• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

_TheKidd_ #21 Posted 28 May 2020 - 08:30 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 7305 battles
  • [TOES]

View PostVacazion, on 28 May 2020 - 02:06 AM, said:

I’d consider a Ronaldus/Cletus ticket.  Cletus ain’t ready to lead the ticket.  He has flip-flopped on core constituency concerns such as missiles.  It’s known if elected, he will engage the rockets on his Smasher for “self defense.”  I hear he joy rides the  ke ni otsu on weekendS to club endangered and protected seals.  Ronaldus needs to keep these impulses in check.

Rolling a ke ni otsu on the weekends is a serious accusation :)

_Cletus #22 Posted 28 May 2020 - 01:15 PM

Voodoo Wizard

• Players
  • 29479 battles
  • [III-P]

There's a lot to unpack here.....

View Postalphablob, on 27 May 2020 - 04:07 PM, said:

This is the best you can do?

Of course not!  First, if you find some fault in our effort, you are free to make your own effort, and do the very best you can.  Secondly, I almost never do the very best I can.  You can gotta keep some in reserve they aren't expecting.

View Postacrisis, on 27 May 2020 - 04:34 PM, said:

Cletus ...

A seasoned forum-er not using insert-img???

:facepalm:

:child:

:teethhappy:

Honestly, I didn't even try.  I've only made 6000 posts and still haven't figured out how to reliably insert images.

View PostRonaldusMaximus_, on 27 May 2020 - 05:26 PM, said:

Of course Cletus should change his avatar to something more professional:

You are correct, I will do in a few minutes.

View PostVacazion, on 27 May 2020 - 08:06 PM, said:

I’d consider a Ronaldus/Cletus ticket.  Cletus ain’t ready to lead the ticket.  He has flip-flopped on core constituency concerns such as missiles.  It’s known if elected, he will engage the rockets on his Smasher for “self defense.”  I hear he joy rides the  ke ni otsu on weekendS to club endangered and protected seals.  Ronaldus needs to keep these impulses in check.

I sense an undercover saboteur.  I have never flip flopped on missiles, I am still filled with missile rage.  Just wait till they try to introduce them in more tiers, the hate will flow.  Of course, the rockets on the Smasher is a different story, those bad boys need to fly.  I don't own a Keni-Otsu.  We need to keep an eye on this guy, he's playing some pretty dirty politics.

View Post_Crusader6_, on 27 May 2020 - 08:55 PM, said:

hmm. Potentially supporting the insurgency. 

NOTED

File for terribad MM for a week. 

Uh-huh.  Sure.  And in the DM's between Vacazion and Crusader6 they are cracking beers and high fiving before dancing a little jig.  We've got yall figured out....

View PostVantablack12, on 27 May 2020 - 11:09 PM, said:

I smell a civil war forming. Missile supporters VS. Missile abolishers.

It's more about the Society's 1%ers trying to suppress a popular uprising by the common man.

View PostMeat_Locker, on 27 May 2020 - 11:30 PM, said:

Americans have been asking this of themselves for MANY election cycles. 

We are humbly asking the forums to settle for Cletus/Ronaldus.

_Cletus #23 Posted 28 May 2020 - 01:16 PM

Voodoo Wizard

• Players
  • 29479 battles
  • [III-P]

View Post_TheKidd_, on 28 May 2020 - 02:30 AM, said:

Rolling a ke ni otsu on the weekends is a serious accusation :)

A seriously false accusation!

ShootinSabot #24 Posted 28 May 2020 - 03:03 PM

Excelling at Mediocrity

• Players
  • 23007 battles
  • [III-R]

View Post_Cletus, on 27 May 2020 - 02:34 PM, said:

Gentlemen and Gentleladies,

Cprl Hicks, a friend of our campaign, has made a Cletus/Ronaldus Banner to help everybody show support for the revolutionary changes to everything that will make everything perfect that Ronaldus and I will perform once we win this election.

https://imgur.com/gallery/hAsHtBL

Thank you for your support,

Cletus

One banner with a slightly catchy slogan does not a platform make. How shallow and transparent to try and use the short form of manufacturing as a rallying cry.

We should expect more from our candidates.  What are your thoughts on using ALL CAPS? Which fonts are acceptable? does the search function need an overhaul or is the deep forum deliberately driving certain results? Which emoji's should we be using and when? When will you be appointing a special prosecutor to look into the method of pinning topics? Are there too many pinned topics?

A campaign predicated on quick one liners and banners is hardly a campaign and I will be not be supporting  this travesty until shown that there is more substance.

Edited by ShootinSabot, 28 May 2020 - 03:24 PM.

Part time potato 

Striving to be an Ambassador to help grow the game. 

