The Gold Cup Face-Off! Teams 4 & 5 Semi-Final. CRUEL Clan "All Four One, One Four All...

cruel cru3l cru2l TOES III Triarii Tournament

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Meat_Locker #1 Posted 29 May 2020 - 03:57 PM

Large Member

• Players
  • 48596 battles
  • [TOES]

Same intro as before so jump to: 01:40 to get right to the fresh hawtness or watch the intro for the info and Lulz.

This is it! The showdown for the gold crown, the bragging rights, and a pack o' salty Meat Snacks!

Teams 4 & 5 have slain all challengers and lain waste to the unfortunate that once stood before them. Will this best of 3 rounds title  match be decided in 2 rounds or will it go the full distance? All shall be revealed.

If you like what I do with these little videos, please consider throwing me a Slim Jim at: patreon.com/Meat_Locker

Pick any tier, from sweet to salty, and keep my family stocked in snacks for a month or two.

===

So, the Newbs got ya down? Sick of the QuaranTeams? Despair no more! Come join our club: The Baby Seal Club!

Every Sunday is Seal Club Sunday for at least as long as all of the newbs are in quarantine from the Moronovirus and flooding the server at all tiers. If 39% weenies are going to be at tier X, let's drop down to 3-5 and give it right back to 'em!

Also good for grinding the new Japanese TD line. The GroßTraktor just went up for sale and is a perfect fit for SCS.

Seal Club Sunday is every Sunday:

9AM Pacific Standard Time

12PM Noon Eastern Standard

18:00 (6PM, Luddites) Central European Time

Only on the NA/SA server. Come join the (somewhat dumb) fun! Tiers 3-5 until we get impossibly bored and then move up tier. If the newbs are gonna flood the high tiers and ruin games, let's give 'em hell in the lower tiers.

Jump on to our Discord Server using this link: https://discord.gg/7dKdf9Z

Then join us in one of the "toon" voice channels and we'll get silly with the newbstorm.

Discord: https://discord.gg/7dKdf9Z

email: Meat_Locker@altered.audio

Edited by Meat_Locker, 29 May 2020 - 03:59 PM.

Vantablack12 #2 Posted 29 May 2020 - 10:16 PM

Professional Idiot

• Players
  • 14603 battles
  • [K9]
Great games! I will try out that spot on Fort Despair next time I'm there.

"In a man-to-man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine." -Erwin Rommel

"We're not just going to shoot the bastards, we're going to cut out their living guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks." -General George Patton

BlitzAssassin #3 Posted 30 May 2020 - 03:44 AM

Kool Aid Drinker

• Players
  • 21967 battles
  • [-CFE-]
All of these we actually really entertaining to watch. Thanks for your commentary and uploading them here!

shyw #4 Posted 30 May 2020 - 11:05 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 50454 battles
  • [DOGZ]
Thanks...!!!

Meat_Locker #5 Posted 30 May 2020 - 06:18 PM

Large Member

• Players
  • 48596 battles
  • [TOES]

View Postshyw, on 30 May 2020 - 01:05 PM, said:

Thanks...!!!

View PostBlitzAssassin, on 30 May 2020 - 05:44 AM, said:

All of these we actually really entertaining to watch. Thanks for your commentary and uploading them here!

Thanks, guys. That's the aim: something a bit different, irreverent and watchable; hopefully, more than once.

Also tagged with cruel, cru3l, cru2l, TOES, III, Triarii, Tournament

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users