Jump to content


Operation Onslaught


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
111 replies to this topic

Vantablack12 #101 Posted 27 May 2020 - 04:40 AM

    Professional Idiot

  • Players
  • 14603 battles
  • 1,454
  • [K9]
  • Member since:
    08-26-2017

View PostRibbleStripe, on 25 May 2020 - 03:13 AM, said:

 

We don't plan to run it every month. After onslaught is done we'll analyze some numbers, discuss what we can change and improve. And after that there will be new operations. 

Are the numbers being analyzed the prices? Cause I feel like you're going to make the Battle Pass 50$ instead of 5$ next time.


"In a man-to-man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine." -Erwin Rommel

"We're not just going to shoot the bastards, we're going to cut out their living guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks." -General George Patton


Vantablack12 #102 Posted 27 May 2020 - 04:40 AM

    Professional Idiot

  • Players
  • 14603 battles
  • 1,454
  • [K9]
  • Member since:
    08-26-2017

View PostAndrew2437_2014, on 17 May 2020 - 02:18 PM, said:

Facts, I like the 3 musicians in the back lol

I got 5.


"In a man-to-man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine." -Erwin Rommel

"We're not just going to shoot the bastards, we're going to cut out their living guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks." -General George Patton


RonaldusMaximus_ #103 Posted 27 May 2020 - 01:55 PM

    Vote: Cletus/Ronaldus 2020

  • Players
  • 14216 battles
  • 3,564
  • [III-C]
  • Member since:
    01-01-2012
$5 is a more accessible price point for most players and wouldn't change the spending habits of those who buy premium tanks. At $5 more people can buy BP and other offers. A higher price point, a lot people would have to choose.

 


Venstar21 #104 Posted 27 May 2020 - 09:03 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 3037 battles
  • 87
  • [TCBK]
  • Member since:
    08-20-2019
I like the Thunder being built in the background and being more complete the closer you are to level 35. Also I saw some similarities between the current garage background and last years Halloween one.
                                                      1036271415

RibbleStripe #105 Posted 29 May 2020 - 10:01 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Administrator
  • 255 battles
  • 851
  • [RGN]
  • Member since:
    10-04-2017

View PostVantablack12, on 27 May 2020 - 07:40 AM, said:

Are the numbers being analyzed the prices? Cause I feel like you're going to make the Battle Pass 50$ instead of 5$ next time.

 

Imagine you run your business and sell smth your customers like for $5. Will you sell it next time for $50?


 

 


wrecker1968 #106 Posted 29 May 2020 - 10:23 AM

    Head of Security

  • Players
  • 51132 battles
  • 1,676
  • [HOUSE]
  • Member since:
    04-13-2016

I believe WG will still sell it at $5 A pass. But the real question is will it be as good as this 1st one? Or will it have less prizes each time?

 Was this one over the top so we would get hooked on it?



RibbleStripe #107 Posted 29 May 2020 - 10:35 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Administrator
  • 255 battles
  • 851
  • [RGN]
  • Member since:
    10-04-2017

View Postwrecker1968, on 29 May 2020 - 01:23 PM, said:

I believe WG will still sell it at $5 A pass. But the real question is will it be as good as this 1st one? Or will it have less prizes each time?

 Was this one over the top so we would get hooked on it?

 

I believe rewards pool will be changed but only in order to make premium pass more valuable. We definitely don't want any disappointments from our players. 


 

 


Texas_Tyrant #108 Posted 29 May 2020 - 10:52 AM

    The Philosophical Tank Farmer

  • Players
  • 10349 battles
  • 1,092
  • [UTC]
  • Member since:
    08-02-2018

View PostRibbleStripe, on 29 May 2020 - 04:01 AM, said:

 

Imagine you run your business and sell smth your customers like for $5. Will you sell it next time for $50?


Dear Lord, I hope not!

I will be a very angry customer

View Postwrecker1968, on 29 May 2020 - 04:23 AM, said:

I believe WG will still sell it at $5 A pass. But the real question is will it be as good as this 1st one? Or will it have less prizes each time?

 Was this one over the top so we would get hooked on it?


This is a good question:great: 

Will it be as good as the first?  Philosophy class has began!

Texas_Tyrant


We Want Israeli Tanks In Game! Merkava MK 1 Fits In Game!

"Remember the Alamo, remember Goliad" and tank with Vengeance!

Fun fact: There are 15 MBT in game already!

 


Meat_Locker #109 Posted 29 May 2020 - 10:13 PM

    Large Member

  • Players
  • 48596 battles
  • 1,643
  • [TOES]
  • Member since:
    08-27-2014

View PostRibbleStripe, on 29 May 2020 - 12:35 PM, said:

 

I believe rewards pool will be changed but only in order to make premium pass more valuable. We definitely don't want any disappointments from our players. 


LOL. WG’s actions controvert this statement regarding many subjects. 


Edited by Meat_Locker, 29 May 2020 - 10:14 PM.


 


shyw #110 Posted 30 May 2020 - 12:32 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 50459 battles
  • 990
  • [DOGZ]
  • Member since:
    09-01-2014

View PostMeat_Locker, on 29 May 2020 - 10:13 PM, said:


LOL. WG’s actions controvert this statement regarding many subjects. 


ouch....!!!



BlackBeltBlitzer #111 Posted 02 June 2020 - 12:02 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 802 battles
  • 472
  • Member since:
    09-06-2019
Hey Ribble! I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this Operation. It was well thought out, simple, easy to understand, and offered some really nice rewards too! It came at a good time for me, as the Free XP I got from it helped with some stock grinds I was on. Thank you for doing it, and I hope there will be more like it soon!

Stay Strong and Tank On!

 

A proud owner of the Cockroach of Destruction and a Wallet Warrior In Training.


RibbleStripe #112 Posted 15 June 2020 - 10:00 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Administrator
  • 255 battles
  • 851
  • [RGN]
  • Member since:
    10-04-2017

View PostBlackBeltBlitzer, on 02 June 2020 - 03:02 PM, said:

Hey Ribble! I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this Operation. It was well thought out, simple, easy to understand, and offered some really nice rewards too! It came at a good time for me, as the Free XP I got from it helped with some stock grinds I was on. Thank you for doing it, and I hope there will be more like it soon!

 

Great message to lock this thread!


 

 





6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users