Jump to content


Are standard B and Progetto, Progetto Premium Worth it?

Standard B progetto

  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Padre_ShadowRider #1 Posted 10 April 2020 - 03:30 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 55408 battles
  • 613
  • [GETIT]
  • Member since:
    04-02-2016
I have the Pantera .44 and it is a fun tank, but my W/R is not that high in it (46% vs 51% overall) . I thought from below that tier it was pretty awesome, but at tier and above, it is just MEH for me.   I can get the Standard B with accumulated points  but I'm wondering if the line gets more competitive at the upper tiers, or is just another run-of-the-mill set of tanks?   Also, there is the Premium tank for sale right now, and wondering if that one is worth it or is just another money sink?       

7ero #2 Posted 10 April 2020 - 03:36 PM

    That fine line between constructive criticism and a forum strike

  • Players
  • 51176 battles
  • 2,007
  • [SRT]
  • Member since:
    09-17-2016

View PostPadre_ShadowRider, on 10 April 2020 - 09:30 AM, said:

I have the Pantera .44 and it is a fun tank, but my W/R is not that high in it (46% vs 51% overall) . I thought from below that tier it was pretty awesome, but at tier and above, it is just MEH for me.   I can get the Standard B with accumulated points  but I'm wondering if the line gets more competitive at the upper tiers, or is just another run-of-the-mill set of tanks?   Also, there is the Premium tank for sale right now, and wondering if that one is worth it or is just another money sink?       


All 3 are great tanks but if you struggle in the Pantera you’re going to struggle in the others as well.  



 

“ Mm sucks just like u r face. Now Go cry on tissue not here.” ~ raj

 

 

 


_Cletus #3 Posted 10 April 2020 - 04:56 PM

    [edited] Voodoo [edited] Wizard [edited]

  • Players
  • 33657 battles
  • 8,649
  • Member since:
    04-03-2016
The Progetto 46, the premium, is the only one I have, but I freaking love that tank.  

 

If it burns when I pee, does that mean I wouldn't be a good fireman?
 

Padre_ShadowRider #4 Posted 10 April 2020 - 06:39 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 55408 battles
  • 613
  • [GETIT]
  • Member since:
    04-02-2016
 

View Post_Cletus, on 10 April 2020 - 04:56 PM, said:

The Progetto 46, the premium, is the only one I have, but I freaking love that tank. 

View Post____Zer0____, on 10 April 2020 - 03:36 PM, said:


All 3 are great tanks but if you struggle in the Pantera you’re going to struggle in the others as well.  

What do you like abou the the 46 so much?

 

I find that the 44's armor  is a bit thin so when I get into close combat, I'm often penned out.   It should be a lead tank but it can't handle front line duty against upper tiers.

 



7ero #5 Posted 10 April 2020 - 07:08 PM

    That fine line between constructive criticism and a forum strike

  • Players
  • 51176 battles
  • 2,007
  • [SRT]
  • Member since:
    09-17-2016

View PostPadre_ShadowRider, on 10 April 2020 - 12:39 PM, said:

 

What do you like abou the the 46 so much?

 

I find that the 44's armor  is a bit thin so when I get into close combat, I'm often penned out.   It should be a lead tank but it can't handle front line duty against upper tiers.

 


I'm not really sure what you mean by “lead” tank but they're mediums.   The front line isn't where you should be in these.  This is probably why you're struggling.    Tanks with clips usually excel advancing with other tanks and clipping out enemies that are already down in hp’s.   You want to take out tanks fast so your slow reload tanks move on to tastier targets instead of focusing on half dead ones.   
 



 

“ Mm sucks just like u r face. Now Go cry on tissue not here.” ~ raj

 

 

 


Jagdwagengrimm_ #6 Posted 10 April 2020 - 07:08 PM

    Stug Life

  • Players
  • 69234 battles
  • 3,132
  • [_STR8]
  • Member since:
    12-06-2016
The Progetto 46 is a better tank than the Pantera, as is the Standard B tier for tier. The have better gun depression, front mounted turrets so their poor armor is less awkward than the Pantera’s, and their clip potential is more intimidating. 

German Heavy Specialist

 

Garage: 370 Tier Xs: 40 Top 100 Tanks: 113 Premium/Collector Tanks: 153  Aced: 383/417

 


oicram1 #7 Posted 10 April 2020 - 08:53 PM

    Mono Prime

  • Players
  • 51663 battles
  • 1,103
  • [DEF_4]
  • Member since:
    11-27-2014

Droodles posted a review of the progetto.

 


 

"Yo no estudio para saber más, sino para ignorar menos.” 
"I do not study to know more, but to ignore less."
                Sor Juana Inés De la Cruz

 

 





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users