Add Suspension effects

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

iplayminecraftps4 #1 Posted 09 April 2020 - 10:04 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 6140 battles
  • [CPDH]
I know world of tanks PC has it, but can their be an option in the settings in world of tanks blitz to have suspension effects, it looks really cool, even the android game Tanktastic has suspension effects and yet even with max graphics turned on, still isn't good enough compared to blitz. So can WG please add that in next update i love seeing suspension move up and down going over hills, not after doing an insane jump and landing and it looks like the tracks go through the earth.

Major_Sweatpants #2 Posted 09 April 2020 - 10:09 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5233 battles
  • [GTFO-]
ikr?

_Alopecoid #3 Posted 09 April 2020 - 10:14 PM

Veridicous, Verbatim, Vulpine

• Players
  • 17790 battles
  • [_V2_]
       This is a wonderful idea but you'll have to understand that World of Tanks Blitz is an entirely different game compared to Tanktasitc, both feature 2 distinct different engines to run the game, including different mechanics compared to both of them. Another thing is that there are many different tanks in the game that feature different type of tracks for instance, compare the tracks on German vehicles to the Russian ones. Almost all tech trees feature a different type of suspension to each tank that is in with some having thin, small tracks or huge, big ones. It would take a long time and resources for Wargaming to implant the Suspension Feature.
       Nonetheless, this is very mach a good idea that myself included should be added to World of Tanks Blitz, but it will take a good amount of time to add it. Either in one, one and a half, two years we will see it come into the game at some point in an update, as more people upgrade their devices to better ones, better the chances that it'll come sooner.

Edited by _Alopecoid, 09 April 2020 - 10:21 PM.

World of Tanks Blitz is A Fair & Balanced Game...
Like Really it is...
Don't Lie, it really is...
trust me :v
https://www.youtube....h?v=GRxofEmo3HA

RonaldusMaximus_ #4 Posted 10 April 2020 - 12:04 AM

Vote: Cletus/Ronaldus 2020

• Players
  • 13196 battles
  • [III-C]
Do you know how long it took to get exploding turrets? And they still don't have that nailed! 

Kiilu #5 Posted 10 April 2020 - 01:17 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 25586 battles
  • [YUKON]
The only problem with that is this is a mobile game. How much better can it be on your phone? Only so much to see. Hel I cant see much anyway.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users