• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

DontCareAnyLonger #21 Posted 11 April 2020 - 11:21 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 80939 battles
  • [CMIND]

View Postwrecker1968, on 11 April 2020 - 11:40 AM, said:

Since we are bringing quotes in from other threads.

"Quit letting the liberal media scare you to death. Good grief thousands of people die everyday.   Cancer, car wrecks, shootings, suicide, the flu, overdoses, drunk drivers, distracted drivers,  on and on. They aren’t reporting on this 24/7 are they?   MSM wants you all scared and make you dependent on the government."

O boy, I now see the type of person you are.

Well I had to since the nazis locked it the other one.  Oh so one can gripe about the game and you rip them, but it’s ok if you do it and get called to the carpet!?!?

And yes the liberal trash media is making it worse than it is!! 

Kiilu #22 Posted 12 April 2020 - 02:23 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 25586 battles
  • [YUKON]

View PostDontCareAnyLonger, on 11 April 2020 - 06:21 PM, said:

Well I had to since the nazis locked it the other one.  Oh so one can gripe about the game and you rip them, but it’s ok if you do it and get called to the carpet!?!?

And yes the liberal trash media is making it worse than it is!! 

What in the he lll are you talking about? Its a game jobber. Are you running for President? Then why post crap like that.

Texas_Tyrant #23 Posted 12 April 2020 - 04:08 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 9628 battles
  • [UTC]

View PostKiilu, on 11 April 2020 - 08:23 PM, said:

What in the he lll are you talking about? Its a game jobber. Are you running for President? Then why post crap like that.

Ad hominem attacks are illogical. Instead of being ignorant purposely on a subject go back to the other thread and instead of thinking red v blue, take a step back, and look at the facts that you research yourself. Its rather important that you really understand whats going on, your life, your families lives, and your prosperity are affected by what is happening today. All media outlets are controlled. Do i expect to change your mind? I'll give you reasoning but I cant make you reason.

Texas_Tyrant

https://www.businessinsider.com/these-6-corporations-control-90-of-the-media-in-america-2012-6

https://www.pbs.org/independentlens/democracyondeadline/mediaownership.html

P.S. These are some of the first few articles that pull up, some serious digging needs to be done though to know the truth. If you are truly interested in knowing more on this topic PM me.

We Want Israeli Tanks In Game! Merkava MK 1 Fits In Game!

"Remember the Alamo, remember Goliad" and tank with Vengeance!

Fun fact: There are 15 MBT in game already!

rosgrim #24 Posted 13 April 2020 - 04:05 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 88116 battles
  • [COD]

I'm not crazy for these kind of game mode, 

but honestly WOTB did a good job.

I can understand the younger players will go nuts for this mode.

I did some battles, it was fun to use E100 and Maus with that speed and send to the moon light and med tanks

Then I got the free container and after I guess 25-30 battles I got bored because I'm interested in the regular mode.

I think WOTB knows that other stuff (new tanks, new maps) make me happy: I guess they have a kind of customer profiling.  

I guess older player like me will feel the same, probably someone will be bored before I did.

But again the work behind this mode was excellent.

Kiilu #25 Posted 14 April 2020 - 02:50 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 25586 battles
  • [YUKON]

View PostTexas_Tyrant, on 12 April 2020 - 11:08 AM, said:

Ad hominem attacks are illogical. Instead of being ignorant purposely on a subject go back to the other thread and instead of thinking red v blue, take a step back, and look at the facts that you research yourself. Its rather important that you really understand whats going on, your life, your families lives, and your prosperity are affected by what is happening today. All media outlets are controlled. Do i expect to change your mind? I'll give you reasoning but I cant make you reason.

Texas_Tyrant

https://www.businessinsider.com/these-6-corporations-control-90-of-the-media-in-america-2012-6

https://www.pbs.org/independentlens/democracyondeadline/mediaownership.html

P.S. These are some of the first few articles that pull up, some serious digging needs to be done though to know the truth. If you are truly interested in knowing more on this topic PM me.

I did but it still doesn't matter. First of all I wasn't talk to you or call your name out did I.

Kiilu #26 Posted 14 April 2020 - 02:51 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 25586 battles
  • [YUKON]

Your going to make me do what? Change my mind. About what? The lies that we are intended to hear? Or the one that we want to believe in? Politics here is the wrong place to talk about it. Gravity force was the topic. I don't have a problem with your hopes and dreams. We all are trash to big money. We look and lesions to words. We do nothing about it. I'm a very easy to get along with. We are the joke. 

Edited by Kiilu, 14 April 2020 - 03:13 AM.

DontCareAnyLonger #27 Posted 15 April 2020 - 02:34 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 80939 battles
  • [CMIND]

View PostKiilu, on 14 April 2020 - 02:50 AM, said:

I did but it still doesn't matter. First of all I wasn't talk to you or call your name out did I.

And I wasn’t talking to you, and yet you stick your nose in it and make a comment at me anyways!   

Kiilu #28 Posted 15 April 2020 - 11:46 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 25586 battles
  • [YUKON]
Why would you post that? Why are you now wanting change the topic I have no clue. Yea post what ever you want. 

Edited by Kiilu, 16 April 2020 - 12:50 AM.

Kiilu #29 Posted 15 April 2020 - 11:47 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 25586 battles
  • [YUKON]
What else would like for me to stick my nose in?

DontCareAnyLonger #30 Posted 22 April 2020 - 12:24 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 80939 battles
  • [CMIND]

View PostKiilu, on 15 April 2020 - 11:47 PM, said:

What else would like for me to stick my nose in?

Dude you need to get a life if you have to resort to sending people emails to try and get your point across.  Just pathetic!!!  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users