Warning apology countdowns rating matchmaking

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

NMH1701 #1 Posted 17 May 2020 - 06:42 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 8472 battles
  • [MAXX]

To the Moderators - I understand why you removed the first one, but I do ask you to consider leaving this post up. 

[ DENIED - not an apology, blaming WG, causing unrest ] 

http://forum.wotblitz.com/index.php?/forum-64/announcement-24-world-of-tanks-blitz-forum-rules/

2.8 Discussing disciplinary actions

• Creating posts or threads to discuss disciplinary actions taken against a player in game or on the forums
  • Creating posts or threads to discuss moderators or moderator decisions and actions
  • Creating posts accusing others of violating the rules and calling for disciplinary actions

All of these should be addressed to the support team, and not posted on the forums.

NMH1701 #2 Posted 17 May 2020 - 07:42 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 8472 battles
  • [MAXX]
And to clarify for those of you asking questions previously - I will keep everyone posted on if a video come out about it. By Countdowns Room, I meant a voice channel. We had 3 in it during that match, and the other two joiner afterwards because of the random chance that they got into match with us. If I recall, 3 players from one clan countdown rating is not considered disallowed, but the two extras that accidentally queued in are pushing it, and is likely why the ticket to ban us was at all considered.

Edited by NMH1701, 17 May 2020 - 10:50 AM.

Also tagged with Warning, apology, countdowns, rating, matchmaking

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users