empre empr2 empire clan

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

AnakinSkywalker1218 #1 Posted 01 May 2020 - 01:16 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 5238 battles
  • [EMPRE]

THE FIRST GALACTIC EMPIRE is recruiting! We are now dividing into multiple clans due to increased demand. We have two clans, [EMPRE] THE FIRST GALACTIC EMPIRE as the main clan and [EMPR2] Star Destroyer Reliance as the second clan. Both clans are recruiting right now. Our requirements are: At least one NONPREMIUM tier 6 tank, VERY ACTIVE, SOCIAL, Discord **you MUST have discord** (obviously you do if you're reading this though), and you must actually participate in discussions and be an active and social team player. We may grant tier and experience exceptions if you are extremely active.

If you would like to apply to either of the clans, please fill out the application form (**required**): bit.ly/EMPRE-clan-apply. 

Official Promo Vid: https://www.youtube....h?v=eHTCQ26mtGE

Feel free to join our discord server and hang out with us even if you're not in the clan. Anyone is welcome, even if you're not interested of joining our clan. Just dm me @AnakinSkywalker1218#4851 in discord or AnakinSkywalker1218 in game. JOIN OUR SERVER! https://discord.gg/EXqv7DG

More info at bit.ly/EMPRE-clan-wotblitz. Also check out our YouTube Channel.
I am the Emperor and head of all the Empire clans. I am leader of [EMPRE] and steelbender_58  is head of [EMPR2]. Please dm me on discord or in game if you are interested.

Thank you for your time.

--AnakinSkywalker1218, clan leader of [EMPRE], Emperor of the First Galactic Empire

Good luck on all your games.

”TIME TO ROLL OUT!!”

millennial_killer #2 Posted 01 May 2020 - 03:18 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3915 battles
  • [GEMP]

Love the Clans Avatar & The name...The Rebels were the TERRORISTS...they blew up 2 Galactic Planetary Defence Stars (Death Star was a Rebel scum propaganda term)

Unfortunately, I don't meet the criteria.  But excellent clan.  I can assume there probably is a Rebel Clan out there too.

Major_Sweatpants #3 Posted 01 May 2020 - 05:12 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5872 battles
  • [PANEM]
if EMPRE is the first galactic empire... then wouldn't EMPR2 be the first order/new republic??

Major_Sweatpants #4 Posted 01 May 2020 - 05:15 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5872 battles
  • [PANEM]

View Postmillennial_killer, on 01 May 2020 - 10:18 AM, said:

Love the Clans Avatar & The name...The Rebels were the TERRORISTS...they blew up 2 Galactic Planetary Defence Stars (Death Star was a Rebel scum propaganda term)

Unfortunately, I don't meet the criteria.  But excellent clan.  I can assume there probably is a Rebel Clan out there too.

yep. the Jedi have always been the "villains". stealing children, forcing them to grow up in a life of evil? (i watch film theory too much)

Insurgents*

Also tagged with empre, empr2, empire, clan

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users