So I had my first bottle of Kvass

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

trogvision #1 Posted 29 June 2020 - 12:11 AM

Rushing B

• Players
  • 24330 battles
  • [ATO]

My two pack of two liter Очаковский Квас (Ochakovskiy Kvass) was waiting on me in a usps shoebox package which was picked up from the front door and placed on my bed by the courtesy of my roommate. So when I got home from work, and got done showering, I popped open one of the two liters, and poured it into a cup of ice. 

After letting it set in the ice, I took a sip, then casually drank the rest and thought it was a really mediocre drink. It tasted like a green apple, but more sour. So I stick the two liter back in the fridge not planning to touch it for a while. After about 2 hours or so of sitting in the fridge, I decided to pour another glass of the drink and found my judgement of it to be premature.

This is where the taste went from zero to hero. It went from tasting like a green apple that's been sitting in the sun, to a green apple that's been sitting in a cooler of ice that just got mushed between two freshly baked slices of wheat bread that just came out of the oven. 

A tiny bit whacky for the flavor but I like it! Moral of the story: Don't judge a drink by it's room temprature. In case you're wondering, Kvass isnt beer or liquor of any kind.

"trash camper suck" -legendario189 on borsig drivers (hint: I was the borsig driver :justwait:)

Proud ace tanker of the Object 263, Lorraine 40t, T49, Mbt-70, Sturer Emil, ISU-130, Progetto M35 Mod. 46, CHURCHILL GAME GOD CARRIER.

tackyping #2 Posted 29 June 2020 - 12:36 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 9082 battles
  • [YWING]
Heard of kvass from the youtube channel Life of Boris.  Check him out, his channel is basically a guide on how to become a true Slav.

"Some people think they can outsmart me.  Maybe, Maybe.  I have yet to see one who can outsmart the bullet." - Heavy

i like gold

Major_Sweatpants #3 Posted 29 June 2020 - 12:49 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5849 battles
  • [PANEM]

Oh. I thought Kvass was going to turn out to be Vodka

(((CHEEKI BREEKI)))

flyboy99_2 #4 Posted 31 July 2020 - 03:50 PM

Private

• Players
  • 1616 battles
  • [ANZAC]

View Posttackyping, on 29 June 2020 - 10:36 AM, said:

Heard of kvass from the youtube channel Life of Boris.  Check him out, his channel is basically a guide on how to become a true Slav.

cant go wrong with boris, great YouTuber! gotta love vadim!!!! ahhahaahaa 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users