Jump to content


ABSOLUTELY NO BRAINS

win rate losing game play

  • Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Steely_Dan_Rocks #1 Posted 31 March 2020 - 04:34 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 23381 battles
  • 1
  • [O_C_S]
  • Member since:
    08-02-2018

I literally cannot believe how 85% of Blitz players are completely and totally CLUELESS about how to play the game.  How can anyone... HOW CAN ANY RATIONAL human being with even a shred of common sense keep playing a game 30,000 and 40,000 and 50,000 times LOSING 6 out of every 10 games or worse

 

Saw a  player today that plays over 4,000 games a month (TTMAN) and loses... HE LOSES over half his games and he keeps playing and doing low damage no D/R.

 

Unbelievable.  How?  How can EIGHT OUT OF TEN Blitz players find losing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and not learning anything about how to play fun?

 

INSANE!!!!!


Edited by Steely_Dan_Rocks, 31 March 2020 - 04:42 PM.


RonaldusMaximus_ #2 Posted 31 March 2020 - 04:40 PM

    Vote: Cletus/Ronaldus 2020

  • Players
  • 13084 battles
  • 3,162
  • [III-C]
  • Member since:
    01-01-2012

View PostSteely_Dan_Rocks, on 31 March 2020 - 11:34 AM, said:

.  LOSING 6 out of every 4 games? 

 

 

Uhhhhhh?


 

 


shyw #3 Posted 31 March 2020 - 04:51 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 50275 battles
  • 887
  • [DOGZ]
  • Member since:
    09-01-2014

View PostRonaldusMaximus_, on 31 March 2020 - 04:40 PM, said:

 

Uhhhhhh?


LOLOLOLOLOL....RR....!!!!



cheesehead247365 #4 Posted 31 March 2020 - 05:00 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 14590 battles
  • 1,392
  • [MORTM]
  • Member since:
    02-12-2015
Because mommy pays for their tanks and they don't care about winning since we give out medals, trophies and participation ribbons for losing nowadays? 

Major_Sweatpants #5 Posted 31 March 2020 - 05:20 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 5171 battles
  • 693
  • [GTFO-]
  • Member since:
    01-03-2017

meh. quaranteams are especially bad today. your right though.

welcome to the forums!



__V_O_P__ #6 Posted 31 March 2020 - 05:28 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 41514 battles
  • 1,011
  • Member since:
    09-06-2016

View PostSteely_Dan_Rocks, on 31 March 2020 - 04:34 PM, said:

I literally cannot believe how 85% of Blitz players are completely and totally CLUELESS about how to play the game.  How can anyone... HOW CAN ANY RATIONAL human being with even a shred of common sense keep playing a game 30,000 and 40,000 and 50,000 times LOSING 6 out of every 10 games or worse

 

Saw a  player today that plays over 4,000 games a month (TTMAN) and loses... HE LOSES over half his games and he keeps playing and doing low damage no D/R.

 

Unbelievable.  How?  How can EIGHT OUT OF TEN Blitz players find losing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and not learning anything about how to play fun?

 

INSANE!!!!!


so a couple of points. 
 

1. chill. it’s a game. some people play it for fun and only fun. some play it to be good at something. do I wish that the player base were better? yes. was my mission to score 3 wins in rating yesterday epically awful? completely. 
 

2. zero-sum game. for every winning team there has to be a losing team. there are small margins between winning 4:6 and 6:4. some make the leap. some don’t. 
 

3. no love for TT. on average TT nearly does his HP in damage and kills more red than he dies. TT is not your enemy. 

 

4. Not possible. I’ve raised this before in a post and asked SockRobber about it. TT is playing 250 hours in the let 30 days. that’s 10 whole days (24hrs) or 8.33 hours each day. And TT is not the highest nor even on the top 10. He’s #22. 
 

5. W T F. At #10 is Gar_124 who played 7092 battles at 2:58 per battle. that’s an average of 11.6 hours per day. but at...

 

6. #1 is Crazydaisy666. Daisy played 15125 battles at 2:53 per battle which is 24 hours a day for 30 days. Which either means Blitzstars is wrong or Daisy dgaf about the real world. Daisy owns a few premium tanks which presumably gives her a hard pass on any WG scrutiny about account sharing. 
 

