• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

_Crusader6_ #81 Posted 14 July 2020 - 03:18 PM

Angry Mod

• Players
  • 68614 battles
  • [DEF]

Personal attacks are not permitted. 

You can disagree with someone without resorting to attacks or threats. 

Tank Hoarder: 415 tanks in Garage:  422/422 Played Tanks Aced

NON LINE OF SIGHT MISSILES ARE AN AWFUL MECHANIC 

Wallet Warrior: Loyal Original M60 owner

_Crusader6_ #82 Posted 14 July 2020 - 05:49 PM

Angry Mod

• Players
  • 68614 battles
  • [DEF]

Look, I don’t agree with CA_Vamp, but there is zero reason to attack him simply because he has a different attitude and approach on this.  

Can you win in town, yes, however it’s less likely a route to success than not going town.  
  If you’re on a ‘team’ that goes town - there are still ways to win without yourself going town.  
Use what your ‘team’ gives you - and the terrain where your tank has the best positioning to be effective without taking damage. 

If a few on my team go town, I’m just more cautious on the hills, and I don’t push aggressively.   If my entire team goes town - I still try to get spots on the hill. 
    Usually even if your Entire ‘team’ goes town there will be a green TD that camps by the depressions near the red lines - this guy can cover your speedy exit from  the hill if red shows up in force.  

Failing all of that, sometimes you can actually do enough damage in a 1:7 that your townies can either reverse their rectal cranial inversion - and come up and help, or you can get enough damage that you can at least feel that your contribution was significant that you can lose in peace - it has happened to me several times  - I had a STB loss a few weeks ago where I managed to get 2 kills and 4.9k dmg in a 1:7 up on Middleburg. 
    Our team tried to cap and after I died they lost a 6:5, and I had the Most dmg and kills - despite dying first.  

Some random groups of players refuse to win. 
  You can’t control them - just chalk it up to on of the games you tried and failed.  

People generally are not observant, or wise; all you need to do to prove this to yourself is watch how people drive.   A good 60% of people probably shouldn’t have a Drivers License, and control of a motor vehicle is infinitely more important than playing Blitz.  

Care about your own performance in game - and don’t freak out when your ‘team’ does the stupidest things - they don’t know any better.  

Tank Hoarder: 415 tanks in Garage:  422/422 Played Tanks Aced

NON LINE OF SIGHT MISSILES ARE AN AWFUL MECHANIC 

Wallet Warrior: Loyal Original M60 owner

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users