Jump to content


BP how long does it last for premium BP users?

Battle Pass 2020 Blitz

  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Qroww #1 Posted 25 May 2020 - 02:38 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 10452 battles
  • 5
  • [ISLIT]
  • Member since:
    07-06-2014
How long does the Premium BP last for people who brought it compared to people who are F2P because I've been hearing things that the BP would last 3 day's longer for people who have the premium BP if that is correct then that's cool

twirlingtowardsfreedom #2 Posted 25 May 2020 - 02:50 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 34542 battles
  • 643
  • Member since:
    12-04-2014

Hi, and welcome to the forums. Cool to see such a vet pop up for the first time.

 

I took another look at the battlepass descriptors in game and I think its just a lost in translation thing. WG is sloppily trying to say that premium owners will have 3 more days to complete the pass by paying for the ten extra levels boost, if needed. Premium users can use gold for that if they wish. But stamp accumulation for gameplay ceases at the same time for both users.

 

I think.



boris55555 #3 Posted 25 May 2020 - 02:52 PM

    BORii Full Badge Society Member, and First Minister of FUNK

  • Players
  • 30513 battles
  • 4,225
  • [MINC]
  • Member since:
    11-30-2016
Welcome to forum!!!!

Atgm non los top down look around bar mechanic

 

“please commit die.”


Qroww #4 Posted 25 May 2020 - 02:56 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 10452 battles
  • 5
  • [ISLIT]
  • Member since:
    07-06-2014

View Posttwirlingtowardsfreedom, on 25 May 2020 - 07:50 AM, said:

Hi, and welcome to the forums. Cool to see such a vet pop up for the first time.

 

I took another look at the battlepass descriptors in game and I think its just a lost in translation thing. WG is sloppily trying to say that premium owners will have 3 more days to complete the pass by paying for the ten extra levels boost, if needed. Premium users can use gold for that if they wish. But stamp accumulation for gameplay ceases at the same time for both users.

 

I think.

Thank you I was wondering if they said that or not

View Postboris55555, on 25 May 2020 - 07:52 AM, said:

Welcome to forum!!!!

Thank you Boris :)



Kiwi_Kebab #5 Posted 25 May 2020 - 05:09 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 6690 battles
  • 1,295
  • [ENDDZ]
  • Member since:
    06-04-2014
Welcome on! Just here to say I love your avatar; so fun!

Qroww #6 Posted 25 May 2020 - 10:20 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 10452 battles
  • 5
  • [ISLIT]
  • Member since:
    07-06-2014

View PostKiwi_Kebab, on 25 May 2020 - 10:09 AM, said:

Welcome on! Just here to say I love your avatar; so fun!

Thank you I love it also :3



9_V0LT #7 Posted 26 May 2020 - 02:00 AM

    Cunning Linguist

  • Players
  • 10610 battles
  • 3,090
  • [OGRE]
  • Member since:
    06-26-2017

Clickbait 

I thought this was going to be about the Black Prince. 


Yeah, I'm back. Let's not make a big deal about this.


Vantablack12 #8 Posted 26 May 2020 - 04:01 AM

    Professional Idiot

  • Players
  • 15644 battles
  • 1,655
  • [K9]
  • Member since:
    08-26-2017

View Post9_V0LT, on 25 May 2020 - 09:00 PM, said:

Clickbait 

I thought this was going to be about the Black Prince. 

The battle pass needs a different abreveation. (no idea if I spelled that last word right ._.)


"In a man-to-man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine." -Erwin Rommel

"We're not just going to shoot the bastards, we're going to cut out their living guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks." -General George Patton

                                                       






Also tagged with Battle Pass, 2020, Blitz

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users