Jump to content


Clan for sane grown-ups


  • Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

Spiral_moose #1 Posted 26 June 2020 - 01:51 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 2779 battles
  • 20
  • [CHIMP]
  • Member since:
    12-26-2019

Hi everyone. Shortly after I started playing (about 6 months ago), I joined a clan that shall remain nameless, but dropped because the vibe and reputation were not for me. But I’d love to find a new clan that will have me. I’m a low-50%s WR player, mostly in tiers 6-7 right now.

Looking for a mature (being of an age that starts with “4” myself) group, chill, playing the game for fun but still trying to win. I’ve never played tournaments or tooned but am not necessarily opposed. I am, however, very opposed to people who rant in in-game chats about “noobs,” “morons,” etc., and I generally believe that people should be constructive, positive, or silent. Any like-minded folks open to a new member?



Vantablack12 #2 Posted 26 June 2020 - 02:33 PM

    Professional Idiot

  • Players
  • 14812 battles
  • 1,512
  • [K9]
  • Member since:
    08-26-2017
If nobody tells the nubs they are morons, how will they ever know that they need to change? Somebody has to break it to them.

"In a man-to-man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine." -Erwin Rommel

"We're not just going to shoot the bastards, we're going to cut out their living guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks." -General George Patton

 


RonaldusMaximus_ #3 Posted 26 June 2020 - 02:46 PM

    Vote: Cletus/Ronaldus 2020

  • Players
  • 14524 battles
  • 3,740
  • [III-C]
  • Member since:
    01-01-2012

Triarii is the #1 hot spot for us antiques! Join us for count ins every Wed night on our Discord server so we can get to know you!

PM me in game or here for an invite! 


 


Amblypigid #4 Posted 26 June 2020 - 02:57 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 12857 battles
  • 986
  • Member since:
    08-29-2017

View PostVantablack12, on 26 June 2020 - 02:33 PM, said:

If nobody tells the nubs they are morons, how will they ever know that they need to change? Somebody has to break it to them.

Clan chat is not the place.

 

Also have you ever seen someone improve because of someone telling them online they suck at a game?

 

This post had nothing to do with OP


WoT blitz is better than WoT PC imho because no arty and +/- 1 mm.

 

Jonny Applesauce


BorisBaddenov #5 Posted 26 June 2020 - 03:16 PM

    3.8 Made me quit

  • Players
  • 26424 battles
  • 8,931
  • [NOGUD]
  • Member since:
    12-11-2015

View PostVantablack12, on 26 June 2020 - 07:33 AM, said:

If nobody tells the nubs they are morons, how will they ever know that they need to change? Somebody has to break it to them.


Your forum title is quite fitting. 

 

 

Peace-

Boris 


I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.


Vantablack12 #6 Posted 26 June 2020 - 05:22 PM

    Professional Idiot

  • Players
  • 14812 battles
  • 1,512
  • [K9]
  • Member since:
    08-26-2017

View PostJonny_applesauce, on 26 June 2020 - 09:57 AM, said:

Clan chat is not the place.

 

Also have you ever seen someone improve because of someone telling them online they suck at a game?

 

This post had nothing to do with OP

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 26 June 2020 - 10:16 AM, said:


Your forum title is quite fitting. 

 

 

Peace-

Boris 

I just re-read what I posted. I sound like a [edited]. Forget anything I said.


"In a man-to-man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine." -Erwin Rommel

"We're not just going to shoot the bastards, we're going to cut out their living guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks." -General George Patton

 


acrisis #7 Posted 26 June 2020 - 06:09 PM

    The Society ™ ***** Diplomat

  • Players
  • 20963 battles
  • 12,406
  • [III-C]
  • Member since:
    12-27-2014

For 30+ I’m biased towards [iii] 

:D

 

Are you on discord yet???


 

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

 

     BE  (+)   

 [ NEW > ]  Lag, Packet Loss, Ghost Shells, Networking and more demystified usingPingPlotter (free)  
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii
Blitz University | Basic Training  |  Mentor  |  The Pingplotter Guy

 


BorisBaddenov #8 Posted 26 June 2020 - 06:32 PM

    3.8 Made me quit

  • Players
  • 26424 battles
  • 8,931
  • [NOGUD]
  • Member since:
    12-11-2015

View PostSpiral_moose, on 26 June 2020 - 06:51 AM, said:

Hi everyone. Shortly after I started playing (about 6 months ago), I joined a clan that shall remain nameless, but dropped because the vibe and reputation were not for me. But I’d love to find a new clan that will have me. I’m a low-50%s WR player, mostly in tiers 6-7 right now.

