Bacon Barons [BAC_N] Casual and looking for active and friendly players. 48%+ WR req.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Streifen #1 Posted 12 March 2020 - 03:24 PM

Private

• Players
  • 10844 battles
  • [BAC_N]

Bacon Barons [BAC_N] began as a casual clan. A place for people to chat and find a platoon mate for missions. We have since begun assembling teams for tier 6 and 8 tournaments. We still maintain a casual and friendly atmosphere.

So, if you are active daily (or around 5 days/week) and looking for a low stress atmosphere to play with decent people we might be the place for you. If you’ve only played a couple tournaments or are looking to learn how to get your feet wet with tourneys join now! Skill requirements are pretty loose, 48% WR, 3500 battles, WN8 over 900, Tier 8 experience, and willingness to listen and learn.

We also have alliances with a few clans (always looking for more to create a larger network) through Discord in order to increase the number of players available to fill ranks and increase the community feel of the game. Contact me to add yourself to the network.

Best way to apply is to contact me on Discord @Streifen#9984. Please provide me with your in-game name and a little about your experience with the game. All ages welcome as long as players are courteous and respectful.   

Bacon Barons [BAC_N]

Major_Sweatpants #2 Posted 13 March 2020 - 12:51 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5882 battles
  • [PANEM]
i would join, but I really like my current clan... plus, i dont have much tier 8 experience. (well depends on what you call experienced, i have 90k exp on tiger II, and i dont have discord..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users