Wanting to find a strong, active clan that can help me get back into the game.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

C0rbst3r #1 Posted 23 January 2020 - 06:30 PM

Private

• Players
  • 7386 battles
I have recently decided to get back into WOTB after I took a break around a year and a half ago. I used to play in a clan in Clan Wars and competed in the 2018 wars (not sure but I got a camo for it "Heroic Warrior". However, i'm rusty and I am currently grinding the more difficult tanks since end game tanks are the goal for Clan Battles. For instance, my current lines I am grinding are British Heavy and German TD. I'm aware alot of clans now look at BlitzStars for evaluation and its a work in progress for me. I generally play heavy tanks, favs being the Maus line. I just want to find a clan that can do the weekly tournaments and I can find good platoon mates whenever I am online. Also if there is anything I can do to help with the process, lmk because i'm focusing on stats and grinding right now.

Edited by C0rbst3r, 23 January 2020 - 06:30 PM.

__The_Dude_30__ #2 Posted 23 January 2020 - 08:09 PM

acrisis’s assistant

• Players
  • 24982 battles
You might be interested in applying to the CRUEL family of clans. You would possibly qualify for CRU3L currently. We are a very active family, and our main hub is discord. CRU3L is extremely active in tournaments and is full of greats guys (and girls). The link to our discord server is in my signature, check us out. 

Signature by SpartacusDiablo   The king of signatures                                                                                                                       CRU2L Deputy. CRUEL/CRU2L discord: https://discord.gg/twdc4Dq

o7 RatchetGod, R.I.P.

C0rbst3r #3 Posted 23 January 2020 - 08:30 PM

Private

• Players
  • 7386 battles

View Post__The_Dude_30__, on 23 January 2020 - 08:09 PM, said:

You might be interested in applying to the CRUEL family of clans. You would possibly qualify for CRU3L currently. We are a very active family, and our main hub is discord. CRU3L is extremely active in tournaments and is full of greats guys (and girls). The link to our discord server is in my signature, check us out. 

I would be fine starting anywhere and working my way up, not looking for special treatment. Just wanting assistance, I will look into it.

BoomDogger #4 Posted 02 February 2020 - 06:32 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 17360 battles
  • [BIBLE]

We are restarting a clan. Feel free to look into us. Apply to NFBA if you like. Hope you find a good clan in any case. Look at -LOS-. It's been around long enough to have completed all levels.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users