I really need a new clan

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

generalhonks #1 Posted 18 April 2020 - 08:52 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6812 battles
  • [HOUSE]
So I already am a member of a clan (9TB if you’re wondering) and need a new clan. My old clan is not really active and I feel like I’m the only person in it who actually plays. I’m almost to tier ten (still credit grinding for Sheridan). What I really want is a clan with higher than 45% win rate and relatively active players. Other than that I don’t really care. I really just need a new clan.

Missiles are not a problem, ya'll just jealous you aren't skilled enough to use them (Ok, ok I'm joking.:harp:).

"Well, one of the challenges of battles these days is learning how to get your team of brain dead monkeys to pull off a win against another team of better brain dead monkeys. I’m a brain dead monkey but at least I’m better than most brain dead monkeys." - generalhonks, 2020

wrecker1968 #2 Posted 19 April 2020 - 12:15 PM

Head of Security

• Players
  • 51664 battles
  • [HOUSE]

Houseclan is a active, layed back clan. We are not that competitive compared to the unicoms on here. But we try. We do tourments about once a week. 

Requirements- Active, chat every now and then (Just say Hi if you don't wanna talk), Platoon Once in a while with a clan member.  Polite.

generalhonks #3 Posted 19 April 2020 - 01:14 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6812 battles
  • [HOUSE]
Thanks. I’ll check it out, sounds like a nice clan to be in.

Missiles are not a problem, ya'll just jealous you aren't skilled enough to use them (Ok, ok I'm joking.:harp:).

"Well, one of the challenges of battles these days is learning how to get your team of brain dead monkeys to pull off a win against another team of better brain dead monkeys. I’m a brain dead monkey but at least I’m better than most brain dead monkeys." - generalhonks, 2020

generalhonks #4 Posted 19 April 2020 - 01:33 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6812 battles
  • [HOUSE]
By the way, which clan are you talking about? I see Houseclan and HouseClan2

wrecker1968 #5 Posted 19 April 2020 - 01:52 PM

Head of Security

• Players
  • 51664 battles
  • [HOUSE]

Houseclan.

Houseclan2 is inactive.

generalhonks #6 Posted 19 April 2020 - 02:40 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6812 battles
  • [HOUSE]
Okay thanks

generalhonks #7 Posted 19 April 2020 - 02:43 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6812 battles
  • [HOUSE]
I sent the application 

generalhonks #8 Posted 20 April 2020 - 12:06 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6812 battles
  • [HOUSE]
So, my application got declined so I'm a little disappointed :(. One of the things that a lot of the better clans have is a requirement for discord, which I don't have and don't plan on getting any time soon.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users