 



Popcann #7 Posted 31 March 2020 - 05:42 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 8494 battles
  • 238
  • Member since:
    07-30-2019

Feel your pain, most at the start of the game have no idea we’re they want to go. Everyone’s looking at each other rollin around in circles, or there up your butt, scared to get hit. Me I wanna get to a spot and get the first shots in that i can. 
 

im terrible in town, weak peek a boom player, but hold my own with hull down heavies in the wild. I’ve watched all of DMGs map vids a few times, still do it’s a lot to remember. I know that a lot is based on opponents line up, but I go to the points that DMG points out.

 

like if your in a heavy on Yamato harbor, don’t go to the ships and sit there shooting back and forth, it’s a clusterfek and most times your there the whole game getting nothing done. 
 

on canal I much prefer the A side, heavy lane, but everyone wants to go to the center, center is a killing field imo, that A side has those nice big berms, and a great field of fire to both sides.
 

pretty much don’t go near town, haha, it’s a death trap.



DontCareAnyLonger #8 Posted 31 March 2020 - 06:42 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 80850 battles
  • 756
  • [CMIND]
  • Member since:
    07-27-2014

View Post__V_O_P__, on 31 March 2020 - 05:28 PM, said:


6. #1 is Crazydaisy666. Daisy played 15125 battles at 2:53 per battle which is 24 hours a day for 30 days. Which either means Blitzstars is wrong or Daisy dgaf about the real world. Daisy owns a few premium tanks which presumably gives her a hard pass on any WG scrutiny about account sharing. 

 

 

Definitely something wrong here.  If you go into their history log, there’s only about 1,000 battles played in March.  



Mako__Reizei___ #9 Posted 31 March 2020 - 08:10 PM

    Sleepyhead

  • Players
  • 7802 battles
  • 536
  • [ALIAS]
  • Member since:
    07-03-2016
Must've been the reason why I can do 3k half the time in my T95 recently lol.

Must. Have. 60%. Winrate. Under. 0.5%. Platoon. Rate!!! (30 day)

 

Maus addict, might play alt account more just to play Maus... (Nano_Virus)


twirlingtowardsfreedom #10 Posted 31 March 2020 - 08:40 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 33266 battles
  • 525
  • Member since:
    12-04-2014

View Post__V_O_P__, on 31 March 2020 - 05:28 PM, said:

 

3. no love for TT. on average TT nearly does his HP in damage and kills more red than he dies. TT is not your enemy. 

 

 

 

Underrated point. May not be an all-star but he isn't doing anything to hurt pub gameplay at high tiers, and I can't recall him being a jerk, either. Bad pick. 



crpl_hicks #11 Posted 31 March 2020 - 10:18 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 5751 battles
  • 1,432
  • [KOP]
  • Member since:
    05-22-2015

Yeah Nothing calms the nerves of someone who is frustrated with poor players( for whatever reason) than to say...It's just a game.  So what?  I get it, we all get it...but is that an excuse to play like you don't care?  Then play a Single Player game like Candy Crush, or a 1 on 1 game like Tennis Clash or Golf, where the only person you affect with your selfishness is Yourself.

 

This is a team game.  And Like it or Not I have to depend on others giving a Rats [edited], just as I would expect them to depend on me.  I speak in Gereral, not with regards to any one individual    Bluerock??


 

Marines....WE ARE LEAVING!


__V_O_P__ #12 Posted 31 March 2020 - 11:10 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 41514 battles
  • 1,011
  • Member since:
    09-06-2016

View Postcrpl_hicks, on 31 March 2020 - 10:18 PM, said:

Yeah Nothing calms the nerves of someone who is frustrated with poor players( for whatever reason) than to say...It's just a game.  So what?  I get it, we all get it...but is that an excuse to play like you don't care?  Then play a Single Player game like Candy Crush, or a 1 on 1 game like Tennis Clash or Golf, where the only person you affect with your selfishness is Yourself.

 

This is a team game.  And Like it or Not I have to depend on others giving a Rats [edited], just as I would expect them to depend on me.  I speak in Gereral, not with regards to any one individual    Bluerock??


very true. but there is the issue of perspective. sometimes it’s just worth reminding ourselves. game. life. not the same thing. 


