Pantera help

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Sotureg #1 Posted 03 July 2020 - 10:16 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 2150 battles

I had an absolute blast with the P. 43 ter and now i'm on the pantera. I free xped to the top gun but right now I just don't get the tank. It's slow, it's armour is bad and it has low dpm. It feels like the only thing going for it is the autoloading gun but even then, without the mobility and armour, I can't seem to effectively put it to use without playing like a TD. In addition, with weak armour and a huge body, I get tunneled so hard constantly. I know I can't be playing it like the P. 43s but I still can't figure out what my play style should be. Any tips/advice?

_The_Tactition_ #2 Posted 03 July 2020 - 12:00 PM

The Best Tactician

• Players
  • 26540 battles
  • [CRUEL]
Try to poke out with only the turret, it’s not the best but it will get some bounces. The tank isn’t the quickest, but work it behind your mediums on the frontline. If all your modules aren’t maxed, this may be an issue. The penetration is great, and the DPM is low but you’re very flexible in your damage delivery with both the auto loader and single shot.

Member of the Training Room Police Department

My YouTube:https://m.youtube.com/channel/UChFwqqu30_epeLO0q-BKEFw 

Give us the IRON CROSS

Noob666_ #3 Posted 03 July 2020 - 02:55 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 9074 battles
  • [TDB]

View PostSotureg, on 03 July 2020 - 04:16 AM, said:

I had an absolute blast with the P. 43 ter and now i'm on the pantera. I free xped to the top gun but right now I just don't get the tank. It's slow, it's armour is bad and it has low dpm. It feels like the only thing going for it is the autoloading gun but even then, without the mobility and armour, I can't seem to effectively put it to use without playing like a TD. In addition, with weak armour and a huge body, I get tunneled so hard constantly. I know I can't be playing it like the P. 43s but I still can't figure out what my play style should be. Any tips/advice?

Is it stock?

Posit1ve_ #4 Posted 03 July 2020 - 06:50 PM

Credits Master

• Players
  • 63980 battles
  • [_V_]

Smells like a stock crew, stock engine, and stock tracks to me.

Basically all you can really do right now is grit your teeth, and grind out everything to max. But in the meantime, as long as you're slow, you can play it somewhat passive, and use the autoreloader to take shots of opportunity, almost like a TD.

336 tanks in the garage!

Your local friendly credits guru: http://forum.wotblit...__fromsearch__1  (Most upvoted post on the forums!!!!)

Certified Batignolles Chatillon 25t addict

Boomer625 #5 Posted 11 August 2020 - 02:17 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 15027 battles
  • [MARDR]

peek and boom, wait till enemy shoots, then pop out and send three shells down the range

find lone tanks, empty clip, then hide behind cover till you have another three shells loaded

in brawling situations, never wait to reload the entire clip

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users