world of tanks blitz void pramo batchatbegins keniotsuhater

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

BatchatBegins #1 Posted 25 May 2020 - 11:01 PM

Baguette Inspector

• Players
  • 33199 battles
  • [_V_]

Today we take a look at a game sent in by KeNiOtsuHater2k17 from Pramo. He makes fantastic use of the pre-7.0 nerf missiles and manages to keep his team from falling behind early. Will he clutch the game? Guess we'll have to find out!

What do you guys think of the upcoming missile nerf? Will the Sheridan finally find it's place in the meta or do you think this nerf was too much?

Welcome to Batchatbegins! On this channel you’ll find tank reviews, tactical guides, platoon videos, and much more. Make sure to like and subscribe!

Interested in joining my discord? https://discord.gg/WpVWzvH

Want to send me a replay? spear.WOTB@gmail.com

Want to watch me stream WoT Console and other games? https://www.twitch.tv/batchatbegins

http://www.youtube.com/BatchatBegins

wsIZn8P.jpg

Join my discord! discord.gg/WpVWzvH

Vacazion #2 Posted 26 May 2020 - 04:33 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 81399 battles
  • [MINE]
Was this Sheri playing on a computer? I can’t for the life of me come remotely close to this finesse on my iPad.  He missile locks and is still fine tuning to hit where he wants while the enemy is still moving.  I can rarely do that on a stationary target.  If I were that dexterous, I’d play pubgmobile.  

Edited by Vacazion, 26 May 2020 - 06:50 AM.

rosgrim #3 Posted 26 May 2020 - 04:37 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 97845 battles
  • [COD]

It was indeed an amazing game (I would say both for the situation awareness and the use of the tank) and even if one expect this from that level of player, it is still really fun to watch at it.

Your comments explained well all his moves.

thanks

(However this abuse of missiles is a kind of "disgusting" stuff.

Don't misunderstand me, I don't hate the tank (I drive it myself and, even if I'm not a crazy fan, I enjoy it) but let's be honest:

you see that stuff on the IS4 and the JG100 and you can't think that it's logic that a light can do that, even if you use all your imagination.

Also one HE give him some fire.....indeed bad luck.....but seriously ? this is a light tank, it should be vaporized by HE that hit the back of the tank.

These tanks are a mistake for the balance of the tank roles and WOTB will keep nerfing and nerfing till they will become crap....)

Mako__Reizei___ #4 Posted 26 May 2020 - 11:18 PM

Sleepyhead

• Players
  • 8335 battles
  • [ALIAS]
Most people will still cry to WG to keep nerfing it until it's less worthy than dog poo. I like the tanks themselves, just not when the missiles rain down on my roof from behind solid cover. Remove the Sheridan's spaced armor too.

Must. Have. 60%. Winrate. Under. 0.5%. Platoon. Rate!!! (30 day)

Maus addict, might play alt account more just to play Maus... (Nano_Virus)

Also tagged with world of tanks blitz, void, pramo, batchatbegins, keniotsuhater

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users