priorities Blitz Apocalypse

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

wrecker1968 #41 Posted 29 March 2020 - 10:49 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 50163 battles
  • [HOUSE]
Things are starting to get real serious with this lockdown. Everyone stay safe.

TigerBludt515 #42 Posted 30 March 2020 - 03:11 AM

Jagd mich nicht!!

• Players
  • 70285 battles
  • [D_1]
  We’re about 45 miles outside of Savannah where I am. School return dates continue pushing further out. When I heard back in mid March our schools were closing I told my kids they were done for the year that they won’t be back.
   One thing I learned in the US ARMY NBC School 25 week course was “Avoidance” of a known contaminated area or community used items like gas pumps, vending machines, business desk / countertops, ink pens chained to something and etc.
   I go to the Walmart the other night with my Wife and there are maybe 6 of us wearing face mask and gloves. I see people eating McDonalds take out 2 lines left side over, one cashier was very very ill 2 lines opposite side right,  and people were just carrying on like just any other day.
   My Wife and cleaned our groceries off outside before even bringing then in. Today we have just under 3k known infected at 83 deceased. Essentials are ok but the Governor has left jurisdiction control to local county and city officials to decide how to conduct local safety outlines. I see that it will not based on what happened in the rest of globe and where were headed here.
    I found a map that shows how your state is in size and estimated populations to nations about the size of a state or area of the US to one nation.
    Sweden and the Czech Republic is about the size of the state of Georgia. We have near mirrored matches on infected counts, Israel is about the size of New Jersey and Israel is faring way better. Romania is about the size of Florida- Romania is doing way better. It’s a mix of reviews with what nations have increased society measures and those only “suggesting” it. The other factor here is some of these nations that adjusted to corporate flexibility ies for different reasons long before this ever started.
    Got my ammo, have my beer, have my paper products, and I have always kept my groceries filled in the cabinets. Always have and always will if possible.
   I read today that truck stops have continued to state they will remain operational for the supply chains to keep moving. Problems are coming from farm owners and ranchers operating with less people and warehouse crews slowly starting to take accumulated head counts. Less ships and aircraft are bringing stock in because either people are sick or there are import restrictions getting to it or being able to get it in here.
    I pray for the ones hardest hit out there. President Trump isn’t wrong for calling it the “Chinese Flu”, it’s not racist it’s factual. Other diseases like African sleeping sickness, West Nile virus, and a few others with regional identifiers out there just to give an example. It’s practical in “layman’s “ terms.
    Good luck all. I wish everyone had my level of training and experiences that I accumulated over my career years.

TigerBludt515 #43 Posted 30 March 2020 - 03:18 AM

Jagd mich nicht!!

• Players
  • 70285 battles
  • [D_1]
  We’re about 45 miles outside of Savannah where I am. School return dates continue pushing further out. When I heard back in mid March our schools were closing I told my kids they were done for the year that they won’t be back.
   One thing I learned in the US ARMY NBC School 25 week course was “Avoidance” of a known contaminated area or community used items like gas pumps, vending machines, business desk / countertops, ink pens chained to something and etc. wear your gloves!
   I go to the Walmart the other night with my Wife and there are maybe 6 of us wearing face mask and gloves. I see people eating McDonalds take out 2 lines left side over, one cashier was very very ill 2 lines opposite side right,  and people were just carrying on like just any other day.
   My Wife and I cleaned our groceries off outside before even bringing then in. Today we have just under 3k known infected at 83 deceased. Essentials are ok but the Governor has left jurisdiction control to local county and city officials to decide how to conduct local safety outlines. I see that it will not work based on what has happened in the rest of the global nations and where were headed here.
    I found a map that shows how your state is in size and estimated populations to nations about the size of a state or area of the US to one nation.
    Sweden and the Czech Republic is about the size of the state of Georgia. We have near mirrored matches on infected counts, Israel is about the size of New Jersey and Israel is faring way better. Romania is about the size of Florida- Romania is doing way better. It’s a mix of reviews with what nations have increased in society protective measures and those only “suggesting” it. The other factor here is some of these nations that adjusted to corporate flexibility for different reasons long before this ever started.
    Got my ammo, have my beer, have my paper products, and I have always kept my groceries filled in the cabinets. Always have and always will if possible.
   I read today that truck stops have continued to state they will remain operational for the supply chains to keep moving. Problems are coming from farm owners and ranchers operating with less people and warehouse crews slowly starting to take accumulated head counts. Less ships and aircraft are bringing stock in because either people are sick or there are import restrictions getting to it or being able to get it in here.
    I pray for the ones hardest hit out there. President Trump isn’t wrong for calling it the “Chinese Flu”, it’s not racist it’s factual. Other diseases like African sleeping sickness, West Nile virus, and a few others with regional identifiers out there just to give an example. It’s practical in “layman’s “ terms.
    Good luck all. I wish everyone had my level of training and experiences that I accumulated over my career years.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users