E25 - The German Pest (A personal review of this wonderous DPM machine)

E25 In Store Flea

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

Mr_2wertyxsad #41 Posted 30 June 2020 - 03:34 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 1687 battles
  • [TOES]

View PostDeliciousPancakes_, on 30 June 2020 - 08:31 AM, said:

Another reason why I like the Jpanther with an 8.8cm gun. It's reload is fast enough to permatrack but it does it with higher alpha.

While this is true, I personally feel like the armor is a bit of a crutch.  I rather like the adrenaline you get from driving a tank that has the possibility of being taken from the game by a single shot from a derp tank.  It is more of a challenge to play effectively, and I am starting to get to the point where I need a challenge to improve my stats more.

There's a time for talk and a Time for shooting.

Now Shut up and send 'em some Lead!

_Cletus #42 Posted 30 June 2020 - 03:40 PM

Voodoo Wizard

• Players
  • 28662 battles
  • [III-P]

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 30 June 2020 - 09:33 AM, said:

Horrid tank.   If you like it, go see a shrink.  You have issues. The only people to whom you should recommend this tank to are your very worst enemies.   Friends don’t let friends drive this tank.  

Peace-

Boris 

Let me be clear, this isn't a tank I would recommend to most players who want to improve their winrate.  I would recommend it to players who don't care about winrate but want to have a hell of a good time.  At least for me, it's a whole lot of fun, but it'll never be a tank I drive to improve my stats.

Dark_Magician_Girl, on 07 February 2020 - 08:59 PM, said:

Please show us on the doll where MM touched you

Avatar and graphics by crpl_hicks

KoV3LiK.jpg

DeliciousPancakes_ #43 Posted 30 June 2020 - 03:52 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 4197 battles
  • [UN10N]

View PostMr_2wertyxsad, on 30 June 2020 - 08:34 AM, said:

While this is true, I personally feel like the armor is a bit of a crutch.  I rather like the adrenaline you get from driving a tank that has the possibility of being taken from the game by a single shot from a derp tank.  It is more of a challenge to play effectively, and I am starting to get to the point where I need a challenge to improve my stats more.

That's an interesting take on it. I think I can understand it but my personal challenge is to get my Jpanther to 80%.

tedg5 #44 Posted 30 June 2020 - 04:00 PM

Tater salad

• Players
  • 54648 battles
  • [AGOGO]

View Postotirruborez, on 30 June 2020 - 01:33 PM, said:

don't think that would alter the tank at all. it performs as one of the worst tier 7 td's because of the gun. not even the speed and camo make it above average.

I really think the low stats for it are as stated above, “it’s a high skill tank”, most of our tankers don’t fit that category. I’m not very good in it, but that’s on me, not the tank. :harp:

_Crusader6_ #45 Posted 30 June 2020 - 05:16 PM

The Society’s NA President

• Players
  • 66674 battles
  • [DEF]

A well played Roach is a major pest.  
   Fortunately 99% of E25 drivers don’t play well.   

Tank Hoarder: 404 tanks in Garage:  418/418 Played Tanks Aced

NON LINE OF SIGHT MISSILES ARE AN AWFUL MECHANIC 

Wallet Warrior: Loyal Original M60 owner

krietenstein34 #46 Posted 30 June 2020 - 05:27 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 31840 battles
  • [HAHA]
I think the gun is amazing. In realistic mode this tenk is a blast  
:girl:

Walsquid #47 Posted 30 June 2020 - 10:07 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 1438 battles
  • [GOT]
I love this tank. The gun is amazing, as well as the speed and the camo. It plays best as a sniper/support TD, And with the DPM you can take on, essentially anything on your tier, tier below, or sometimes even tier above. It is such a fun tank to use on maps with tall hills, like Castilla, or dead rail. I just park at the top of the dead rail hill once my team cleared it and get tons of damage off, because you can see everything. I think anyone who likes the game and wants a fun tank to play should get this tank.

Missiles missiles go away, come again another day...

tips on Maus, everything helps

sniper TD tips as well

BorisBaddenov #48 Posted 30 June 2020 - 10:22 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 26406 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View PostWalsquid, on 30 June 2020 - 03:07 PM, said:

I love this tank. The gun is amazing, as well as the speed and the camo. It plays best as a sniper/support TD, And with the DPM you can take on, essentially anything on your tier, tier below, or sometimes even tier above. It is such a fun tank to use on maps with tall hills, like Castilla, or dead rail. I just park at the top of the dead rail hill once my team cleared it and get tons of damage off, because you can see everything. I think anyone who likes the game and wants a fun tank to play should get this tank.

See my comment above about needing a shrink. 

Peace-

Boris 

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

DanAnsomeHansome #49 Posted 30 June 2020 - 10:31 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 39298 battles
Omg one of the funniest battles I had high was a minus 1 battle and it was me and a kv4 left and I plugged away at him and he couldn’t get his gun down to hit me at all. He almost got me because I was high and laughing so hard I kept ramming into him and damaging myself. Wish I had that video.

TengenToppaPotatoLagann #50 Posted 30 June 2020 - 10:48 PM

ᵐʸ ʰᵉˢʰ ʷᶦᶫᶫ ᵖᶦᵉʳᶜᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵉᵃᵛᵉᶰˢ﹗

• Players
  • 55106 battles
  • [RNSF]
Just wanted to pop in and remind any e25 haters that the at-15a still exists...

>>>canine prints have claw marks, yet "mans best friend" camo does not; it would seem then that mans best friend is a cat... probably a leopard.

View Postminitel_NA, on 13 January 2018 - 03:06 AM, said:

when I’m tired I think I’m good.

Schantzy #51 Posted 30 June 2020 - 11:04 PM

TWSS

• Players
  • 18578 battles
  • [802VT]

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 30 June 2020 - 10:33 AM, said:

Horrid tank.   If you like it, go see a shrink.  You have issues. The only people to whom you should recommend this tank to are your very worst enemies.   Friends don’t let friends drive this tank.  

Peace-

Boris 

Why if you don’t mind?

acrisis #52 Posted 30 June 2020 - 11:05 PM

The Society ™ ***** Diplomat

• Players
  • 20891 battles
  • [III-C]

I absolutely love the idea of driving my E-25 ... and pretty much always walk away very frustrated and disappointed. MM, maps, derp guns ... I get frustrated just thinking about all these unwinnable situations on tiny maps with bleeping teams, forced to peak out against derp guns, fake tanks & tier viii tanks with OP armor, ... unable to keep distance and turn things around. 

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

BE  (+)   

[ NEW > ]  Lag, Packet Loss, Ghost Shells, Networking and more demystified usingPingPlotter (free)  
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii
Blitz University | Basic Training  |  Mentor  |  The Pingplotter Guy

BorisBaddenov #53 Posted 30 June 2020 - 11:27 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 26406 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View PostSchantzy, on 30 June 2020 - 04:04 PM, said:

Why if you don’t mind?

Because you don’t treat your friends like that.  Well, maybe you do.  I try not to. 

Peace-

Boris 

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

Schantzy #54 Posted 01 July 2020 - 12:18 AM

TWSS

• Players
  • 18578 battles
  • [802VT]

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 30 June 2020 - 06:27 PM, said:

Because you don’t treat your friends like that.  Well, maybe you do.  I try not to. 

Peace-

Boris 

Show us on the tank doll where it hurt you.....:hiding:

Also tagged with E25, In Store, Flea

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users