Rant against the WG player support system.

Player support wg sux

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Major_Sweatpants #1 Posted 10 July 2020 - 01:10 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5872 battles
  • [PANEM]

Alright so for the past nearly 48 hours, I have been waiting for the Chieftain Mk.6 container that I paid $25 for. Here is an accurate-ish timeline of events.

~9:20 AM: purchased the bundle. Bundle simply disappears, no “purchase processing, please wait”. 
~2:16 PM: Apple’s payment went through. Still no “purchase processing”. 

~4:00 PM: sent a ticket to WG.

~4:30 PM: WG sent a reply. helpful Russian dude pretty much said restart my device and if that doesn’t work, wait 24 hours for the purchase to “finalize”, but in more words. Seriously though, kudos. 
overnight: nothing. Nothing at all.

~3:30 PM the next day: reopened the ticket. Told me to wait more. 
nothing has transpired since then. I’m rather angry at WG and and contemplating just refunding my purchase with Apple and boycotting WG. 

Vantablack12 #2 Posted 10 July 2020 - 01:25 PM

Professional Idiot

• Players
  • 15555 battles
  • [K9]
I have never had any problem buying things on any other game. Maybe it's because they have to add the tank to your account manually, but that wouldn't make any sense.

"In a man-to-man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine." -Erwin Rommel

"We're not just going to shoot the bastards, we're going to cut out their living guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks." -General George Patton

acrisis #3 Posted 10 July 2020 - 01:57 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 20994 battles
  • [III-C]

View PostMajor_Sweatpants, on 10 July 2020 - 08:10 AM, said:

Alright so for the past nearly 48 hours, I have been waiting for the Chieftain Mk.6 container that I paid $25 for. Here is an accurate-ish timeline of events.

~9:20 AM: purchased the bundle. Bundle simply disappears, no “purchase processing, please wait”. 

~4:30 PM: WG sent a reply. helpful Russian dude pretty much said restart my device and if that doesn’t work, wait 24 hours for the purchase to “finalize”, but in more words. Seriously though, kudos. 

nothing has transpired since then. I’m rather angry at WG and and contemplating just refunding my purchase with Apple and boycotting WG. 

You totally could boycott WG by getting that App Store refund, so you get booted from the game. 

That will teach WG a lesson.

Or you could just be patient and work through it. Glitches happen. 

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

BE  (+)   

[ NEW > ]  Lag, Packet Loss, Ghost Shells, Networking and more demystified usingPingPlotter (free)  
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii
Blitz University | Basic Training  |  Mentor  |  The Pingplotter Guy

Major_Sweatpants #4 Posted 10 July 2020 - 02:09 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5872 battles
  • [PANEM]

View PostVantablack12, on 10 July 2020 - 08:25 AM, said:

I have never had any problem buying things on any other game. Maybe it's because they have to add the tank to your account manually, but that wouldn't make any sense.

iz not even a tonk, is a container

View Postacrisis, on 10 July 2020 - 08:57 AM, said:

You totally could boycott WG by getting that App Store refund, so you get booted from the game. 

That will teach WG a lesson.

Or you could just be patient and work through it. Glitches happen. 

wdym

acrisis #5 Posted 10 July 2020 - 02:32 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 20994 battles
  • [III-C]

View PostMajor_Sweatpants, on 10 July 2020 - 09:09 AM, said:

wdym

Charge Backs via the App Store lead to in game accounts getting shut down for in app purchase fraud. 

> WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

BE  (+)   

[ NEW > ]  Lag, Packet Loss, Ghost Shells, Networking and more demystified usingPingPlotter (free)  

twirlingtowardsfreedom #6 Posted 10 July 2020 - 03:15 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 34530 battles

View Postacrisis, on 10 July 2020 - 02:32 PM, said:

Charge Backs via the App Store lead to in game accounts getting shut down for in app purchase fraud. 

Being patient is usually good advice with WG feedback- but the guy laid out $25. Deserves to get his product asap from WG, or a prompt refund. That's basic in my book.