_Cletus #25 Posted 28 May 2020 - 03:27 PM

Voodoo Wizard

• Players
  • 29479 battles
  • [III-P]

View PostShootinSabot, on 28 May 2020 - 09:03 AM, said:

One banner with a slightly catchy slogan does not a platform make. How shallow and transparent to try and use the short form of manufacturing as a rallying cry.

We should expect more from our candidates.  What are your thoughts on using ALL CAPS? Which fonts are acceptable? does the search function need an overhaul or is the deep forum deliberating driving certain results? Which emoji's should we be using and when? When will you be appointing a special prosecutor to look into the method of pinning topics? Are there too many pinned topics?

A campaign predicated on quick one liners and banners is hardly a campaign and I will be not be supporting  this travesty until shown that there is more substance.

Oh we got substance!  We're almost entirely made of solid material.

ONLY A-HOLES USE ALL CAPS.  Fonts should never be changed from Arial, unless you want to.  Don't trust search results, the current administration has skewed them in the Society's favor, when we win we'll make sure all the results skew in our favor.  You should only be using forum-standard emoji's, and only when you want to, there will be no requirement, unless we decide there will be.  We can't appoint any special prosecutors until we win, but previous to that we will attempt to prosecute everybody.  There are too many pinned topics, yet we need more.

So there are some very solid answers to all your questions, we'll be looking for our banner on your subsequent posts.

NICKEL_AND_DIME #26 Posted 28 May 2020 - 03:33 PM

Insufficient Loyalty

• Players
  • 57110 battles
  • [III]

This ad was not paid for or endorsed by NICKEL_AND_DIME.

Any and all similarities with other persons, living or deceased, is purely coincidental.

ShootinSabot #27 Posted 28 May 2020 - 04:10 PM

Excelling at Mediocrity

• Players
  • 23007 battles
  • [III-R]

View Post_Cletus, on 28 May 2020 - 08:27 AM, said:

Oh we got substance!  We're almost entirely made of solid material.

ONLY A-HOLES USE ALL CAPS.  Fonts should never be changed from Arial, unless you want to.  Don't trust search results, the current administration has skewed them in the Society's favor, when we win we'll make sure all the results skew in our favor.  You should only be using forum-standard emoji's, and only when you want to, there will be no requirement, unless we decide there will be.  We can't appoint any special prosecutors until we win, but previous to that we will attempt to prosecute everybody.  There are too many pinned topics, yet we need more.

So there are some very solid answers to all your questions, we'll be looking for our banner on your subsequent posts.

It's name is The Society not the Society, not sure you can trust a pair who can't even get that right.

I even suspect that this whole campaign is an attempt by the The Society to strengthen their grip on the forum. Cletus is a pawn in Ronaldus's long game here. Cletus is too loud and verbose, to quick to claim credit for his supposed good looks when he should be thanking his parents. He is merely being used as a front man by Ronaldus who is the behind the scenes kingmaker in this little power play game.

You tipped your hand when you demanded that I give up my Spud banner. My Spud banner is sacrosanct and shall not be messed with by the likes of you and your ilk.

Part time potato 

crpl_hicks #28 Posted 28 May 2020 - 04:12 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 5768 battles
  • [KOP]
:popcorn:

Marines....WE ARE LEAVING!

_Cletus #29 Posted 28 May 2020 - 04:40 PM

Voodoo Wizard

• Players
  • 29479 battles
  • [III-P]

View PostShootinSabot, on 28 May 2020 - 10:10 AM, said:

It's name is The Society not the Society, not sure you can trust a pair who can't even get that right.

I even suspect that this whole campaign is an attempt by the The Society to strengthen their grip on the forum. Cletus is a pawn in Ronaldus's long game here. Cletus is too loud and verbose, to quick to claim credit for his supposed good looks when he should be thanking his parents. He is merely being used as a front man by Ronaldus who is the behind the scenes kingmaker in this little power play game.

You tipped your hand when you demanded that I give up my Spud banner. My Spud banner is sacrosanct and shall not be messed with by the likes of you and your ilk.

And now your true colors are shown.  First, according to the rules of English, you would only capitalize THE if it is the first word of a sentence, as it is not a proper noun.  Secondly, you seem to be pretty close to the Society.  You're not the first operative they have sent to sow discord in our campaign, and you won't be the last either.

The good news is that this tells us it's working.  Obviously the Society is worried and is actively trying to stop our mission to take over give the power back to the people.

ShootinSabot #30 Posted 28 May 2020 - 04:45 PM

Excelling at Mediocrity

• Players
  • 23007 battles
  • [III-R]

View Postcrpl_hicks, on 28 May 2020 - 09:12 AM, said:

Who said you could eat popcorn here? did you bring enough for everyone? 