Edited by __V_O_P__, 31 March 2020 - 11:10 PM.


superfly29erguy_1 #13 Posted 01 April 2020 - 12:45 AM

    Just here for eye candy

  • Players
  • 25924 battles
  • 949
  • [CRU2L]
  • Member since:
    11-12-2016

View Post__V_O_P__, on 31 March 2020 - 11:10 PM, said:


very true. but there is the issue of perspective. sometimes it’s just worth reminding ourselves. game. life. not the same thing. 


This is true, but if you are spending that much time playing a game, its apparently part of your life...a large portion of it and haven't progressed beyond below average. As Spock would say...fascinating.



_Cletus #14 Posted 01 April 2020 - 02:21 AM

    Voodoo Wizard

  • Players
  • 27886 battles
  • 6,470
  • [III-R]
  • Member since:
    04-03-2016
As a voodoo practitioner, I am very concerned about players having no brains.  When I make zombies, what are they supposed to eat?  It's on you WG.

Dark_Magician_Girl, on 07 February 2020 - 08:59 PM, said:

Please show us on the doll where MM touched you

 

Avatar and graphics by crpl_hicks

 

KoV3LiK.jpg

 

swampydoodle #15 Posted 01 April 2020 - 02:56 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 23258 battles
  • 632
  • [FUSAG]
  • Member since:
    12-16-2016

View Post_Cletus, on 31 March 2020 - 06:21 PM, said:

As a voodoo practitioner, I am very concerned about players having no brains.  When I make zombies, what are they supposed to eat?  It's on you WG.


Cletus there are times when you frighten me... This is one of those times. Just sayin' o7

 



crpl_hicks #16 Posted 01 April 2020 - 06:44 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 5751 battles
  • 1,432
  • [KOP]
  • Member since:
    05-22-2015

View Post_Cletus, on 31 March 2020 - 07:21 PM, said:

As a voodoo practitioner, I am very concerned about players having no brains.  When I make zombies, what are they supposed to eat?  It's on you WG.


:facepalm:
 


 

Marines....WE ARE LEAVING!


Valkyrie04 #17 Posted 01 April 2020 - 07:16 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 2649 battles
  • 94
  • [AGOGO]
  • Member since:
    09-06-2019

View Post_Cletus, on 01 April 2020 - 02:21 AM, said:

As a voodoo practitioner, I am very concerned about players having no brains.  When I make zombies, what are they supposed to eat?  It's on you WG.

Aaahh I was going to make a zombie joke but you are way ahead of me. Lol



Texas_Tyrant #18 Posted 01 April 2020 - 09:26 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 9485 battles
  • 850
  • [UTC]
  • Member since:
    08-02-2018

Welcome to brainless blitz. That's why unicums are so good. Higher skill level, yes, but those bad players make it easier to win. They're on both teams.

Texas_Tyrant


We Want Israeli Tanks In Game! Merkava MK 1 Fits In Game!

"Remember the Alamo, remember Goliad" and tank with Vengeance!

Fun fact: There are 15 MBT in game already!

 


Alopex__ #19 Posted 01 April 2020 - 12:27 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 3818 battles
  • 388
  • [T_W_O]
  • Member since:
    02-26-2019
I can't control what my team or red does, I just walk away if I'm not having fun. If you lose drop tiers until you can mega carry. When I get really frustrated I just Draculate all over, or Tiger 1 or the sequel for a bit.

Doilky #20 Posted 01 April 2020 - 01:52 PM

    (Doh-Key)

  • Players
  • 18641 battles
  • 476
  • [EXTRA]
  • Member since:
    10-02-2017

I played quite a few games the other night.  It felt like every 10 or so games I'd have a teamate who would drive to the corner of the map, and wait to die. Funny thing is it was a different guy each time.  One of them had a 32% winrate, an average damage of 101 per battle and 2317 games played. 

 

I'm not sure how this is fun?

 

At least he helps proves the rule that 30% of games are going to be won no matter what you do. 


Edited by Doilky, 01 April 2020 - 01:55 PM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users