Back from a long break and need a new active but chill clan

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Nasty_Habit #1 Posted 17 June 2020 - 01:12 PM

Private

• Players
  • 5904 battles
  • [HAVOC]

I took a couple years off from the game to start a new business that took all of my time. Now that thats up and running I'm back into Blitz. My current clan is inactive now with me being the only one on anytime I play. At our peak, we were a tight knit, fun and social clan that participated in clan wars and we held our own. We were never the best but it was never about that. Competitive, yes.  Play to win, work together, absolutely. But if we didn't win, no one was being kicked or ridiculed. Chill, mature and good group to toon with or just hang out on discord making each other laugh. Maybe I'm asking for the world but thats the vibe I'm looking for in a new clan. I'm a decent player willing to do my part, but so far I haven't seen a clan that fits the bill.  If anyone has any suggestions, I'd appreciate it. 

BoomDogger #2 Posted 17 June 2020 - 02:02 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 16485 battles
  • [BIBLE]
I had hoped to make my current clan something like what you're looking for, but it suffered from leadership abandonment for a while & even I (a Deputy) left. If you'd like to help us rebuild, you're welcome to join NFBA. If you find a clan that meets your description, let me know. I'd like to join.

tankeatingtiger #3 Posted 17 June 2020 - 02:36 PM

Luvs His Hellkitty

• Players
  • 25343 battles
  • [DETH]

You are quite welcome to check out DETH. https://discord.gg/Fkbjc9U

We have a bunch of really skilled players and are now trying to put together tournament teams regularly if that is your thing, but if not you can always hang out in discord (there are usually a bunch guys in voice chat every day) and we toon regularly as well. Really fun clan to be in. Most of the guys are on the older side and pretty much mature for their age so you will fit right in.

YouTube Channel: 

https://www.youtube....tankeatingtiger

“You'd be bitter, too, if you only had eight brain cells and your significant other was jar of warm mayonnaise”

-Blartch on Kv-2 drivers

tiger_strike_23 #4 Posted 23 July 2020 - 01:19 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 14801 battles
  • [-RVG-]
If you’re still looking, you should join VND. We are a top 50 NA clan

Tarsier2 #5 Posted 27 July 2020 - 08:47 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 43198 battles
  • [HAVOC]

It sounds like Havoc would be a great fit for you.  We keep a family-friendly respectful environment and play tournaments and clan wars whenever we can.  Give us a look.  :0)

Tarsier2 #6 Posted 27 July 2020 - 08:49 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 43198 battles
  • [HAVOC]

It sounds like Havoc would be a great fit for you.  We keep a family-friendly respectful environment and play tournaments and clan wars whenever we can.  Give us a look.  :0)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users