• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Texas_Tyrant #1 Posted 27 March 2020 - 12:35 PM

The Philosophical Tank Farmer

• Players
  • 11126 battles
  • [UTC]

Howdy Tankers!

How to upload wotb replays from within the game? I had uploaded about 15 videos and downloaded them but I can't play them: Error code 162. In addition how do I upload them to forums? Whenever I try to load an image or video it says file is too large. How do I save wotb replays from in game that are uploaded because they don't run independently from the wotb app.

Thanks,

Texas_Tyrant

We Want Israeli Tanks In Game! Merkava MK 1 Fits In Game!

"Remember the Alamo, remember Goliad" and tank with Vengeance!

Fun fact: There are 15 MBT in game already!

_Zakalwe_ #2 Posted 27 March 2020 - 12:54 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 25816 battles
  • [AGILE]

Screen record them.

.wotbreplay files are not actually videos and contain no visual data. They contain all the data needed for the client to recreate your battle using the tank models, maps etc. in your game client. That's why they can't be played by anything other than the game itself. In particular, the game version has to match. A replay from update 6.9 can only be played in a 6.9 client.

You can share the .wotbreplay file on WoT Inspector which lets other people play them with their client. Works especially good for YouTubers since they can screen record every replay they receive with the their best quality settings, display ratio etc.

But if you want to save the battle beyond the client update or share an actual video on the forum, you'll want to screen record it. Then you can upload to YouTube or wherever and share the video here.

Meat_Locker #3 Posted 27 March 2020 - 06:46 PM

Large Member

• Players
  • 49868 battles
  • [TOES]

Keep in mind that War Gaming broke something a few versions back and they show no interest in fixing it.

Replays will only play back within the same version of client under which they were saved.

Replay files from 6.8 and earlier will not play back in the current update. 

BorisBaddenov #4 Posted 27 March 2020 - 07:21 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 26448 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View PostMeat_Locker, on 27 March 2020 - 11:46 AM, said:

Keep in mind that War Gaming broke something a few versions back and they show no interest in fixing it.

Replays will only play back within the same version of client under which they were saved.

Replay files from 6.8 and earlier will not play back in the current update. 

What did they break?

Peace-

Boris

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

Meat_Locker #5 Posted 28 March 2020 - 10:27 PM

Large Member

• Players
  • 49868 battles
  • [TOES]

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 27 March 2020 - 09:21 PM, said:

What did they break?

Peace-

Boris

Read my 2nd sentence. 

BorisBaddenov #6 Posted 28 March 2020 - 11:23 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 26448 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View PostMeat_Locker, on 28 March 2020 - 03:27 PM, said:

Read my 2nd sentence. 

Always worked that way.  

Peace-

Boris 

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users