How to increase the armor on your tank using mind power

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

originalmadkilla #1 Posted 18 February 2020 - 02:54 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 16290 battles
  • [OMK]

The mind is a powerful weapon. A weak tank driven by a powerful mind is more potent than a strong tank driven by a weak mind.:playing:

Unfortunately, the majority of the players in this game fall into the second category.

Here is a good example of how mind power can make a tank seem more powerful than it is, and how it can benefit a player in battle.

A while back, I used to drive a Matilda all of the time. The Matilda is tier IV.

I eventually bought a Matilda BP, which is tier V. I don't bother looking at stats too often, I don't have time for that, I play my tanks organically and I like to get a feel for how they are during battle.

I had assumed that the BP would have more powerful armor than the Matilda, since it was a full tier above and the 2 tanks shared the same name, so that's how I played my Matilda BP. I went into battle thinking that it had super-Matilda armor, better than the tier IV Matilda, and that's exactly how I drove it, without fear and even more aggressive than I used to drive the Matilda tier IV.

It was only later on after many matches, that somebody pointed out to me the facts about the stats on the tank, but I didn't care, because my mind had already created its own reality for that tank and that's how I played it, and it turned out to be a good thing.

My point is that if you drive your tank like a chicken nub, then you will get chicken nub results.:izmena:

Players should quit being so fearful. This might take some extra effort for certain players who are challenged in various areas, but expand your mind, tell yourself that your tank is all powerful and drive it that way. Have some confidence. Quit being so timid, so fearful and so cowardly. Cowards have no place in a war game. The amount of cowards in this game is deplorable and it's been extra bad this morning, which is why I made this thread.:justwait:

RonaldusMaximus_ #2 Posted 18 February 2020 - 02:56 PM

Vote: Cletus/Ronaldus 2020

• Players
  • 11716 battles
  • [III-C]
The Emperors new clothes

View Post _Cletus, on 02 July 2019 - 01:55 PM, said:

Step 1: Don't open your mouth in an alley.

_Cletus #3 Posted 18 February 2020 - 02:57 PM

Voodoo Wizard

• Players
  • 27078 battles
  • [HAHA]
....but don't be overconfident, you only live once.

Dark_Magician_Girl, on 07 February 2020 - 08:59 PM, said:

Please show us on the doll where MM touched you

Avatar and graphics by crpl_hicks

Mommys_Little_Snowflake #4 Posted 18 February 2020 - 03:01 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 5766 battles
  • [SMH]
Why would you be fearful on a GAME?

Premium Tanks In Garage:43

Collector Tanks In Garage:9

Tier x's:10

PREVIOUS USERNAME-JesusTheReason

originalmadkilla #5 Posted 18 February 2020 - 03:09 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 16290 battles
  • [OMK]

View PostNotYourAverageToddler, on 18 February 2020 - 10:01 AM, said:

Why would you be fearful on a GAME?

Ask that to players who are fearful in this game.:playing:

The majority of players in this game suffer from a condition called virtual pixel fear.

Players are afraid to engage enemy tanks, that's fear and cowardice.

A team will find the enemy and then the entire team will turn around and run away in the opposite direction instead of engaging, that's fear and cowardice. Teams should be heading towards the action, not away from it. 

Players will spam the help button constantly during matches, that is fear and cowardice.

Players are so afraid of taking any damage at all to their tanks so they hide for most of the match, that is fear and cowardice.

A well armored heavy tank that has taken position on top of a hill next to a TD is fearful of playing the game and is a coward.

I would love to see an even more realistic realism mode in this game, and in that mode, any cowards on the team would be virtually executed, just like they used to be if in a real war. Hang 'em, shoot 'em, it doesn't matter, just eliminate them, because few things are worse than cowards. It is a disgrace to have such players on the same team. It would be better if they were not there because honor takes precedence over cowardice.:justwait:

Edited by originalmadkilla, 18 February 2020 - 03:10 PM.

Mommys_Little_Snowflake #6 Posted 18 February 2020 - 03:11 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 5766 battles
  • [SMH]

View Postoriginalmadkilla, on 18 February 2020 - 09:09 AM, said:

Ask that to players who are fearful in this game.:playing:

The majority of players in this game suffer from a condition called virtual pixel fear.

Players are afraid to engage enemy tanks, that's fear and cowardice.

A team will find the enemy and then the entire team will turn around and run away in the opposite direction instead of engaging, that's fear and cowardice. Teams should be heading towards the action, not away from it. 

Players will spam the help button constantly during matches, that is fear and cowardice.

Players are so afraid of taking any damage at all to their tanks so they hide for most of the match, that is fear and cowardice.

A well armored heavy tank that has taken position on top of a hill next to a TD is fearful of playing the game and is a coward.

I would love to see a even more realistic realism mode in this game, and in that mode, any cowards on the team would be virtually executed, just like they used to be if in a real war. Hang 'em, shoot 'em, it doesn't matter, just eliminate them, because few things are worse than cowards.:justwait:

I hate those heavy campers so much, they just camp in the back, wait for the team to die, then die when they have 7 tanks rushing at him.

Premium Tanks In Garage:43

Collector Tanks In Garage:9

Tier x's:10

PREVIOUS USERNAME-JesusTheReason

Popcann #7 Posted 18 February 2020 - 04:02 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7375 battles

Definitly using the power of the mind here, when I’m in a peek a boom situation, I pull out fire and literally duck my head when I pull back. Didn’t have a clue I was doing that till my wife pointed it out laughing at me.

i think it works, lol

9_V0LT #8 Posted 18 February 2020 - 05:32 PM

Cunning Linguist

• Players
  • 10210 battles
  • [OGRE]

The ability to balance aggression with reserve and patience with passion is the difference between a good player and a poor one. 

To win in tanks, you must be aggressive without being reckless. Too much of one and you’re a dumb YOLO; too much of the other and you’re a useless camper. Balancing them and knowing the right times to be one or the other, is the single most important skill in this game. It’s also the hardest skill to teach someone  else. 

Of all the players I’ve watched play this game, I’d have to say DMG has the most intuitive grasp of it. It’s also probably why he gets so frustrated with teammates that don’t share that same, savant like, gift for it. 

Yeah, I'm back. Let's not make a big deal about this.

DestructSean #9 Posted 18 February 2020 - 05:53 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 96 battles

:popcorn:

is there anyway to be notified automatically when OMK makes a new thread? 

superfly29erguy_1 #10 Posted 18 February 2020 - 06:12 PM

Just here for eye candy

• Players
  • 25882 battles
  • [CRU2L]

View PostDestructSean, on 18 February 2020 - 05:53 PM, said:

:popcorn:

is there anyway to be notified automatically when OMK makes a new thread? 

Probably not, he doesn't even know. Nor do his other 15 personalities.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users