Jump to content


Welcome Blitz Guru!

blitz blitz guru droodles youtube media cinematic

  • Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

GenericMIKE #1 Posted 13 June 2020 - 08:38 PM

    The Most Generic Tanker in Blitz

  • Players
  • 38573 battles
  • 5,349
  • [SR-71]
  • Member since:
    08-27-2013

Hey all!

 

He's finally here!

 

 

Please like and and sub if you enjoyed that teaser of whats to come!

100 Subscriber Giveaway!

 

Good luck out there!


 

 

You can visit Blitz Guru for current news, updates, map guides, tank guides and more!


Mako__Reizei___ #2 Posted 13 June 2020 - 11:02 PM

    Sleepyhead

  • Players
  • 9054 battles
  • 837
  • Member since:
    07-03-2016
Ngl, from the first time seeing the video, it looks like a nice intro.

Must. Have. 60%. Winrate. Under. 0.5%. Platoon. Rate!!! (30 day)

 

Maus addict, might play alt account more just to play Maus... (Nano_Virus)


GenericMIKE #3 Posted 14 June 2020 - 02:30 AM

    The Most Generic Tanker in Blitz

  • Players
  • 38573 battles
  • 5,349
  • [SR-71]
  • Member since:
    08-27-2013

View PostMako__Reizei___, on 13 June 2020 - 06:02 PM, said:

Ngl, from the first time seeing the video, it looks like a nice intro.


 Thank you!


 

 

You can visit Blitz Guru for current news, updates, map guides, tank guides and more!


ZebraUp #4 Posted 14 June 2020 - 02:59 AM

    I want to be on the RED team!

  • Players
  • 31135 battles
  • 2,753
  • [_UF_]
  • Member since:
    01-11-2015
Yes, it is a nice intro. I just hope you don't have to sit through it at the beginning of every video..

You gotta be Lucky or a Lion to kill a Zebra!

"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."
- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

 


Gavidoc01 #5 Posted 14 June 2020 - 04:42 AM

    Platinum Card Wallet Warrior

  • Players
  • 56990 battles
  • 4,596
  • [III]
  • Member since:
    10-12-2014
Music is a bit nails on a chalkboard

To those who lose

Winrate is meaningless.

 

 

 


BorisBaddenov #6 Posted 14 June 2020 - 02:25 PM

    3.8 Made me quit

  • Players
  • 28443 battles
  • 9,556
  • [SPUD]
  • Member since:
    12-11-2015

View PostGavidoc01, on 13 June 2020 - 09:42 PM, said:

Music is a bit nails on a chalkboard

So much this 

 

 

Peace-

Boris 


I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.


GenericMIKE #7 Posted 14 June 2020 - 05:42 PM

    The Most Generic Tanker in Blitz

  • Players
  • 38573 battles
  • 5,349
  • [SR-71]
  • Member since:
    08-27-2013

View PostGavidoc01, on 13 June 2020 - 11:42 PM, said:

Music is a bit nails on a chalkboard

 

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 14 June 2020 - 09:25 AM, said:

So much this 

 

 

Peace-

Boris 


sorry about that. thought it would pump you two up! :)


 

 

You can visit Blitz Guru for current news, updates, map guides, tank guides and more!


someguyfromPitt #8 Posted 14 June 2020 - 05:46 PM

    Jeez Louise that one bounced

  • Players
  • 60729 battles
  • 4,404
  • [III-C]
  • Member since:
    07-12-2014

Cut it down to the last 18 seconds and that’s a good intro.

 

Take a note from droodles, measly, and others. Usually the intro is to identify with 10 seconds or less of a song and a video sequence.

 

With Wargaming media and Blitz Post covering most details early, what do you believe you add differently?  
 

I am just asking because making content reviews is low paying and high time expenditure.  I don’t believe it’s worth your time to get back in the review/YouTube game. Even Bushka is nearly departed almost all new blitz content.  Wargaming prefers to use “moose and squirrel” to stream new content.  With the half dozen current streamers, there’s not much else in the way of new content to add.


Tanking in Blitz since July 2014

I have all the tanks. 
 

The 30th member of Triarii, joined August 2014

RIP TankBoom Podcast

 


j_rod #9 Posted 14 June 2020 - 06:11 PM

    Forum Moral Police

  • Players
  • 36059 battles
  • 5,146
  • [III-C]
  • Member since:
    05-04-2011

View PostsomeguyfromPitt, on 14 June 2020 - 11:46 AM, said:

Cut it down to the last 18 seconds and that’s a good intro.

 

Take a note from droodles, measly, and others. Usually the intro is to identify with 10 seconds or less of a song and a video sequence.

 

With Wargaming media and Blitz Post covering most details early, what do you believe you add differently?  
 

I am just asking because making content reviews is low paying and high time expenditure.  I don’t believe it’s worth your time to get back in the review/YouTube game. Even Bushka is nearly departed almost all new blitz content.  Wargaming prefers to use “moose and squirrel” to stream new content.  With the half dozen current streamers, there’s not much else in the way of new content to add.


These are great points and I agree.

 

OP - maybe consider doing an in-game breakdown, where you pause, rewind and analyze games showing where mistakes were made and such, similar to what football coaches do the day after the game. That’s about the only type of “new” content that I’ve yet to see


It was never fair... but it was fun! - Krietenstein34 
 

“There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.” - Mr Garrison (South Park)

 


GenericMIKE #10 Posted 14 June 2020 - 06:50 PM

    The Most Generic Tanker in Blitz

  • Players
  • 38573 battles
  • 5,349
  • [SR-71]
  • Member since:
    08-27-2013

View Postj_rod, on 14 June 2020 - 01:11 PM, said:


These are great points and I agree.

 

OP - maybe consider doing an in-game breakdown, where you pause, rewind and analyze games showing where mistakes were made and such, similar to what football coaches do the day after the game. That’s about the only type of “new” content that I’ve yet to see


That's what I was looking into a bit! Thank you for the suggestions!


 

 

You can visit Blitz Guru for current news, updates, map guides, tank guides and more!


Kiilu #11 Posted 15 June 2020 - 03:00 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 30427 battles
  • 887
  • [RLWAR]
  • Member since:
    08-26-2017

View PostGenericMIKE, on 14 June 2020 - 12:42 PM, said:

 


sorry about that. thought it would pump you two up! :)

Some old guys here. It was a good show. Thanks.







Also tagged with blitz, blitz guru, droodles, youtube, media, cinematic

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users