Jump to content


Can we get a new map?


  • Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

originalmadkilla #1 Posted 17 February 2020 - 10:17 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 16290 battles
  • 4,023
  • [OMK]
  • Member since:
    04-02-2014

Can we get a new map?:playing:

 

When was the last time that we got a new map? It's been a while.

I wish that new maps were added to the game much more frequently than they are. I'd love to see one brand new map per month. How hard is it to make a map? :izmena:

 

Things can get boring and stale when you constantly play on the same old maps.

 

I wouldn't even mind if a few old, now deleted maps were to return just for a short time. Some of those were fun.:justwait:

 

 



epicheeru #2 Posted 17 February 2020 - 10:19 PM

    Meme Lord of the 21st Century

  • Players
  • 17913 battles
  • 1,807
  • [501RV]
  • Member since:
    07-07-2014
We are soon, right? The Greek one?

Tier X: E 50 M | T-62A | Leopard 1 | IS-7 | FV4202


originalmadkilla #3 Posted 17 February 2020 - 10:24 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 16290 battles
  • 4,023
  • [OMK]
  • Member since:
    04-02-2014

View Postepicheeru, on 17 February 2020 - 05:19 PM, said:

We are soon, right? The Greek one?

 

Oh, I didn't know that. I don't follow the news too often.:playing:

 

Hopefully it'll be a good map.:justwait:



acrisis #4 Posted 17 February 2020 - 10:42 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 20703 battles
  • 11,997
  • [III-C]
  • Member since:
    12-27-2014

http://forum.wotblitz.com/index.php?/topic/107223-update-68/page__p__1676293#entry1676293


 


 

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

 

     BE  (+)   

 [ NEW > ]  Lag, Packet Loss, Ghost Shells, Networking and more demystified usingPingPlotter (free)  
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii
Blitz University | Basic Training  |  Mentor  |  The Pingplotter Guy

 


_Cletus #5 Posted 17 February 2020 - 10:52 PM

    Voodoo Wizard

  • Players
  • 27886 battles
  • 6,468
  • [III-R]
  • Member since:
    04-03-2016
Look maps are hard.  They can produce hundreds, possibly thousands, of missiles and avatars in the time it takes to produce one measly little map.  Don't you want WG to be economical with your money?

Dark_Magician_Girl, on 07 February 2020 - 08:59 PM, said:

Please show us on the doll where MM touched you

 

Avatar and graphics by crpl_hicks

 

KoV3LiK.jpg

 

RonaldusMaximus_ #6 Posted 17 February 2020 - 11:06 PM

    Vote: Cletus/Ronaldus 2020

  • Players
  • 13084 battles
  • 3,159
  • [III-C]
  • Member since:
    01-01-2012
What about Wasteland? Why only release it for Mad Games? 

 

 


Dan_Deerso #7 Posted 17 February 2020 - 11:16 PM

    Tankologist

  • Players
  • 28160 battles
  • 4,027
  • [III]
  • Member since:
    11-13-2013

View PostRonaldusMaximus_, on 17 February 2020 - 07:06 PM, said:

What about Wasteland? Why only release it for Mad Games? 

 

They tried releasing that for regular battles, and it sucked, and they removed it.



RonaldusMaximus_ #8 Posted 17 February 2020 - 11:18 PM

    Vote: Cletus/Ronaldus 2020

  • Players
  • 13084 battles
  • 3,159
  • [III-C]
  • Member since:
    01-01-2012
Is there a list of removed maps with pics? 

 

 


acrisis #9 Posted 17 February 2020 - 11:32 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 20703 battles
  • 11,997
  • [III-C]
  • Member since:
    12-27-2014

We only have the opposite as far as current maps and minimaps.

Original release photos may be hard to come by, since WG revamped their website a couple years ago ... which took away access to all the 1.0 2.0 3.0 stuff and original news, photos, etc.

 


 

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

 

     BE  (+)   

 [ NEW > ]  Lag, Packet Loss, Ghost Shells, Networking and more demystified usingPingPlotter (free)  
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii
Blitz University | Basic Training  |  Mentor  |  The Pingplotter Guy

 


Death__Valley #10 Posted 17 February 2020 - 11:40 PM

    Purveyor of Dad Jokes

  • Players
  • 21922 battles
  • 557
  • [FOGS2]
  • Member since:
    12-31-2011
Forget a new map, I just really want the, to expand Himmelsdorf! It sucks being that tiny, and that flat with very little open terrain for the faster tanks to work.

-INDEFINITELY ON HIATUS


originalmadkilla #11 Posted 17 February 2020 - 11:43 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 16290 battles
  • 4,023
  • [OMK]
  • Member since:
    04-02-2014

I don't have any photos, but I'm glad that I captured some matches many years ago and I have good quality videos of some now deleted and changed maps::playing:

 

I was kind of a nub 5 years ago, but I was still a million times better than today's nubs. At least I moved, I fought and I was actually attempting to kill enemies.:izmena:

 

Oasis Palms (DELETED MAP): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTR-iI10-pc

 

Lost Temple (The original Lost Temple): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PllbpoPT9RM

 

Mines (The original Mines): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg8ZTip5urw&t=1s

 

Desert Sands (The original Desert Sands): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoeOfzh4KpQ

 

Winter Malinkova (The original Winter Malinkova)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_keMVH2QJs

 

:justwait:


Edited by originalmadkilla, 17 February 2020 - 11:45 PM.


