Looking for a medium player to help me with my mediums

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Themaroder #1 Posted 24 February 2020 - 10:51 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 16418 battles
  • [IRHK]

I have played heavies and TD’s mainly, but would like to find a someone who is willing to platoon so that I can play my mediums better.  I am looking for someone who is similar to me.  I am retired, mid 50’s, can play anytime and would like to use voice comms.

Thanks and have a good day.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty & well preserved body, BUT rather to SKID In BROADSIDE, completely used up, totally worn out, and SCREAMING "WOW---WHAT A RIDE"!!

"Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid." —John Wayne

BorisBaddenov #2 Posted 25 February 2020 - 01:07 AM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 25248 battles
  • [NOGUD]

Hey Therma -

Most of us like to platoon with players of similar skill level -- so I'll post your stat link here to make it easier for others.

https://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/Themaroder

Peace-

Boris

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

Fredstash37 #3 Posted 25 February 2020 - 06:00 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 15093 battles
  • [SPUDX]

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 25 February 2020 - 01:07 AM, said:

Hey Therma -

Most of us like to platoon with players of similar skill level -- so I'll post your stat link here to make it easier for others.

https://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/Themaroder

Peace-

Boris

This seemed a bit passive aggressive. But that's okay, it did help me understand more before offering to help. So thank you :)

I can't do voice comms, but the first line I went up was mediums and I have a lot of games in them, I am significantly better in medium tanks than heavy tanks. I would be willing to do a couple platoons at tier 5/6 and give you some feedback on improving your medium game :) I am willing to play with anyone who is willing to learn

Edited by Fredstash37, 25 February 2020 - 06:09 AM.

Status: Friendless (and that will be true forever, don't pity me I enjoy the attention too much)

Major_Sweatpants #4 Posted 25 February 2020 - 01:53 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 4514 battles
  • [GTFO-]

View PostFredstash37, on 25 February 2020 - 06:00 AM, said:

This seemed a bit passive aggressive. But that's okay, it did help me understand more before offering to help. So thank you :)

I can't do voice comms, but the first line I went up was mediums and I have a lot of games in them, I am significantly better in medium tanks than heavy tanks. I would be willing to do a couple platoons at tier 5/6 and give you some feedback on improving your medium game :) I am willing to play with anyone who is willing to learn

...... caan youuu heeelp meee wiith thee Brtiish meeeedium liiine?

give smasher ATGMs!!

Fredstash37 #5 Posted 25 February 2020 - 04:33 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 15093 battles
  • [SPUDX]
I don't know if I can help anyone with the British line ;) but if you send me a friend request I can certainly try, I would love to run some platoons and give you some insight on medium play in general (I am no where near unicum in them though, so be aware I'm not the best in the world). I quit the line when I got to the centurion. 

Status: Friendless (and that will be true forever, don't pity me I enjoy the attention too much)

Gitgudm9 #6 Posted 25 February 2020 - 04:39 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 13332 battles
  • [MAHOU]
I'd be happy to help! I can do voice comms and play any tier. I think platooning and thinking through games will improve my own skills, too. If you've got Discord, you can add me on Gitgudm9#0801. 

"Anime girls were made to be lewded." - Klaus_Klavier

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users