types of noobs!

noobs stop reading the tags why nooo STAHP :( STOOOOP ok i dont like u

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Poll: was this accurate? (8 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 5 battle in order to participate this poll.

accuracy?

1. yes (1 vote [12.50%])

Percentage of vote: 12.50%

2. no (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. somewhat, though you missed some stuff (6 votes [75.00%])

Percentage of vote: 75.00%

4. not really, but it has merit (1 vote [12.50%])

Percentage of vote: 12.50%

any good?

1. yep (3 votes [37.50%])

Percentage of vote: 37.50%

2. nop (0 votes [0.00%])

3. kinda (5 votes [62.50%])

Percentage of vote: 62.50%

4. meh (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Hide poll

Major_Sweatpants #1 Posted 17 March 2020 - 10:55 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5879 battles
  • [PANEM]

so heres my noob guide, going from the worst you can see in battle to the average player.

1. (worst)

blocker/YOLOer

these kinds of players are usually seen every 100-200 battles, and either try to kill you and then gloat about how they "outlived u" and how theyre "better than u". theyre noticable by the 0-1 star MH, and hundreds if not thousands of reports. they will also have 100-500 average damage, and have a survival rate of anywhere between 1-5%

Serial AFKer

little description needed, as these are some of the most complained-of plaers out there.these players hurt the team by iiiinching up the tiers by letting a bot (most likely) tap their screen at intervals, and having an angry connor or shinobi to "grind" credits. some would say these are the worst possible noobs, and are spotted every 25-50 matches. they are noted by pitch black WN8/WN7, a winrate of 35% or lower (ive seen someone with a 5% WR), avg dmg close to 0, and a survival rate of (about) 20%. if these players were less common, (say 1 in 100) it wouldnt be as CANCEROUS as it is. but many teams ive had have had FOUR teammates AFK. if you see one of these players, downvote them ASAP. they are also noticable by hundreds- if not thousands of "inactivity in battle" downvotes. 

Payer Noob

one of my least favorite noobs, the high-tier noobs who got a hold of their parent's giftcards, or credit card, or just have a well-paying job with little experience in the actual game. these are the noob smashers and 252Us. these are the noobs who camp in rushing heavies. these are signified by many premium tanks, sometimes a high WR, and a reeeeallly low avg dmg, especially at higher tiers. nobody likes em and they should just quit the game.

3. Low-Tier noob

the only kind of noob youll be EXPECTING to run into... in fact unicums make a point OF running into them. these are noobs new to the game, literally filling in the status of newbie. i wont go in-depth into this, but all you walmart unicums were one once!!

average player

your average player, 48%-50%. can hold their own, and can play effectively. average AVG DMG, WN8, WN7, a few premium tanks, i fit in with this crowd :D

if you think theres anything i missed, please, comment it below!

please dont call me a noob :hiding:

EDIT : all W/Rs are 30 Day on blitzstars.... :izmena:

Edited by Major_Sweatpants, 18 March 2020 - 12:20 PM.

BlackBeltBlitzer #2 Posted 17 March 2020 - 11:44 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 939 battles

I am a 5. I once did a 1, never did it again. I once did a 2, trying to get enough XP and credits to get the KV-1. I felt so bad afterward, I promised myself that I would never do it again. :facepalm:

Great guide! :great:

(5% win rate? Ouch. That’s what they get.)

Edited by JesseRSmith11, 17 March 2020 - 11:45 PM.

Stay Strong and Tank On!

A proud owner of the Cockroach of Destruction and a Wallet Warrior In Training.

Major_Sweatpants #3 Posted 17 March 2020 - 11:55 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5879 battles
  • [PANEM]

View PostJesseRSmith11, on 17 March 2020 - 06:44 PM, said:

I am a 5. I once did a 1, never did it again. I once did a 2, trying to get enough XP and credits to get the KV-1. I felt so bad afterward, I promised myself that I would never do it again. :facepalm:

Great guide! :great:

(5% win rate? Ouch. That’s what they get.)

you should be ashamed of yourself? serial AFKing?

ok maybe i was mad and exaggerating.. a bit... 

BlackBeltBlitzer #4 Posted 18 March 2020 - 01:07 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 939 battles

View PostMajor_Sweatpants, on 17 March 2020 - 11:55 PM, said:

you should be ashamed of yourself? serial AFKing?

ok maybe i was mad and exaggerating.. a bit... 

I know! Uggh! :facepalm: Really wanted the KV-1. Terrible decision. I am ashamed.

Stay Strong and Tank On!

A proud owner of the Cockroach of Destruction and a Wallet Warrior In Training.

Meat_Locker #5 Posted 18 March 2020 - 01:42 PM

Large Member

• Players
  • 51876 battles
  • [TOES]

Serial AFK? Check this guy out at 22:54 (if the video starts from there). Since posting this video, I've had yumeku901 2 more times. War Gaming does nothing about this very clear issue of improving gameplay quality. 

BatmanBurrito227 #6 Posted 26 March 2020 - 11:04 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 170 battles

View PostMajor_Sweatpants, on 17 March 2020 - 10:55 PM, said:

so heres my noob guide, going from the worst you can see in battle to the average player.

1. (worst)

blocker/YOLOer

these kinds of players are usually seen every 100-200 battles, and either try to kill you and then gloat about how they "outlived u" and how theyre "better than u". theyre noticable by the 0-1 star MH, and hundreds if not thousands of reports. they will also have 100-500 average damage, and have a survival rate of anywhere between 1-5%

Serial AFKer

little description needed, as these are some of the most complained-of plaers out there.these players hurt the team by iiiinching up the tiers by letting a bot (most likely) tap their screen at intervals, and having an angry connor or shinobi to "grind" credits. some would say these are the worst possible noobs, and are spotted every 25-50 matches. they are noted by pitch black WN8/WN7, a winrate of 35% or lower (ive seen someone with a 5% WR), avg dmg close to 0, and a survival rate of (about) 20%. if these players were less common, (say 1 in 100) it wouldnt be as CANCEROUS as it is. but many teams ive had have had FOUR teammates AFK. if you see one of these players, downvote them ASAP. they are also noticable by hundreds- if not thousands of "inactivity in battle" downvotes. 

Payer Noob

one of my least favorite noobs, the high-tier noobs who got a hold of their parent's giftcards, or credit card, or just have a well-paying job with little experience in the actual game. these are the noob smashers and 252Us. these are the noobs who camp in rushing heavies. these are signified by many premium tanks, sometimes a high WR, and a reeeeallly low avg dmg, especially at higher tiers. nobody likes em and they should just quit the game.

3. Low-Tier noob

the only kind of noob youll be EXPECTING to run into... in fact unicums make a point OF running into them. these are noobs new to the game, literally filling in the status of newbie. i wont go in-depth into this, but all you walmart unicums were one once!!

average player

your average player, 48%-50%. can hold their own, and can play effectively. average AVG DMG, WN8, WN7, a few premium tanks, i fit in with this crowd :D

if you think theres anything i missed, please, comment it below!

please dont call me a noob :hiding:

EDIT : all W/Rs are 30 Day on blitzstars.... :izmena:

you forgot the other 5, the bipolar (me).

some days super unicum other times wn8 500. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users