Clanless and scared

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

THERebrth #1 Posted 03 May 2020 - 10:08 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 9658 battles
  • [CLEAR]
I dont really see the point of joining a clan again, but might aswell right? Dont expect me to play often or join tournaments as often as you'd like, im just here to find a chill clan that wont kick me if im not so active. Still, after a 2 month break at least the missile tanks aren't as bad as it was, so im slowly getting back to the game. Honestly speaking I want to grind a new line, but they're all so boring to me

Raging Dumbo

j_rod #2 Posted 03 May 2020 - 10:19 PM

Not a moderator, but Better Looking Than Cletus

• Players
  • 28037 battles
  • [III-R]

View PostTHERebrth, on 03 May 2020 - 04:08 PM, said:

I dont really see the point of joining a clan again, but might aswell right? Dont expect me to play often or join tournaments as often as you'd like, im just here to find a chill clan that wont kick me if im not so active. Still, after a 2 month break at least the missile tanks aren't as bad as it was, so im slowly getting back to the game. Honestly speaking I want to grind a new line, but they're all so boring to me

Feel free to join us. No expectations except to not be a d-bag, and even that we waive from time to time. 

Working as intended

It was never fair... but it was fun! - Krietenstein34 

__V_O_P__ #3 Posted 03 May 2020 - 10:19 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 47867 battles
  • [LAP]
Join a clan for no other reason than equipment and resupply discounts and discounts purchasing tanks.

I’m surprised how many people aren’t in clans. Seems to just make your life harder.

THERebrth #4 Posted 03 May 2020 - 10:24 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 9658 battles
  • [CLEAR]

View Postj_rod, on 03 May 2020 - 10:19 PM, said:

Feel free to join us. No expectations except to not be a d-bag, and even that we waive from time to time. 

ill take you up on that offer

Im sure you guys use discord right?

Edited by THERebrth, 03 May 2020 - 10:25 PM.

Raging Dumbo

tankeatingtiger #5 Posted 03 May 2020 - 10:39 PM

Luvs His Hellkitty

• Players
  • 29478 battles
  • [D2TH]

View PostTHERebrth, on 03 May 2020 - 05:08 PM, said:

If you would like to join DETH we would be happy to have you. Discord chats are always super fun and we toon a lot. 

Check it out: https://discord.gg/Fkbjc9U

Balance Change History Spreadsheet

https://www.youtube....tankeatingtiger

forum broke my beautiful gif...

“You'd be bitter, too, if you only had eight brain cells and your significant other was jar of warm mayonnaise”

-Blartch on Kv-2 drivers

Major_Sweatpants #6 Posted 04 May 2020 - 01:02 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5882 battles
  • [PANEM]

View Postj_rod, on 03 May 2020 - 05:19 PM, said:

you described GTFO- perfectly.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users