Why is it that NA Rating Battles are Unbalanced?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Poll: Why is it that NA Rating Battles are Unbalanced? (11 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 5 battle in order to participate this poll.

What is your opinion?

1. They are balanced (2 votes [18.18%])

Percentage of vote: 18.18%

2. They are unbalanced (5 votes [45.45%])

Percentage of vote: 45.45%

3. They are okay (3 votes [27.27%])

Percentage of vote: 27.27%

4. Idk (1 vote [9.09%])

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

Vote Hide poll

lianlianfeng #1 Posted 10 June 2020 - 12:13 AM

Private

• Players
  • 1787 battles
  • [DUGD]
I think NA Rating Battles are rigged,does anyone else think it’s rigged?

BlitzAssassin #2 Posted 10 June 2020 - 12:30 AM

Kool Aid Drinker

• Players
  • 21988 battles
  • [-CFE-]

Well from what I’ve heard, the higher you are, the better the teams are. Usually. 

From my first experience, you either get a really coordinated and organized team, or complete garbage players and get steamrolled. Not much of a middle. For tiers, there’s a downside to all of them.

-In tier ten you have pros just spamming sheris and you’ll get hoards of missiles flying at you no matter what you drive. 

-Not sure about tier nine. Probably better than the others, but you might be low tier sometimes.

-Tier eight you get spammed with 25U and now Action X’s as well (myself included now). Largely heavy based play.

-Tier seven, bot sure, could be the best option. No tank is ridiculously OP but I suspected it’s a lot of smashers.

So to avoiding losing play the tier your most comfortable in, the tank your most comfortable in. I ran my is-4 because I knew I could play it at that level well consistently. I resorted to my Action X because I was struggling with the overwhelming missile spam. Worked out okay for me.

This isn’t addressing rigging I know. But I don’t think there really is rigging. I don’t see how you could rig these. But maybe this will help you (Or anyone else) solve any issues your having. I’m not the most credible source, but it’s what I found for my first experience.

Vantablack12 #3 Posted 10 June 2020 - 01:02 AM

Professional Idiot

• Players
  • 14603 battles
  • [K9]
I believe the matchmaking is different than regular battles. I don't remember exactly whats different, but that is probably why it appears to be rigged.

"In a man-to-man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine." -Erwin Rommel

"We're not just going to shoot the bastards, we're going to cut out their living guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks." -General George Patton

_The_Tactition_ #4 Posted 10 June 2020 - 05:02 AM

The Best Tactician

• Players
  • 23519 battles
  • [CRUEL]

You usually know which team wins from the jump. If you have more recognized players in better tanks, it’s a gg. Team rating is also a good indicator. If the teams are above 3.6k rating it should be good, if they are around 3k it’s usually trash players

Member of the Training Room Police Department

My YouTube:https://m.youtube.com/channel/UChFwqqu30_epeLO0q-BKEFw 

Give us the IRON CROSS

tedg5 #5 Posted 10 June 2020 - 11:40 AM

Tater salad

• Players
  • 54648 battles
  • [AGOGO]
MM is different in that it’s trying to balance the average rating of each team. The final numbers appear at top of screen at beginning.

__Orange_Juice__ #6 Posted 30 June 2020 - 03:39 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 30163 battles
NA rating battles are soo soo unbalanced, because every time I play . Always those bad players on my side but enemy team are those well players . I keep trying to help my team win , but no . It can’t , it is impossible to make it fair. I hope WG can rebuild the matching 
Joshua

RonaldusMaximus_ #7 Posted 30 June 2020 - 12:37 PM

Vote: Cletus/Ronaldus 2020

• Players
  • 14210 battles
  • [III-C]
Make Ratings Battles tier X. Then we would have nobody using it to grind.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users