POS bad IS heavy soviet premium gold russian soviet 122 IS clone

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Major_Sweatpants #1 Posted 25 March 2020 - 08:51 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5879 battles
  • [PANEM]
so I got the IS-2 (1945) in a crate today.. the lucky 7 crate, to be exact. and I'm not complaining about it, but it needs to be buffed. the IS is much better, which is NOT the way it's supposed to be... the premium is supposed to be better than its tech tree counterpart. this soviet "heavy" doesn't have enough armor, even though armor inspector says it has no less than 213mm effective frontal, not angled ( which you shouldn't be angling, its got really weak sides when u do) but everything pens AP, even on the turret, and not cupola, with no less than 400mm effective armor. the gun is inaccurate AF, though it may just be I've been playing mediums lately. the pen is... trollish, at best. I've shot the rears of Cromwells and bounced it off. Dicker Max tanks have penned my goddam gun breech somehow. I'm just gonna try to ace this POS and then leave it in my garage to rust, collect dust, and come out of my garage once a year... maybe sell it for credits when necessary. 

boppinbobby #2 Posted 25 March 2020 - 10:53 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 61762 battles
  • [HJG2]
in the olden days, when the IS 2 was released the premiums were normally slightly sub par to their tech tree compatriots. 

Edited by boppinbobby, 25 March 2020 - 10:53 PM.

Big Gunz and Ammo Rackz.

HJG2; Hughmons are People too.

Kiilu #3 Posted 26 March 2020 - 12:40 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 26715 battles
  • [D2TH]

View PostMajor_Sweatpants, on 25 March 2020 - 03:51 PM, said:

so I got the IS-2 (1945) in a crate today.. the lucky 7 crate, to be exact. and I'm not complaining about it, but it needs to be buffed. the IS is much better, which is NOT the way it's supposed to be... the premium is supposed to be better than its tech tree counterpart. this soviet "heavy" doesn't have enough armor, even though armor inspector says it has no less than 213mm effective frontal, not angled ( which you shouldn't be angling, its got really weak sides when u do) but everything pens AP, even on the turret, and not cupola, with no less than 400mm effective armor. the gun is inaccurate AF, though it may just be I've been playing mediums lately. the pen is... trollish, at best. I've shot the rears of Cromwells and bounced it off. Dicker Max tanks have penned my goddam gun breech somehow. I'm just gonna try to ace this POS and then leave it in my garage to rust, collect dust, and come out of my garage once a year... maybe sell it for credits when necessary. 

Im sorry the tank doesn't need a buff. It works fine. Get rid of the bowls on top would be a game changer.

Edited by Kiilu, 26 March 2020 - 12:41 AM.

Kiilu #4 Posted 26 March 2020 - 12:41 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 26715 battles
  • [D2TH]

you have to hide the lower plate.

Valkyrie04 #5 Posted 28 March 2020 - 05:18 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3572 battles
  • [FL-LT]
Is he requesting a buff for a tank that just got buffed nothing ago? Are we insane? GIT GUD. Is the same as the beautiful tech tree IS

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users