autoaim indicator

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

yangmang617 #1 Posted 10 February 2020 - 09:46 PM

Private

• Players
  • 1505 battles
  • [SAD_G]

Can there be an indicator in the game that lets the player know his auto aim is activated?

I understand it has a scrolling text but it disappears, and when I'm busy brawling or when I have to pay attention to too many things, i frequently look around (via holding right click) in sniper mode and general view.  Sometimes I will accidentally click and auto aim a tank I don't intend to.  It takes me several moments out what is happening to my aiming reticle because there's no indication that my auto aim is active and the activation text has already disappeared.

Would be an improvement to the game.

Morphman11 #2 Posted 10 February 2020 - 10:41 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 32 battles
  • [2WEAK]
Auto-aim is always activated. In the settings you can turn it off or have a button that allows you to control it but if you struggle to realize that your reticle is locking on a different vehicle forget about it.

_Zakalwe_ #3 Posted 11 February 2020 - 07:05 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 24460 battles
  • [AGILE]

View PostMorphman11, on 10 February 2020 - 02:41 PM, said:

Auto-aim is always activated. In the settings you can turn it off or have a button that allows you to control it but if you struggle to realize that your reticle is locking on a different vehicle forget about it.

I think he's talking about PC auto-aim.

Explixiit_ #4 Posted 11 February 2020 - 12:44 PM

Wannabe unicum

• Players
  • 23405 battles
  • [-RVG-]

View Postyangmang617, on 10 February 2020 - 04:46 PM, said:

Can there be an indicator in the game that lets the player know his auto aim is activated?

I understand it has a scrolling text but it disappears, and when I'm busy brawling or when I have to pay attention to too many things, i frequently look around (via holding right click) in sniper mode and general view.  Sometimes I will accidentally click and auto aim a tank I don't intend to.  It takes me several moments out what is happening to my aiming reticle because there's no indication that my auto aim is active and the activation text has already disappeared.

Would be an improvement to the game.

There is a indication. Look around the reticle when it happens

1014855156.png

You can bash me on this, but I kinda like missiles lmao

my crappy stats= here

yangmang617 #5 Posted 23 February 2020 - 08:12 PM

Private

• Players
  • 1505 battles
  • [SAD_G]

Just went into a game to see if there is an indicator around the reticle. I am not seeing anything.  I do see the green text that pops up, but again, it disappears very quickly so it's hard to keep track of it in the heat of the moment. Need something that is always on so I can always check.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users