• 954 battles

Hey, someone had to ask.

Tell me your opinion and why!

Mako__Reizei___ #2 Posted 03 June 2020 - 05:12 PM

Sleepyhead

• Players
  • 8921 battles
  • [ALIAS]

Both. You really can't go wrong with either tank. I'll just tell you what their strengths are from experience instead.

E-100:
-Moves a bit faster than the Maus, the small difference in speed makes a big difference to me

-Bigger gun means bigger holes and less un-angle time for shooting

-Tank works even with a full HE loadout because of big caliber gun. I suggest you try running at least 10 HE shells (I use 15, 15, 20 loadout)

-Humongous tracks makes your side really tough against HE and HEAT shells, the top part of side armor is usually only pennable by tier 10 tank destroyers

-Can ram pretty much any other tank except for tier 10 German superheavies (and the Jagdpanzer E-100)

Maus:
-Thicker armor overall, nearly impervious to even gold shells when angled right (except for tier 10 TDs and IS-4s, those go through your armor with ease)

-Highest HP pool in the game at 3,000

-Can ram pretty much all other tanks except for other Maus tanks

-King of sidescraping along with IS-4

-Significantly smaller turret cheeks compared to the E-100: Makes it easier to angle and bounce shots

-Takes a lot longer to kill overall than the E-100 when played well

-Easier to angle than E-100

Overall, choose E-100 if you want a big gun, Maus for the armor. Both play significantly different imo. Maus is a lot more durable than E-100 due to thicker armor overall with the E-100's cheeks being a lot bigger than the Maus' and the turret is flatter overall. Which tank is easier for you to drive depends a lot on how you play and you really can't go wrong with either heavy tank which is why I suggest you get both. Keep in mind that the E-100's turret is significantly harder to angle than the Maus' due to it being flatter and the cheeks being bigger. Don't worry too much on the E-100's weakspots; those are to small to really care about and you only worry about your lower plate and turret cheeks (turret ring when facehugging too).

Must. Have. 60%. Winrate. Under. 0.5%. Platoon. Rate!!! (30 day)

Maus addict, might play alt account more just to play Maus... (Nano_Virus)

CHINA_ELITE #3 Posted 03 June 2020 - 07:14 PM

The Batchat Falls "Proud Sheridan Spammer”

• Players
  • 21519 battles
  • [CYCLN]
Both are good for pub but maus is more useful in tourney 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users