1800 battles later, here's the result...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

BatmanBurrito227 #1 Posted 26 March 2020 - 11:06 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 170 battles

I'm sorry but if there's any experienced players out there please tell me if these stats are good or not.

https://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/JackPuleIsNumberOne

Meat_Locker #2 Posted 26 March 2020 - 11:20 PM

Large Member

• Players
  • 53836 battles
  • [TOES]

Yes, your stats are subjectively 'good'. 

Your self-doubt comes from the fact that each of your stats could be improved and you do look like you are on your way toward additional improvement. Keep slugging at it and I think that you are playing the correct tiers although 8 might be stretching it.

Tips for now: 

Stay alive and do damage.

Staying alive (are you rushing to save newbs too often?) will lead to opportunities to do more damage. I'd focus on getting your damage numbers up and trying to get a 2:1 damage ratio.

I'm sure somebody that is better than I will chime in soon. 

You certainly aren't weighing down teams at tier 6 and anyone should be confident in having you onboard at tiers 5-7.

_The_Tactition_ #3 Posted 26 March 2020 - 11:45 PM

The Best Tactician

• Players
  • 27709 battles
  • [CRUEL]

It’s not bad, however there are two glaring things to improve: your Damage Ratio (DR) and Survival Rate (SR). You can take a look at my stats on blitzstars, which currently I consider pretty rough. However, my SR is 55.3% and my DR is 1.53, which are pretty much my only good 30 day stats bar my KD. Some tips on how to survive more, and thus do more damage, because the longer you’re alive the more damage you can do.

1. Pay attention to the minimap. Take quick glances every few seconds. This should become a habit. 
2. Check where the team is going. Don’t go alone unless you... 

3. Check team composition for both teams are the beginning of the battle and make a basic plan 

4. Target fast moving tanks. You cannot count on your team ever and must always assume it will come down to you late game. Slow tanks are easier to beat late game than fast tanks, so prioritizing the fast tanks is key. 
5. Pick you spots better. This comes with using the map as well as just knowing when to be aggressive which will be done just by playing battles. 

Hope this helps!

Member of the Training Room Police Department

My YouTube:https://m.youtube.com/channel/UChFwqqu30_epeLO0q-BKEFw 

Give us the IRON CROSS

ThunderStruck_2015 #4 Posted 27 March 2020 - 06:15 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 102706 battles
  • [T-T-T]
You have a low hit rate. That is the most important stat. If you keep missing you are not helping. Good stats, as you climb the tiers your stats are going to suffer. So if you care about WR over having fun than watch more videos on youtube and stay lower tiers. I wanted to play every tank, so stat didnt matter as much. Some tanks are just bad no matter what anyone tells you. Another tip is get a good premium tank to earn credits in makes the game better for you as a player. Good luck. 

BatmanBurrito227 #5 Posted 05 April 2020 - 04:04 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 170 battles

View PostThunderStruck_2015, on 27 March 2020 - 06:15 AM, said:

You have a low hit rate. That is the most important stat. If you keep missing you are not helping. Good stats, as you climb the tiers your stats are going to suffer. So if you care about WR over having fun than watch more videos on youtube and stay lower tiers. I wanted to play every tank, so stat didnt matter as much. Some tanks are just bad no matter what anyone tells you. Another tip is get a good premium tank to earn credits in makes the game better for you as a player. Good luck. 

oh nonono fun is ALWAYS numero uno priority. if your not having fun, no point playing.

and dont worry, su-122-44 and jg pz are always by my side if i need to credit grind.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users