Vantablack12 #7 Posted 10 July 2020 - 03:18 PM

Professional Idiot

• Players
  • 15555 battles
  • [K9]

View PostMajor_Sweatpants, on 10 July 2020 - 09:09 AM, said:

iz not even a tonk, is a container

It wouldn't matter what was being added. Pixel crate, pixel tank; tomatoe, tomato. They are one in the same. They are both pixels.

"In a man-to-man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine." -Erwin Rommel

"We're not just going to shoot the bastards, we're going to cut out their living guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks." -General George Patton

acrisis #8 Posted 10 July 2020 - 03:28 PM

Captain

• Players
  • 20994 battles
  • [III-C]

View Posttwirlingtowardsfreedom, on 10 July 2020 - 10:15 AM, said:

Being patient is usually good advice with WG feedback- but the guy laid out $25. Deserves to get his product asap from WG, or a prompt refund. That's basic in my book.

I totally get that, but clearly there was some glitch, time zones come into play, purchase needs to get verified, who knows who handles what as far as these things ... RU? transfer to NA? ... people are working from home ... 

Yeah. It sucks ... but hastily saying, screw this, I'm getting my money back from the App Store, does nothing but put his whole account at risk. 

BE  (+)   

BlitzAssassin #9 Posted 10 July 2020 - 05:40 PM

Kool Aid Drinker

• Players
  • 23856 battles
  • [-CFE-]
Ask for a refund from Apple and ask WG to add the bundle back in the store (if it has disappeared). For some reason if I remember correctly, things will go through with the purchase once those actions are fulfilled. Beats me why though.

Noob666_ #10 Posted 10 July 2020 - 07:21 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 8021 battles
  • [TDB]
Another reason to not buy crates...

rosgrim #11 Posted 11 July 2020 - 04:21 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 94489 battles
  • [COD]

View PostMajor_Sweatpants, on 10 July 2020 - 01:10 PM, said:

while ago it happened twice to me.

1st time after 2 or 3 tickets WOTB gave me the purchase (it was a crate of gold).

2nd time after 1 or 2 tickets to WOTB and a ticket as well as to apple (in game app purchase issue: you don't need to dispute the purchase. You can just open a ticket telling you didn't received the stuff you bought), after 24 or 48h (I don't remember exactly) I got it.

Apparently it happens sometimes the communication between Apple and WOTB fails.

Mostly the fault is of Apple updating or doing something else in the App Store.

But this is supposed to be something that they solved. at the least they told so.

I see that it is still happening..... 

“purchase processing, please wait”....means the purchase didn't go through.

It is exactly what I got on the screen at that time. All day long, even if I tried to log out and log in several times.

WOTB can check exactly if you received or not the purchase and with a little bit of patience you will get your crates.

Consider also that for experience not al the people working at WOTB are the same.....in terms of skills....the 1st time I had to submit 3 tickets because they didn't even understand (they confused the purchase I did that day with a previously bought - days before ! - crate of gold)

Edited by rosgrim, 11 July 2020 - 04:32 AM.

Kiwi_Kebab #12 Posted 11 July 2020 - 10:33 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6690 battles
  • [ENDDZ]

I wonder why this would even take this long... 

I make purchases through Windows and PayPal and it's always immediately processed.

Major_Sweatpants #13 Posted 11 July 2020 - 12:21 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5872 battles
  • [PANEM]
I decided to refund the purchase with WG, I’ll likely just re-purchase the deal afterwards.

RonaldusMaximus_ #14 Posted 11 July 2020 - 01:34 PM

Self-Righteous Prick

• Players
  • 15726 battles
  • [III-C]
This only seems to be a problem with Apple Pay purchases. I use Google store and Steam and have ever had an issue. 

CatFromMars11 #15 Posted 28 July 2020 - 05:43 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 2003 battles
  • [NEC_1]
   Look in the container section of your inventory...
ATGM Yeet Seeking Missles

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users