Jump to content


Dear WG


  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

_Cletus #1 Posted 14 February 2020 - 01:24 PM

    Voodoo Wizard

  • Players
  • 26581 battles
  • 5,452
  • [HAHA]
  • Member since:
    04-03-2016

Happy Valentine's Day!  

 

I know we've had hard times lately, but I just want to say, that's no reason for you to speak to my wife.  She don't need to know what we do, or don't do anymore.

 

I'll always have a place for you in my heart.

 

From the very cockles of my heart,

 

Cletus


Dark_Magician_Girl, on 07 February 2020 - 08:59 PM, said:

Please show us on the doll where MM touched you

 

Avatar and graphics by crpl_hicks

 

 

boris55555 #2 Posted 14 February 2020 - 01:32 PM

    Honary Doctor of Meh

  • Players
  • 26657 battles
  • 3,164
  • [MINC]
  • Member since:
    11-30-2016
Times are tough. I’m about to promise my wife that I’m gonna leave my wg
***6.7 HAS OFFICIALLY RUINED THE GAME. TIER 8 PREMIUMS ARE NOW OBSOLETE. ***
**ARE THERE ANY TIERS LEFT? 1-5 ripped apart, 6/7 fantasy disaster, 8-10 broken by poor implementation and NO fix. **

*****Game on *****:facepalm:

 


tedg5 #3 Posted 14 February 2020 - 02:16 PM

    Tater salad

  • Players
  • 52176 battles
  • 5,210
  • [AGOGO]
  • Member since:
    07-04-2014

Remember: What happens in WOTB, stays in WOTB.

 

:harp:



wrecker1968 #4 Posted 14 February 2020 - 07:54 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 47145 battles
  • 1,305
  • [HOUSE]
  • Member since:
    04-13-2016
Happy VD

Kiilu #5 Posted 15 February 2020 - 01:18 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 23636 battles
  • 773
  • [III-P]
  • Member since:
    08-26-2017

peace

 



rosgrim #6 Posted 15 February 2020 - 05:48 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 82462 battles
  • 365
  • [COD]
  • Member since:
    04-23-2016

View Postboris55555, on 14 February 2020 - 01:32 PM, said:

Times are tough. I’m about to promise my wife that I’m gonna leave my wg


I did it month ago. Now she thinks I'm sending work emails.

Amen



RonaldusMaximus_ #7 Posted 15 February 2020 - 08:34 PM

    Vote: Cletus/Ronaldus 2020

  • Players
  • 10532 battles
  • 2,309
  • [III-P]
  • Member since:
    01-01-2012

View Post_Cletus, on 14 February 2020 - 08:24 AM, said:

Happy Valentine's Day!  

 

I know we've had hard times lately, but I just want to say, that's no reason for you to speak to my wife.  She don't need to know what we do, or don't do anymore.

 

I'll always have a place for you in my heart.

 

From the very cockles of my heart,

 

Cletus

Maybe below the cockles.. 

In the sub cockle area... 

Maybe in the liver, maybe the kidneys, 

Maybe even in the colon. 


View Post _Cletus, on 02 July 2019 - 01:55 PM, said:

Step 1: Don't open your mouth in an alley.

 


Schantzy #8 Posted 17 February 2020 - 12:47 AM

    TWSS

  • Players
  • 17038 battles
  • 71
  • [802VT]
  • Member since:
    05-20-2015

View PostRonaldusMaximus_, on 15 February 2020 - 08:34 PM, said:

Maybe below the cockles.. 

In the sub cockle area... 

Maybe in the liver, maybe the kidneys, 

Maybe even in the colon. 


Do the short and curlies count?



_Cletus #9 Posted 17 February 2020 - 04:26 PM

    Voodoo Wizard

  • Players
  • 26581 battles
  • 5,452
  • [HAHA]
  • Member since:
    04-03-2016

View PostRonaldusMaximus_, on 15 February 2020 - 02:34 PM, said:

Maybe below the cockles.. 

In the sub cockle area... 

Maybe in the liver, maybe the kidneys, 

Maybe even in the colon. 

 

I knew somebody had to pick up what I was putting down!     And I should have known it would be my friend Ronnie!

 

:medal:


Dark_Magician_Girl, on 07 February 2020 - 08:59 PM, said:

Please show us on the doll where MM touched you

 

Avatar and graphics by crpl_hicks

 

 

RonaldusMaximus_ #10 Posted 17 February 2020 - 07:24 PM

    Vote: Cletus/Ronaldus 2020

  • Players
  • 10532 battles
  • 2,309
  • [III-P]
  • Member since:
    01-01-2012
I always knew having that song memorized for 25 years would come in handy someday! 

View Post _Cletus, on 02 July 2019 - 01:55 PM, said:

Step 1: Don't open your mouth in an alley.

 





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users