Part time potato 

crpl_hicks #31 Posted 28 May 2020 - 06:49 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 5768 battles
  • [KOP]

View PostShootinSabot, on 28 May 2020 - 09:45 AM, said:

Who said you could eat popcorn here? did you bring enough for everyone? 

I know nothing of this Society ya'll speak of, but should I feel threatened by this question??  Cletus...what have you gotten me into?  

Is there some sort of Illuminati organization at work there?  As in a secret Society, which apparently isn't so secret.

:hiding:

Edited by crpl_hicks, 28 May 2020 - 06:50 PM.

_Cletus #32 Posted 28 May 2020 - 07:27 PM

Voodoo Wizard

• Players
  • 29479 battles
  • [III-P]

View Postcrpl_hicks, on 28 May 2020 - 12:49 PM, said:

I know nothing of this Society ya'll speak of, but should I feel threatened by this question??  Cletus...what have you gotten me into?  

Is there some sort of Illuminati organization at work there?  As in a secret Society, which apparently isn't so secret.

:hiding:

Don't worry about Sabot, he's a harmless Canadian.

jahawa #33 Posted 28 May 2020 - 08:06 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 19178 battles
  • [SPUDX]

View Postcrpl_hicks, on 28 May 2020 - 11:12 AM, said:

^^^^^^This.....Lol.

VelociTanker #34 Posted 28 May 2020 - 08:20 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 15852 battles
  • [III]
Ronaldus / Cletus maybe.

Bias Much? KV-1 blocks 5,525 damage / 6 kills  / 
T34-1 2809 dmg Kolobanov replay on Mines

5.5 aka "The Great Nerfening" © VelociTanker LLC

_Cletus #35 Posted 28 May 2020 - 08:26 PM

Voodoo Wizard

• Players
  • 29479 battles
  • [III-P]
Ronaldus and I are equal partners, I just happen to be the top of the ticket.  When we take over the RU forums, it'll be Ronaldus/Cletus.

RonaldusMaximus_ #36 Posted 28 May 2020 - 08:57 PM

Vote: Cletus/Ronaldus 2020

• Players
  • 14709 battles
  • [III-C]

View Post_Cletus, on 28 May 2020 - 03:26 PM, said:

Ronaldus and I are equal partners, I just happen to be the top of the ticket.  When we take over the RU forums, it'll be Ronaldus/Cletus.

We measured our wangs to see who got to be first... He beat me.

I ain't afraid to say it. But he was a bit more excited than I was.

Edited by RonaldusMaximus_, 28 May 2020 - 08:57 PM.

_Cletus #37 Posted 28 May 2020 - 09:15 PM

Voodoo Wizard

• Players
  • 29479 battles
  • [III-P]

View PostRonaldusMaximus_, on 28 May 2020 - 02:57 PM, said:

We measured our wangs to see who got to be first... He beat me.

I ain't afraid to say it. But he was a bit more excited than I was.

They used to call me Cletus "constant semi" Bocephus.....

crpl_hicks #38 Posted 28 May 2020 - 09:47 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 5768 battles
  • [KOP]

View Post_Cletus, on 28 May 2020 - 12:27 PM, said:

Don't worry about Sabot, he's a harmless Canadian.

Hey...I resemble that remark...The Canadian part, not harmless.

Also C comes before R..oh, alphabetically as well.

Edited by crpl_hicks, 28 May 2020 - 09:49 PM.

Palepatriot #39 Posted 29 May 2020 - 01:17 AM

Pusher of Girl Scout Cookies

• Players
  • 29745 battles
  • [BELLS]

I voted and proud of it! Even got the dyed index finger for proof! :great:

These two fine gentlemen will work tirelessly to reestablish the forums to its heyday and once again make these forums that shining city on the hill!

Vote RonaldusMaximus/Cletus!

BAR_001 #40 Posted 29 May 2020 - 01:59 AM

Mechanized com poster

• Players
  • 31610 battles
  • [HAHA]

View PostPalepatriot, on 28 May 2020 - 06:17 PM, said:

I voted and proud of it! Even got the dyed index finger for proof! :great:

These two fine gentlemen will work tirelessly to reestablish the forums to its heyday and once again make these forums that shining city on the hill!

Vote RonaldusMaximus/Cletus!

Got to give cudos to a well run campaign effort! Their energy is contagious. But I fear that the establishment will never stand for Forum democracy. There will be tanks running out of gas and bulldogs carrying missiles before any peaceful transition could occur. Possibly even an RM&C Garage hacking. That is just the nature of Authoritarianism. I know, I know. Im up playing tanks in the night. But when it is all over we will see who is wearing the tin foil helmut. :hiding:

RNG doesn't bother hackers.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users