VelociTanker #12 Posted 17 February 2020 - 11:44 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 15783 battles
  • 556
  • [III-R]
  • Member since:
    05-21-2017
Are you mad? That might slow down the development of new avatars.

Bias Much? KV-1 blocks 5,525 damage / 6 kills  / T34-1 2809 dmg Kolobanov replay on Mines

5.5 aka "The Great Nerfening" © VelociTanker LLC

 

 


tedg5 #13 Posted 17 February 2020 - 11:48 PM

    Tater salad

  • Players
  • 53963 battles
  • 5,414
  • [AGOGO]
  • Member since:
    07-04-2014

View Postoriginalmadkilla, on 17 February 2020 - 10:17 PM, said:

Can we get a new map?:playing:

 

When was the last time that we got a new map? It's been a while.

I wish that new maps were added to the game much more frequently than they are. I'd love to see one brand new map per month. How hard is it to make a map? :izmena:

 

Things can get boring and stale when you constantly play on the same old maps.

 

I wouldn't even mind if a few old, now deleted maps were to return just for a short time. Some of those were fun.:justwait:

 

 

Done. Your wish is WGs command. Thursday you will see a shiny new map. :great:

Now as to the playability, that’s another issue. 



RoadKutter #14 Posted 18 February 2020 - 02:45 AM

    Polish Demolish

  • Players
  • 39572 battles
  • 4,791
  • [III-H]
  • Member since:
    07-08-2014

View Postoriginalmadkilla, on 17 February 2020 - 02:17 PM, said:

Can we get a new map?:playing:

 

When was the last time that we got a new map? It's been a while.

I wish that new maps were added to the game much more frequently than they are. I'd love to see one brand new map per month. How hard is it to make a map? :izmena:

 

Things can get boring and stale when you constantly play on the same old maps.

 

I wouldn't even mind if a few old, now deleted maps were to return just for a short time. Some of those were fun.:justwait:

 

 


In game news pop up, hit the red marker and learn all about it, to just make 100 more posts


Edited by RoadKutter, 18 February 2020 - 03:22 AM.

                         

                    Ghosting reds since 2014

 

                

                                                                  


ZebraUp #15 Posted 18 February 2020 - 03:46 AM

    I want to be on the RED team!

  • Players
  • 28584 battles
  • 2,022
  • [STPLR]
  • Member since:
    01-11-2015

View PostVelociTanker, on 17 February 2020 - 06:44 PM, said:

Are you mad? That might slow down the development of new avatars.

 

OMG!! Nooooo!!! .. we must have new avatars!!!!!!! 


You gotta be Lucky or a Lion to kill a Zebra!

"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

#1 player all-time in North America in the FCM 36 Pak.40 by winrate & #4 Worldwide lol!


DontCareAnyLonger #16 Posted 18 February 2020 - 03:50 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 80842 battles
  • 756
  • [CMIND]
  • Member since:
    07-27-2014

View Postoriginalmadkilla, on 17 February 2020 - 11:43 PM, said:

I don't have any photos, but I'm glad that I captured some matches many years ago and I have good quality videos of some now deleted and changed maps::playing:

 

I was kind of a nub 5 years ago, but I was still a million times better than today's nubs. At least I moved, I fought and I was actually attempting to kill enemies.:izmena:

 

Oasis Palms (DELETED MAP): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTR-iI10-pc

 

Lost Temple (The original Lost Temple): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PllbpoPT9RM

 

Mines (The original Mines): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg8ZTip5urw&t=1s

 

Desert Sands (The original Desert Sands): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoeOfzh4KpQ

 

Winter Malinkova (The original Winter Myalinkova)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_keMVH2QJs

 

:justwait:

Nice blast from the past. Hardly even remember a couple of those maps.  



plsdontkillmexxx #17 Posted 18 February 2020 - 04:19 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 10968 battles
  • 1,162
  • [XHALE]
  • Member since:
    01-07-2019

View Postzcostilla, on 18 February 2020 - 09:40 AM, said:

Forget a new map, I just really want the, to expand Himmelsdorf! It sucks being that tiny, and that flat with very little open terrain for the faster tanks to work.

 

and no good spots for td's


Edited by plsdontkillmexxx, 18 February 2020 - 04:28 AM.

Why isn't there mouse flavored cat food?


plsdontkillmexxx #18 Posted 18 February 2020 - 04:23 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 10968 battles
  • 1,162
  • [XHALE]
  • Member since:
    01-07-2019

View PostRonaldusMaximus_, on 18 February 2020 - 09:06 AM, said:

What about Wasteland? Why only release it for Mad Games? 

 

I loved that map


Why isn't there mouse flavored cat food?


plsdontkillmexxx #19 Posted 18 February 2020 - 04:28 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 10968 battles
  • 1,162
  • [XHALE]
  • Member since:
    01-07-2019

View PostDan_Deerso, on 18 February 2020 - 09:16 AM, said:

 

They tried releasing that for regular battles, and it sucked, and they removed it.

 

why did it suck?


Why isn't there mouse flavored cat food?


swampydoodle #20 Posted 18 February 2020 - 04:28 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 23257 battles
  • 632
  • [FUSAG]
  • Member since:
    12-16-2016
OMG... OMK wasted his one wish from WG on a new map. You should have reached for the stars with that magic wish. You got a new map instead of an OP premium tank or unlimited gold. Well you can always try again when you sit in Santa's lap before Christmas. o7  




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users