Jump to content


A Stroke of Luck - Tiger 1

Tiger 1

  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

RedOctopus #1 Posted 08 June 2020 - 12:13 AM

    Hit by the door, on the way out.

  • Players
  • 2346 battles
  • 358
  • [10]
  • Member since:
    08-02-2019

If you enjoy the video please subscribe! :)



acrisis #2 Posted 08 June 2020 - 12:34 AM

    The Society ™ ***** Diplomat

  • Players
  • 20985 battles
  • 12,447
  • [III-C]
  • Member since:
    12-27-2014
Geting wrecked with 800 dmg losses and you are posting this as good games? 

 

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

 

     BE  (+)   

 [ NEW > ]  Lag, Packet Loss, Ghost Shells, Networking and more demystified usingPingPlotter (free)  
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii
Blitz University | Basic Training  |  Mentor  |  The Pingplotter Guy

 


RedOctopus #3 Posted 08 June 2020 - 01:41 AM

    Hit by the door, on the way out.

  • Players
  • 2346 battles
  • 358
  • [10]
  • Member since:
    08-02-2019

View Postacrisis, on 08 June 2020 - 12:34 AM, said:

Geting wrecked with 800 dmg losses and you are posting this as good games? 

I never said this was a good game... What I meant by the video title was that I got really unfortunate since I got ammoracked in a basically full health Tiger, it says so in the description. 



RedOctopus #4 Posted 08 June 2020 - 01:42 AM

    Hit by the door, on the way out.

  • Players
  • 2346 battles
  • 358
  • [10]
  • Member since:
    08-02-2019

View PostRedOctopus, on 08 June 2020 - 01:41 AM, said:

I never said this was a good game... What I meant by the video title was that I got really unfortunate since I got ammoracked in a basically full health Tiger, it says so in the description. 

The second game was supposed to be the "good" game with four kills and just over 2k damage. 


Edited by RedOctopus, 08 June 2020 - 01:42 AM.


acrisis #5 Posted 08 June 2020 - 08:57 AM

    The Society ™ ***** Diplomat

  • Players
  • 20985 battles
  • 12,447
  • [III-C]
  • Member since:
    12-27-2014

View PostRedOctopus, on 07 June 2020 - 08:42 PM, said:

The second game was supposed to be the "good" game with four kills and just over 2k damage. 


Best to lead with good stuff and use proper titles. 


 

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

 

     BE  (+)   

 [ NEW > ]  Lag, Packet Loss, Ghost Shells, Networking and more demystified usingPingPlotter (free)  
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii
Blitz University | Basic Training  |  Mentor  |  The Pingplotter Guy

 


RedOctopus #6 Posted 08 June 2020 - 12:28 PM

    Hit by the door, on the way out.

  • Players
  • 2346 battles
  • 358
  • [10]
  • Member since:
    08-02-2019

View Postacrisis, on 08 June 2020 - 08:57 AM, said:


Best to lead with good stuff and use proper titles. 

1. Nothing in my title said it was a good game. You assumed that. As I've said, what I meant by the video title was that I got really unfortunate.

2.There are a million Youtubers posting "the good stuff" and I will post good games along with games that I find peculiar or interesting.



acrisis #7 Posted 08 June 2020 - 01:37 PM

    The Society ™ ***** Diplomat

  • Players
  • 20985 battles
  • 12,447
  • [III-C]
  • Member since:
    12-27-2014

View PostRedOctopus, on 08 June 2020 - 07:28 AM, said:

1. Nothing in my title said it was a good game. You assumed that. As I've said, what I meant by the video title was that I got really unfortunate.

2.There are a million Youtubers posting "the good stuff" and I will post good games along with games that I find peculiar or interesting.

 

So, it is my fault that you put a title forward as " a stroke of luck " ... except it is you getting ammoracked in a mediocre game. 

 

What do you not understand?

 

You want to be on youtube, at least put something forward that people want to watch.  People expect something that will hold some value for their time. Whether educational, a bit of fun, great game, ... mix of all of that.  Expectations are that it will at least be something decent to watch.  So proper titles, without contradictions are key. People hate clickbait.  So, anyhow, the stroke of luck was your team went town, you get ammoracked by an SU? Then you are narrating further from your dead tanks view in a loss game, not switching to other players ... so yeah, we sit there waiting for the battle to end. No luck. Just ... well basically a waste of an entire battle ... people jump out and not going to be watching any further. 

 

You could have used that ammorack shot just as quick 10-20 sec highlight, tank is my favorite but it still has vulnerabilities against high caliber guns, etc ... maybe done a shot analysis with armor inspector, ... collect a few of those types of things, as highlights. Maybe work it into an intro. 

 

This video may have been a good practice run, and could be analyzed and critiqued a bit. Work on delivery, practice the next few. 


Then get your foot in the door presenting a couple good videos.   

 

Not just here's a couple average games where the team did poor, I got ammoracked, ... please like and subscribe. 


 

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

 

     BE  (+)   

 [ NEW > ]  Lag, Packet Loss, Ghost Shells, Networking and more demystified usingPingPlotter (free)  
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii
Blitz University | Basic Training  |  Mentor  |  The Pingplotter Guy

 


RedOctopus #8 Posted 08 June 2020 - 02:48 PM

    Hit by the door, on the way out.

  • Players
  • 2346 battles
  • 358
  • [10]
  • Member since:
    08-02-2019

View Postacrisis, on 08 June 2020 - 01:37 PM, said:

 

So, it is my fault that you put a title forward as " a stroke of luck " ... except it is you getting ammoracked in a mediocre game. 

 

What do you not understand?

 

You want to be on youtube, at least put something forward that people want to watch.  People expect something that will hold some value for their time. Whether educational, a bit of fun, great game, ... mix of all of that.  Expectations are that it will at least be something decent to watch.  So proper titles, without contradictions are key. People hate clickbait.  So, anyhow, the stroke of luck was your team went town, you get ammoracked by an SU? Then you are narrating further from your dead tanks view in a loss game, not switching to other players ... so yeah, we sit there waiting for the battle to end. No luck. Just ... well basically a waste of an entire battle ... people jump out and not going to be watching any further. 

 

You could have used that ammorack shot just as quick 10-20 sec highlight, tank is my favorite but it still has vulnerabilities against high caliber guns, etc ... maybe done a shot analysis with armor inspector, ... collect a few of those types of things, as highlights. Maybe work it into an intro. 

 

This video may have been a good practice run, and could be analyzed and critiqued a bit. Work on delivery, practice the next few. 


Then get your foot in the door presenting a couple good videos.   

 

Not just here's a couple average games where the team did poor, I got ammoracked, ... please like and subscribe. 

Alright look, I don't want to argue with you anymore. I'll end it off with this: It's my channel and I can do whatever I want :P.







Also tagged with Tiger 1

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users