Jump to content


World of Warplanes Blitz?

#wowpb #wowp #blitz

  • Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

TigerTank571 #1 Posted 28 March 2020 - 06:20 AM

    Private

  • Players
  • 317 battles
  • 1
  • Member since:
    02-15-2016

   Now with the modern age, 6 years from the release of World of Warplanes, would the chances of a WOWP Blitz be more likely arriving in the future? I’ve seen many cool techniques put into online mobile plane games such as War Wings and Alliance Air War. I am sure there are many out there now but nothing Is the same as Wargaming does it. 
   This is just throwing out a good old idea. Hoping this will stick and may have the technology techniques to do so. Really excited to hear back on here.

 

p.s. Due to Coronavirus and social distancing,  I’ve been on blitz games a lot more lately.



Vantablack12 #2 Posted 28 March 2020 - 02:41 PM

    Professional Idiot

  • Players
  • 13931 battles
  • 1,290
  • [K9]
  • Member since:
    08-26-2017
It's always a possibility. There are a lot of games just like it on mobile; so I see no reason they couldn't.

"In a man-to-man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine." -Erwin Rommel

"We're not just going to shoot the bastards, we're going to cut out their living guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks." -General George Patton


Dan_Deerso #3 Posted 28 March 2020 - 08:11 PM

    Tankologist

  • Players
  • 28160 battles
  • 4,027
  • [III]
  • Member since:
    11-13-2013
Considering the massive flop World of Warplanes was, I doubt it.

Vantablack12 #4 Posted 28 March 2020 - 08:58 PM

    Professional Idiot

  • Players
  • 13931 battles
  • 1,290
  • [K9]
  • Member since:
    08-26-2017

View PostDan_Deerso, on 28 March 2020 - 03:11 PM, said:

Considering the massive flop World of Warplanes was, I doubt it.

It was a flop? I didn't know that. 

With that info, my suggestion would be to go play War Thunder. They have jets and helicopter too!


Edited by Vantablack12, 28 March 2020 - 08:59 PM.

"In a man-to-man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine." -Erwin Rommel

"We're not just going to shoot the bastards, we're going to cut out their living guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks." -General George Patton


iplayminecraftps4 #5 Posted 02 April 2020 - 11:24 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 6096 battles
  • 37
  • [CPDH]
  • Member since:
    04-16-2018

View PostTigerTank571, on 28 March 2020 - 12:20 AM, said:

   Now with the modern age, 6 years from the release of World of Warplanes, would the chances of a WOWP Blitz be more likely arriving in the future? I’ve seen many cool techniques put into online mobile plane games such as War Wings and Alliance Air War. I am sure there are many out there now but nothing Is the same as Wargaming does it. 
   This is just throwing out a good old idea. Hoping this will stick and may have the technology techniques to do so. Really excited to hear back on here.

 

p.s. Due to Coronavirus and social distancing,  I’ve been on blitz games a lot more lately.

I played war wings too, and i wished that WOWPB would come out, i don't think it will

View PostVantablack12, on 28 March 2020 - 02:58 PM, said:

It was a flop? I didn't know that. 

With that info, my suggestion would be to go play War Thunder. They have jets and helicopter too!

I love War Thunder but i have to wait almost 1min to enter battles, also by default I am on Arcade battles, I watch a dude on YT name phlydaily and he does realistic but he uses 1 tank, I don't know how many tanks can be used and he joins in less than 10sec, and when i am in arcade (ground) i am mostly with bots, (not that i am complaining, more kills=more xp)



Beck3 #6 Posted 04 May 2020 - 03:41 AM

    Private

  • Players
  • 53 battles
  • 1
  • [CONGL]
  • Member since:
    04-11-2020
I think WoWp should come to mobile. More people have a cell phone than a computer. WoWp won't even run on my 2 year old Windows 10. WoWp Blitz would win over everyone who can't find a good air to air combat game on mobile and all those Wargaming wannabes out there. No wonder PC went to s*** as everyone says. Let's get a WoWp Blitz with an introductory Haunebu.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users