• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

chicken_stiffer #21 Posted 13 February 2020 - 08:34 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 18103 battles
  • [DEF_6]

View PostAnakinSkywalker1218, on 12 February 2020 - 02:22 PM, said:

Hi. I am a newbie, just started playing little less than a week ago. Anyways, so assuming I studied in History last year, when I just started this game, I was like “German tanks are the best right? Panzers dominated the battlefield.” Well actually I didn’t really study because I thought American tanks were trash (I guess there not). No offense America. Anyways, I need to know something. For the past few days, I’ve been working on German Branch. I have Panzer IV D, the Tier IV one, trying to get to a Leopard (V).  But then my friend told me American tanks are great. He specifically said T1’s are the best. But my other friend and some forums say Shermans are better. Another friend says Shermans are trash. My history teacher said Sherman Tanks suck. So now I’m extremely confused. My friend convinced me to start in the American branch, so I currently have a Tier III M5 Stuart. People say that the Kv1 and 2 is good though, even though my friends say Russian tanks are trash. Please, can someone help me here because I am confused. Thank you for reading (I hope you didn’t get bored of me). Yeah, so...bye!

being NEW tanks is not that important but choosing the right crew skills to work for are!!!!   http://forum.wotblitz.com/index.php?/topic/86403-crew-skills-ranked-by-usefulness/    several places where you can look these skills importance up.  Most of us older players have these fully loaded which is a great help in playing the game!!

dindincf #22 Posted 13 February 2020 - 11:54 PM

Potato Rights Activist

• Players
  • 25008 battles
  • [CLEAR]

View PostShootinSabot, on 13 February 2020 - 12:25 PM, said:

OK did hell just freeze, who saw that flying pig? OMK wrote a thoughtful, intelligent response that should be copied and pasted to every new player. Hang on a sec, I need to get my equilibrium back.

One time he wrote a useful post about the Matilda but that was years ago.

https://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/dindincf                                            

#bringtankboomback

Tier X's: Leopard 1 / T110E4 /  T110E5 /  M48A1 Patton / Object 263 / IS-7 / Object 140 / T-62A / JPE-100 / AMX 50B

“At the moment, you should forget about the M60.”        -ZIoydd, on 01 August 2017 - 06:01 AM

Also tagged with Help, Which tank

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users