Damage Record AMX 30 Prototype Mastery Masteries

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Meat_Locker #1 Posted 27 March 2020 - 12:16 PM

Large Member

• Players
  • 49511 battles
  • [TOES]

A pair of Masteries brought to you by the mighty Bossatronian of the [509AB] clan and the also mighty AMX 30 1er Prototype.

Bossatronian currently holds the numbers 1 & 2 spots for damage on the North American server and he was kind enough to send the replays for your viewing pleasure whilst we're all on lockdown.

This vehicle carries the name "Premiére Prototype" as it was an early (and very well performing) prototype for a Pan-European Combat Tank. Alas, although it was a top performer in many categories such as: engine power & armor; it was realized that modern munitions negated armor and the heavy armor was dropped. This gave birth to the very light but enduring Leopard tank.

So, the Newbs got ya down? Despair no more! Come join our club, The Baby Seal Club! Every Sunday is Seal Club Sunday for at least as long as all of the newbs are in quarantine from the Moronovirus and flooding the server at all tiers.

If 39% weenies are going to be at tier X, let's drop down to 3-5 and give it right back to 'em!

Also good for grinding the new Japanese TD line.

Seal Club Sunday is every Sunday:

9AM Pacific Standard Time

12PM Noon Eastern Standard

18:00 (6PM, Luddites) Central European Time Only on the NA/SA server

Come join the (somewhat dumb) fun!

Tiers 3-5 until we get impossibly bored.

If the newbs are gonna flood the high tiers and ruin games, let's give 'em hell in the lower tiers. Jump on to our Discord Server using this link: https://discord.gg/7dKdf9Z

Then join us in one of the "toon" voice channels and we'll get silly with the newbstorm.

Discord: https://discord.gg/7dKdf9Z

email: Meat_Locker@altered.audio

Discord chat: Meat_Locker#9911

Edited by Meat_Locker, 02 April 2020 - 10:32 AM.

Meat_Locker #2 Posted 28 March 2020 - 08:53 AM

Large Member

• Players
  • 49511 battles
  • [TOES]

I just looked at the analytics for this video. 75% of the people that have watched this video and my channel overall are NOT Subscribers! Holy Schmoley!

How about doing a fellow a favor and you 3 guys drop me a subscription, eh? :teethhappy:

Rou_Garou #3 Posted 28 March 2020 - 11:05 AM

Carriers needed - apply inside

• Players
  • 32739 battles
  • [OP-4]
WooHoo Good Stuff 509AB

Don't rush inBe patientDon't brawl unnecessarilyKnow your tanks and enemy tanks; 

Know your tanks' role; Knowing maps allows situation awareness; Mini-map is a mighty map;  

Drive to coverFight like you have no armor; Relocate and reset camo oftenBe the lover of cover;  

Hull down is OP; Stay on high ground; Don't go where you don't know; A I M 

Meat_Locker #4 Posted 29 March 2020 - 12:20 PM

Large Member

• Players
  • 49511 battles
  • [TOES]
Yeah, he's a bad-azzzzz. I platoon with him a few times a week. Always good for the Win Rate!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users