Is5 Weapon Gun Buff Sovietic heavy Armor rebalancing of tanks

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

V_E_T_E_R_A_N #1 Posted 09 July 2020 - 03:08 PM

Private

• Players
  • 15566 battles
  • [-JJ]

Hello everyone: I've been doing some research by the Brazilian and American communities of Facebook groups about a possible Buff in the is5 gun, and I decided to bring this discussion here, because even though i like this vehicle i feel that it is still behind compared to heavy competitors of the same level, as obj.252 u, is3, tiger 2 in question and armament and armor. So I would like to know your opinion about what you think of a possible buff in the aiming time, dispersion and speed of the is5 APCR projectile.

acrisis #2 Posted 09 July 2020 - 03:23 PM

The Society ™ ***** Diplomat

• Players
  • 20985 battles
  • [III-C]

Everything needs a buff or nerf on Facebook. 

Just look here at the official balance thread, and post your request there. 

http://forum.wotblitz.com/index.php?showtopic=88850&view=findpost&p=1707879

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

BE  (+)   

[ NEW > ]  Lag, Packet Loss, Ghost Shells, Networking and more demystified usingPingPlotter (free)  
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii
Blitz University | Basic Training  |  Mentor  |  The Pingplotter Guy

generalhonks #3 Posted 09 July 2020 - 03:49 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6952 battles
  • [HOUSE]
The IS-5 is fine. It's a 1,500 gold tank. It's not like you payed $60 for a tank that is worse than cheaper alternatives (T-2020 if you don't get the hint). For 1,500 gold you get a Tier 8 Russian heavy tank. Just shut up and be grateful. Also, as acrisis said, this isn't really the place for this.

Missiles are not a problem, ya'll just jealous you aren't skilled enough to use them (Ok, ok I'm joking.:harp:).

"Well, one of the challenges of battles these days is learning how to get your team of brain dead monkeys to pull off a win against another team of better brain dead monkeys. I’m a brain dead monkey but at least I’m better than most brain dead monkeys." - generalhonks, 2020

V_E_T_E_R_A_N #4 Posted 09 July 2020 - 04:02 PM

Private

• Players
  • 15566 battles
  • [-JJ]

View Postgeneralhonks, on 09 July 2020 - 12:49 PM, said:

The IS-5 is fine. It's a 1,500 gold tank. It's not like you payed $60 for a tank that is worse than cheaper alternatives (T-2020 if you don't get the hint). For 1,500 gold you get a Tier 8 Russian heavy tank. Just shut up and be grateful. Also, as acrisis said, this isn't really the place for this.

yes, but as you can see i compared it with heavy tier 8 Searchable, and even against them is5 loses ... it just needs to be rebalanced in the gun ... i'm not "grateful" or things like that, I just say that the is5 no longer has the same breath as before and needs to be rebalanced in the gun. Regardless of its price, it must be competitive in battles.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users