing me a little.  They take plenty of razzing from me, it's all in fun.

Explixiit_ #15 Posted 24 January 2020 - 12:23 PM

Wannabe unicum

• Players
  • 23918 battles
  • [RVG]

Half the time I get on this forum is to see your posts 

1014855156.png

You can bash me on this, but I kinda like missiles lmao

my crappy stats= here

boris55555 #16 Posted 25 January 2020 - 04:14 AM

Honary Doctor of Meh

• Players
  • 27985 battles
  • [MINC]

View Post_Cletus, on 23 January 2020 - 09:59 AM, said:

No man, they aren't.  Boris and Sabot are old friends of mine, just razzing me a little.  They take plenty of razzing from me, it's all in fun.

sabot is older.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users