Looking for a mature (being of an age that starts with “4” myself) group, chill, playing the game for fun but still trying to win. I’ve never played tournaments or tooned but am not necessarily opposed. I am, however, very opposed to people who rant in in-game chats about “noobs,” “morons,” etc., and I generally believe that people should be constructive, positive, or silent. Any like-minded folks open to a new member?


Allow me for introducing self.   I Boris Baddenov, world’s greatest No-Gudnik.  Clan of Boris is nice place for Moose. Bring Squirrel.  We make Voodoaku with Cletus.  

 

 

Peace-

Boris 

 

PS.  Sherman and Mr. Peabody no invited.  Problems go Way-Back.


I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.


vvk2 #9 Posted 26 June 2020 - 07:30 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 75641 battles
  • 2,195
  • [SPUDX]
  • Member since:
    11-29-2014

View Postacrisis, on 26 June 2020 - 01:09 PM, said:

For 30+ I’m biased towards [iii] 

:D

 

Are you on discord yet???

 

Is it not too young for you guys??? LOL

 



RonaldusMaximus_ #10 Posted 26 June 2020 - 07:35 PM

    Vote: Cletus/Ronaldus 2020

  • Players
  • 14524 battles
  • 3,740
  • [III-C]
  • Member since:
    01-01-2012

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 26 June 2020 - 01:32 PM, said:


Allow me for introducing self.   I Boris Baddenov, world’s greatest No-Gudnik.  Clan of Boris is nice place for Moose. Bring Squirrel.  We make Voodoaku with Cletus.  

 

 

Peace-

Boris 

 

PS.  Sherman and Mr. Peabody no invited.  Problems go Way-Back.

 

Love it! +31


 


Texas_Tyrant #11 Posted 26 June 2020 - 07:39 PM

    The Philosophical Tank Farmer

  • Players
  • 10890 battles
  • 1,217
  • [UTC]
  • Member since:
    08-02-2018

Do you have to be on discord for Triairi iii? Idc what branch of the clan Im in long as its active in the morning and not a sub 50% clan.

Texas_Tyrant


We Want Israeli Tanks In Game! Merkava MK 1 Fits In Game!

"Remember the Alamo, remember Goliad" and tank with Vengeance!

Fun fact: There are 15 MBT in game already!

 


RonaldusMaximus_ #12 Posted 26 June 2020 - 09:36 PM

    Vote: Cletus/Ronaldus 2020

  • Players
  • 14524 battles
  • 3,740
  • [III-C]
  • Member since:
    01-01-2012

View PostTexas_Tyrant, on 26 June 2020 - 02:39 PM, said:

Do you have to be on discord for Triairi iii? Idc what branch of the clan Im in long as its active in the morning and not a sub 50% clan.

Texas_Tyrant

 

For ages 30+


 


Vacazion #13 Posted 27 June 2020 - 01:08 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 77839 battles
  • 390
  • [MINE]
  • Member since:
    06-28-2014

View PostSpiral_moose, on 26 June 2020 - 05:51 AM, said:

Hi everyone. Shortly after I started playing (about 6 months ago), I joined a clan that shall remain nameless, but dropped because the vibe and reputation were not for me. But I’d love to find a new clan that will have me. I’m a low-50%s WR player, mostly in tiers 6-7 right now.

Looking for a mature (being of an age that starts with “4” myself) group, chill, playing the game for fun but still trying to win. I’ve never played tournaments or tooned but am not necessarily opposed. I am, however, very opposed to people who rant in in-game chats about “noobs,” “morons,” etc., and I generally believe that people should be constructive, positive, or silent. Any like-minded folks open to a new member?


I must break it to you, most of us on the forums have a 4# age (probably much to the chagrin of WG).  Welcome and GL.  Triarii is a good clan.  I ran with Cruel and you could probably make the Cru3l clan and move up as you get better.  
 

For us forumers, some of us are saltier than others.  However, when we run into nonsense in the forums (ie, bigoted or racist comments) we are quick to pounce and the mods keep it clean quick.  


Ace Mastery Badges: 344 tanks 

 

 


Tarsier2 #14 Posted 27 July 2020 - 08:56 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 43198 battles
  • 79
  • [HAVOC]
  • Member since:
    10-27-2013
Sounds like Havoc could be a good fit for you.  We keep a family-friendly respectful environment for folks of all ages.  We have fun together and we participate in as many tournaments and clan wars as we can.  We also run our own Discord server for voice communications in-game.  Give us a look if you're interested.  :0)




2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users