Recruiting

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

_VINSON_ #1 Posted 01 June 2020 - 10:22 PM

Private

• Players
  • 4524 battles
  • [SE7N]

We are at 12 members currently and growing every day.
We are looking for mature players to join us and play some matches. Its that simple.
I'm not putting an age requirement but we expect everyone to be respectful and have a good time. It is a game after all.

We will be doing Tourneys of all tiers and Clan Wars in the future. We have no problem helping new players grind.

Actually, I enjoy that part.
If you took the time to read this far, thanks for your time!!  Feel free to message me here or in-game.

IGN  _VINSON_

Attached Files

• Attached File   7deadlysins_blog.jpg   86.33K

Edited by _VINSON_, 05 June 2020 - 02:56 PM.

BorisBaddenov #2 Posted 01 June 2020 - 10:45 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 26804 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View Post_VINSON_, on 01 June 2020 - 03:22 PM, said:

Me and a local friend recently broke off from a larger alliance of clans and started our own. We are ground floor but we are very active.
Also while we are currently very small we have friends from other allied clans that come by and play frequently.
We are looking for mature players to join us and play some matches. Its that simple.
I'm not putting an age requirement but we expect everyone to be respectful and have a good time. It is a game after all.

We will be doing Tourneys of all tiers and Clan Wars in the future. We have no problem helping new players grind. Actually, I enjoy that part.

I'm fairly new to WOTB myself but I'm currently averaging over 1000 matches a month.  If this sounds like something you may be interested in
shoot me a message. If you took the time to read this far, thanks for your time!!  Feel free to message me here or in-game.

IGN  _VINSON_

Welcome to the forums!  Good luck with your clan. 

Peace-

Boris 

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

Major_Sweatpants #3 Posted 02 June 2020 - 12:54 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5879 battles
  • [PANEM]
you forgot to make a TSDS reference.

Also tagged with Recruiting

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users